Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Private Jet/nonprivate Jet Pastors, Imams - Its Time To Speak Out & Reach Out!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Private Jet/nonprivate Jet Pastors, Imams - Its Time To Speak Out & Reach Out!!! (626 Views)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Jet/nonprivate Jet Pastors, Imams - Its Time To Speak Out & Reach Out!!! by Gochu75: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pastor Adeboye
Pastor Oyedepo
Pastor Oyakilome
Pastor Okotie
Pastor Okonkwo
Pastor Adefarasin
Pastor Adeyemi
Pastor Oyemade
Pastor Suleiman
Pastor Joshua

All other Private Jet and none-Private Jet Pastors and our Imams - its time to speak out and reach out ...

God is calling on all of you to help our distressed citizens and others in Libya ...

Save a soul today - be practical Christians/Muslims ...

God bless you all as you do his will ...

If the government fails, you can't afford to fail us - the holy books say there is succour found in the house of God ...

https://www.facebook.com/Gochu75/posts/1780787645267035?notif_id=1511859886178210&notif_t=like ... Eto Fils Flies home stranded Cameroonians in Libya ...

... Ugo Enwereji ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jet/nonprivate Jet Pastors, Imams - Its Time To Speak Out & Reach Out!!! by Munae(f): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Do you think they're happy they don't have private jets

Who no like better thing
Re: Private Jet/nonprivate Jet Pastors, Imams - Its Time To Speak Out & Reach Out!!! by HeyCorleone(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Save a soul ke? Don't make me laugh.

One of them is solely concerned right now about fund to build a $3000000 auditorium. Is that the sort of person to be concerned about some lives in Libya.

Call on other people please, not these pastorpreneurs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jet/nonprivate Jet Pastors, Imams - Its Time To Speak Out & Reach Out!!! by HeyCorleone(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
Do you think they're happy they don't have private jets

Who no like better thing

This is the 100000000000th time you're beating me to FTC..

What network do you use?Where do you live? What do you eat? Who are your friends?
Re: Private Jet/nonprivate Jet Pastors, Imams - Its Time To Speak Out & Reach Out!!! by Munae(f): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:

This is the 100000000000th time you're beating me to FTC..

What network do you use?Where do you live? What do you eat? Who are your friends?

Glo. Lagos. Rice. No friend like Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Hard Questions About God I Wish Someone Had Asked Me Earlier” / Hatred For Your Father, Mother, Wife , Children, And Siblings / Stronger Than Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.