Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers (938 Views)

Fayemi Sacks Over 2,000 Workers Employed By Fayose / El Rufai Sacks 4,042 Local Government Employees / El Rufai Sacks 4776 District Village Heads, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by naijanewspaper(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
The Kaduna State Government has concluded plans and commenced the disengagement of a total of 4,087 employees from her Local Government Workforce.

The Nigerian learnt that the workers are all drawn from the 23 local government areas of the state.

As at the time of filing this report, the affected workers are being issued their letters of disengagement from service.

Efforts to reach the Chief Press Secretary to Governor El-Rufai and the Chairman, Kaduna State Local Government Service Commission, however proved abortive.

More details shortly.

http://thenigerian.news/news/breaking-el-rufai-sacks-4000-workers/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by izaray(f): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
El-rufai, Why not he consider those that are due for retirement, then place them on pension angry
Re: El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by AntiWailer: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
izaray:
El-rufai, Why not he consider those that are due for retirement, then place them on pension angry

He knows the political implication

For that guy to do it. He believes it is the right thing to do.
Re: El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
na wa o
Re: El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by izaray(f): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

He knows the political implication

For that guy to do it. He believes it is the right thing to do.

My dear, I just pity those involved sha, couple with the hard time!
Re: El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by AntiWailer: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
izaray:
My dear, I just pity those involved sha, couple with the hard time!

I understand but I have learnt to stop the pity.

Can you imagine those kind of teachers at work while graduates who have the passion and the skill are jobless ?

Nigeria need leaders who will take the Bull by the horn. Who will do things not because they are politically desirable but because they are the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

I understand but I have learnt to stop the pity.

Can you imagine those kind of teachers at work while graduates who have the passion and the skill are jobless ?

Nigeria need leaders who will take the Bull by the horn. Who will do things not because they are politically desirable but because they are the needful.
With all these initial gra gra them go still carry last for examination board
Re: El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by Elevation(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Waiyoo...... Kaduna! It's been a while, hope the weather is great? Elrufai get mind wella, i knw him expect the unexpected.
Re: El-rufai Sacks Over 4000 Workers by eazisky(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2017
hmmmmm

when i see some dumb comments in support of el-rufai's negative actions in kaduna, i just laugh, i stay in kaduna and i can confidently tell u guys that el-rufai is a lier and a scam to kaduna ppl, how can a governor sacked over 4000 local government workers out of 7000, and u say its bkos they are too much? these ppl has been serving as LG workers for 10, 15, 20, 25 years with no complains from prevous governors, only for u to come and sack ppl who who are recieving little yet they are bread winners in their individual homes, the same issue with the teachers, a competency test was first conducted, el-rufai rejected it just because over 80% of teachers passed the test, only for him to embrase the one that there was mass failure, who doesnt know he was behind it all bkos he wants to cut down the numbers of workers to facilitate his loan he applied for, let him keep sacking, the ppl of kaduna already has a plan for him

(1) (Reply)

The 2019 presidential Election Biafra: / Opinion On Ezekwesili's Red Card Project / Between Nnamdi Kanu And Orji Kalu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.