Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Stronger Than Your Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stronger Than Your Enemies (626 Views)

21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. / January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service - Stronger Than Your Enemies (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stronger Than Your Enemies by Haleplushearty: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
RCCG, JANUARY 2018 HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE
MINISTERING: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
TOPIC: STRONGER THAN YOUR ENEMIES
DATE: 4TH JANUARY, 2018
Let someone shout Halleluyah
PRAYERS: Thank you for this first Holy Communion Service in Year 2018. Thank you for all that you have done, you are doing and that which you will do. Let there be New Miracles, Testimonies, Victories in Jesus Mighty Name we have prayed.
Look out for one or two people that you have not seen this Year and tell him or her Happy New Year.
BIBLE TEXT: EXODUS 12: 1-2 AND 30-33
1. And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying
2. This Month shall be unto you the beginning of Months: it shall be the first Month of the Year to you.
30. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he and all his servants and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.
31. And he called for Moses and Aaron by night and said, Rise up and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go serve the Lord as ye have said.
32. Also take your flocks and your herds as ye have said and be gone and bless me also.
33. And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men.
It can take less than one day for the Almighty God to conclude all your Victories. It can take just a day, less than 24 hours to move somebody to be Totally Victorious. This is what we are saying in the story of the Israelites in our text. Before the night in question, they were in a helpless situation but by sunrise, they are in Total Victory. So will be your situation tonight in Jesus Name...Amen!
So it takes God less than 24 hours. All it take is God to turn a Totally Helpless man to a Total Victorious man
In Judges 15:1-15 (you may read 11-15); when the Philistines brought Samson bond; thoroughly bonded by 3,000 members of his family before God paid him a visit. Suddenly the man that was Total Helpless became Totally Victorious.
Daddy decreed that this Year even as a matter of fact before tomorrow morning; you will be Totally Victorious.
In less than 24 hours, God can transformed somebody from Total Destitute to Total Wealthy.
In 2 Kings 7: 1-11; we have the story of a people who are so broke that they are eating their children and in less than 24 hours, they have so much that they have no need to want to buy from another again. All it took was a sound from Heaven: the enemy heard it and fled and wealth changed hands.
Daddy is believing God for someone here tonight that long before the end of this Year, you would have forgotten poverty forever.
The children of Israel were broke but before the end of the day, the bible recorded that they spoilt on the Egyptians - they had all the materials that they can afford to spare some.
It takes less than 24 hours for someone that is completely sick to be Absolutely Healthy.
In Mark 2: 1-12; the young man that was brought to Jesus Christ by 4 men completely sick. His case was such helpless that he had to be carried in. But by Divine Intervention, the one they carried in, walked back.
Daddy is already excited about what the Almighty God will do this Year 2018 beginning with you right here now... Tremendous Actions of Healings will take place in our midst.
It is possible for God in less than 24 hours to change someone that is Totally cursed to Totally Blessed.
When you look at the story of the Israelites: working like an elephant and eating as an ant. They just had enough food to make them continue to work. The Egyptians made sure that they only have enough cloth just to wear to work. But within 24 hours, the one that is cursed became the one terrorising the terrors and begin to be a blessing.
Daddy is believing God for someone here tonight that long before the end of this Year, your enemies will be begging you for your blessings.
It takes God less than 24 hours to let someone who is Totally Bound to be Totally Free.
The mad man of Gadarenes is an example of what God can do in Marks 5: 1-20. This is a man that was mad that his case was hopeless (absolutely helpless) and it took just an intervention of God for the mad man to become an Evangelist of God.
Daddy decreed that if there is anyone here in any form of bondage even before tomorrow morning; you will be Totally Free.
It took only one meal - one Special Meal to turn the tides over. It is called the Passover Meal but today it is called the Holy Communion.
That is why Jesus Christ who is our Passover Lamb says: eat my body broken for you and drink my blood which is shed for you because its the Passover Supper and the bible says that the blood will do something for you when it is put on the door post and on the door sides such that even when death sees the blood, it will pass over you.
Daddy is believing God that for the fact that He has brought you into Year 2018; He will keep you throughout Year 2018.
The bible says that as they ate the Passover Meal, not a single one of them was feeble and they had the strength to travel for the next 40 years.
This Year 2018; you won't spend money on Medicine because the Great Healer will be taking care of you.
That is why the Holy Communion is a Sacred Meal and so we kept on reading the same passage all the time. Be careful not to eat the Meal unworthily as it is a very Powerful Meal and can lead to problem. But if ate worthily, it will Perform Miracles.
That is why we kept on saying that when eating Holy Communion; it is not breakfast or lunch but a Supper because we attached to Holy Communion this great passage: Weeping may endured the night but joy comes in the morning.
In Jesus Name if there is anyone weeping tonight before tomorrow morning; you will be singing for joy.
The Holy Communion is not a meal for sinners but children of God. If you are here tonight and you are not sure of your salvation then you cannot eat the meal unworthily. You need to start coming now so that I can pray with you and you won't eat it unworthily. Now proceed to the altar before I count seven (7).
THE ALTAR CALL....
It takes less than 24 hours to make you to be STRONGER THAN YOUR ENEMIES.
Tonight as you will be served the bread; eat it and pray thus: Lord make me Stronger than my sickness, diseases, aches and pains.
When they served you the wine, hold it until everyone is served and we will take it together. Then I will tell you the prayer to pray.
PRAYERS: When you drink the wine - Ask God to make you Stronger than All Powers and Forces of Darkness - witches, wizards, demons, herbalists, enchanters, diseases, sickness, aches, pains, evil forces etc...in the atmosphere, on earth or underneath. Empower me to be far far stronger than all my enemies. Empower me like never before.
God bless you as you go and for reading this.
Daddy says: Tell all your friends (enemies inclusive now) that tomorrow (Friday, 5th of January 2018) will be VERY VERY SPECIAL.
All roads therefore leads to the RCCG, Redemption Camp on Km 46, Lagos Ibadan Expressway for the January 2018 Holy Ghost Service.
The theme is: STRONGER THAN YOUR ENEMIES.
Our Daddy in the Lord, Pastor E.A Adeboye will be Ministering live and direct.
God bless you as you attend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Power Of Faith By – Bishop David Oyedepo / Strange Bottle With Human Picture And Cross Found In Ghana River (photos) / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(16/02/2018) Day 37

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.