Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Don Jazzy Fires Bodyguard Caught On Camera Threatening To Beat Up A Lady- Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Fires Bodyguard Caught On Camera Threatening To Beat Up A Lady- Video (627 Views)

Dababy Bodyguard Caught Collecting Babe Number In Lagos / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Fires Bodyguard Caught On Camera Threatening To Beat Up A Lady- Video by exlinkleads(f): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard Caught On Camera Threatening To Beat Up A Lady - Video

Marvin Record Label Boss, Don Jazzy has taken a drastic and decisive action of over one of his bodyguard who threatened to beat up a lady and was caught on camera doing so. This is for people to understand were the Don stands on women mistreatment in Nigeria.

The video emerged yesterday, showing a macho man, shouting down at a woman in an eatery in Lagos and was shared online and within minutes, it went viral. In the video, the man Identified as Chidi was seen threatening the woman, “I will just kill you”, “Ashewo”..

It was later gathered that Chidi is Don Jazzy’s Bodyguard, and Don Jazzy just relieved him of his job. In a chat with LIB, Chidi said he regrets his actions and that it was the woman calling him a thief that got him angry to speak to her in such manner..

‘I entered the eatery and parked my car. I ensured that I wasn’t blocking anyone before I went in to place my order. While I was waiting to be attended to, the lady walked in, tapped me on my back and in a loud voice, asked me to go outside to repark my car.

She said why would I park my car like a thief. Her indirectly calling me a thief got me angry and that was why I spoke to her in that maner and called her unprintable names. I never meant the threat of beating her. My mother raised me well never to beat a woman. When I was leaving the eatery, I was sad over the incident’.

Chidi says if given the opportunity, he would apologise to the woman. -

Chai, women self, una mouth too much and e too dey run, una go see somebody wey go kill una with bare hands and yet una go dey haul insults on the person. ah.

See video below,.....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/don-jazzy-fires-his-bodyguard-caught-on.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique obinoscopy

Re: Don Jazzy Fires Bodyguard Caught On Camera Threatening To Beat Up A Lady- Video by Smellymouth: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Special shallat to the villagers of Body guard Chidi..

Una strong oo. For this recession dem dey fire person? Chaiii...

Re: Don Jazzy Fires Bodyguard Caught On Camera Threatening To Beat Up A Lady- Video by lonngmann(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Small muscle he wants to be using to oppress ppl around. He should not even near me o because

because

I will just run away

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Fires Bodyguard Caught On Camera Threatening To Beat Up A Lady- Video by morbeta(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Made famous from his foolery....

(1) (Reply)

*there's No Yahoo Anymore, People Are Now Being Used For Money Rituals / Banky W Seen With Adesua Playing Football With Elephant In South Africa / Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.