Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,075 members, 6,340,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 03:28 PM

Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song (3436 Views)

Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 / Songslover: Listen And Download All Latest Quality Music. / Simi Features Adekunle Gold On A New Song 'take Me Back' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by sirgalahad26(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
kaykhalie:
Listen and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UB8_nBu6Y
having problems downloading ur songs! can u please pm me a link to download 'em
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by kaykhalie(f): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2018
sirgalahad26:

having problems downloading ur songs!
can u please pm me a link to download 'em

https://my.notjustok.com/p/kay_khalie

thanks alot
Re: Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song by bennyrazz: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
@kaykhalie your song get as hin be. I don't think that's your pattern besides where are you based in?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oga Kizito - Blo Blo / J Martins - Good Life (Naaman) / Rihanna's 'umbrella' Song Was Written By A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.