Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update (620 Views)

Fans Go Gaga For Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's New Photos / Lady On 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Gives Update (Photos) / Lady On A 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Because Of Enemies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update by FeedMeNews: 1:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Remember Instagram user, @bossladybadii, who went viral after she vowed to go on a 21 days fasting for Nigerian singer, Wizkid, well, she has updated us.

According to her, Wizkid’s win at Mobo awards is proof that her God is a wonder working God and her fasting is not in vain, she added that she won’t stop until Wizkid comes home with a Grammy.
"So,nw WHO SAYS MY FASTING ND PRAYER FOR WIZKID IS IN VAIN ND FAKE!?God showed signs within the FIRST FIVE DAYS!God has truly PROVEN HIMSELF.Not only has wizzy started overcoming his enemies,but God also added to his SUCCESS! I WAS AT THE FRONT OF THE ALTAR CALLING ON GOD FOR WIZZY WHEN SOMEONE CAME TO TELL ME ABOUT HIS AWARD!I also want EVERYONE to know that WIZKID will also be the first to bring home a GRAMMY! Today makes the fasting and prayer FIVE DAYS!NO GOING BACK!!"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-who-vowed-to-go-on-21.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update by Topccy007: 2:07am On Dec 02, 2017
Channel your prayers towards the betterment of Naija and let's see positive results and see if you wont become more popular in this world.
This cheap popularity you are trying to get by feeding on wiz's success won't pay you my sister....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update by erifeoluwasimi(f): 2:16am On Dec 02, 2017
If you want uncle to give you money u talk not hide under fastin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update by ipobarecriminals: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2017
nor go chop b4 u collapse
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update by emi12(f): 2:49am On Dec 02, 2017
abi na
all this one for fame

lemme wait to read comments grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Vowed To Go On 21 Days Dry Fasting For Wizkid, Give Update by itspzpics(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2017
lol... attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

Finding My Late Dad Family / This Photoshoot Of This Little Girl Is Too Cute / Women Are Their Own Worst Enemies? Case Study Of Toke Makinwa's Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.