Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't (52437 Views)

Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash / Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by mildflame: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
are you somehow related to Apostle Suleman?

He is Sulemans brother in spritual thievery
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
No Mind Them. 99% Of The People Kicking Against Tithe Never Paid Their Tithe.
I Wonder If They Think The Pastor Was Ought To Burn The Money After They Might Have Paid The Tithe
They Are Just Devil Empowerd
dyungrules:
Why tithe dey pain Una? Did anyone come to ask you for help to pay tithe? Is it your money? Did the person paying complain to you? You no dey say before, you carry am for head. Allow those that want to pay,pay and if you feel they are enriching pastors, is it your money. People have their reasons for paying and it works for them. If you answer freeze don't want to pay, the church will still continue. So allow us and our tithe be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
rusher14:

So you want Immigration to stop her citizens from travelling when they cannot be said to be carrying contrabands or adequate paperwork? Some of you make our education look a waste.
would kept silent sha cos u know nothing. how do pple get to libya from lag edo or abuja dey board a bus to Katsina. from katsina dey enter another lorry/bus to Agadez in Niger from Agadez to libya. is NIS not supposed to man the borders and stop those trafficking pple. unlike u i studied abroad and am well versed

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by mmsen: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
mrmajor5:
lybia in war is better than Nigeria in peace, u just said it all, I regret ever been a Nigeria.

Libya in war is not better than Nigeria in peace.

That is complete nonsense and those that have returned will tell you that.

The reason why these people are in this mess is precisely because of misinformation such as that which you are spreading.

Some would say this is Darwin's law at work. On the one hand they have my sympathy as human beings but at some point Africans need to stop thinking that they can keep running away from their terrible leaders, foolish cultural habits and refusal to use their brains and natural resources.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by virus05(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Omg!
I actually thought of this last week. Assuming I was wealthy, I would have done that. Maybe this a sign to take it up. I wanna raise a campaign for money to be contributed for Nigerians in Libya to come home.
Whose with me?
I'm in
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Over the last few weeks, there have been images, stories circulating online that some Africans are being auctioned online raging from $4000 in Libya, some have been killed while some have been brutally raped, sold twice and tortured but it very devastating, shocking and touching that in spite these stories circulating online, no Nigerian Pastors, Bishops, deacons, celebrities, etc have raised to speak against such nefarious act happening in Libya.

Can we conclude that our pastors are only good at collecting tithes?

Is that why they are busy attacking Daddyfreeze over tithe issues instead of focusing on the words of God which they are meant to preach?

Why can't our Nigerian Pastors channel their strength which they are using to attack Daddyfreeze to speak against the incessant killing of Nigerians in Libya?

Why can't they curse those people behind these nefarious act instead of cursing Daddyfreeze if they are not after tithe?

Why can't they use the money which they are collecting from the poor masses to pay for flights tickets of Nigerians in Libya to come back home just like Eto did to the cameroneans in Libya?

According to Vanguard newspaper, '' Eto paid the plane fare for the Cameronean migrants from Libya to Cameron'' But our Nigerian Pastors are here fighting for tithe with Daddyfreeze?

What about our Nigerian Politicians? Their own is very crystal clear that they are fighting for their pockets and not the interest of Nigerians but it very bad of them.

Nigerian celebrities are good at reacting to what do not concern them which are happening outside the country, let them learn from Chris Brown. I rest my case.
you think you will build you blog by writing foolishly.
If you want to report on what he did, y not focus on that.

What do u really know about how churches are managed.
Stop this thrash, else your blog will go nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by kennosklint(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
ADIEMUS:

hahaha he smoke gbana
hu yummy gal you are. Email me right....
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by bionixs: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Over the last few weeks, there have been images, stories circulating online that some Africans are being auctioned online raging from $4000 in Libya, some have been killed while some have been brutally raped, sold twice and tortured but it very devastating, shocking and touching that in spite these stories circulating online, no Nigerian Pastors, Bishops, deacons, celebrities, etc have raised to speak against such nefarious act happening in Libya.

Can we conclude that our pastors are only good at collecting tithes?

Is that why they are busy attacking Daddyfreeze over tithe issues instead of focusing on the words of God which they are meant to preach?

Why can't our Nigerian Pastors channel their strength which they are using to attack Daddyfreeze to speak against the incessant killing of Nigerians in Libya?

Why can't they curse those people behind these nefarious act instead of cursing Daddyfreeze if they are not after tithe?

Why can't they use the money which they are collecting from the poor masses to pay for flights tickets of Nigerians in Libya to come back home just like Eto did to the cameroneans in Libya?

According to Vanguard newspaper, '' Eto paid the plane fare for the Cameronean migrants from Libya to Cameron'' But our Nigerian Pastors are here fighting for tithe with Daddyfreeze?

What about our Nigerian Politicians? Their own is very crystal clear that they are fighting for their pockets and not the interest of Nigerians but it very bad of them.

Nigerian celebrities are good at reacting to what do not concern them which are happening outside the country, let them learn from Chris Brown. I rest my case.
which one had any pastor ever done right? How much did you give to a beggar today on your way to work or you didn't see any ? keep wasting your life.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Mariangeles(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ugosample:

Imams and alfas don't tax their followers the way those bastards in church do, that's why the spotlight is less on them.
I don't know what " bastards " you're talking about...

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by PointZerom: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ugosample:

Atheists do more charity work and humanitarian stuff than the criminal and bastard pastors will ever do in 50 yrs

If you don't know, most mega philanthropists are non religious

Name them in Nigeria.....
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by BetaThings: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:
But OP...................Ebuka's Agbada stole the show.

They will say those Nigerians in Libya rejected the offer to help flown home? They said Libya in war is better than Nigeria in peace.
On the other hand, did those Nigerians cry out for help to return home or they would love to be helped to cross border into Europe?

Victor and the others want to come back
Watch from 3.55
at 4.36, Victor from Edo clearly wants to come back to Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2qtGisT34

Interview with Victor, a Nigerian. He wants to come back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_232xzJ5E

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by rusher14: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
would kept silent sha cos u know nothing. how do pple get to libya from lag edo or abuja dey board a bus to Katsina. from katsina dey enter another lorry/bus to Agadez in Niger from Agadez to libya. is NIS not supposed to man the borders and stop those trafficking pple. unlike u i studied abroad and am well versed

See this local man.

Are you the only one that studied abroad?

Since you say people go across through Niger are you expecting the immigration to stop Nigerians from going to a neighbouring country?

I'm sure you studied kebab making, Mr. I studied abroad.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by bionixs: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
useless bunch of BASTARDS!!!!! even if the sent their private jet to carry just 5 of them, THAT would be a miracle...sadly these useless bunch wouldnt do anything but preach on sundays for more money from these sheeples!
If I call you a son of a hundred fathers,the MOD will say that my own is the baddest. At least you will feel what it means to call fellows who don't owe you a dime bastards. Their crime is that they are successful at their calling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Mrmezico(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Honestly, I don't knw y some people choose to remain stupid and foolish all the time,

Mr poster, u never said exactly wht our pastors did to u. I was expecting u to tell us that a pastor nor Rev father from Cameron paid the return flight ticket, but instead u said Samuel eto, a professional footballer....so Cameron don't have Pastors and Rev Fathers??

And u didn't mention any Imam nor Alfa in ur post, or ain't they also Clergy men?

I guess this example should be directed to our professional footballers as well, like Mikel Obi, Yakubu Ayegbeni, Obefemi Matins, KANU Nwankwo and the rest of them, or re u telling me that Nigeria don't have professional footballers??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Ajixegun: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
To be frank, even seun, nairalnad owner who is promoting antichristian threads can do a lot by helping people in Libya both financially and in publicising the menace that going on overthere. I said this because this guy, seun is very rich. Only on this thread alone, do you guys know how much he has made, not to talk of the whole day, weeks or months?
After all, the people perpetrating that heinous crime against humanity belong to Muslim community, the imams and Alfas have not spoken up yet you didn't see it, you only jump up to attack the church. Or they not meant to be their brothers' keepers too?
Finally, majority of Nigerians are hypocrites!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Tomity(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
mexxmoney:
All this demon inspired attacks against the church in Nigeria will fail. The churches in Nigeria are more involved in charity work and philanthropy than any other organizations. I don't know why the op chose to attack only the Christians as if Christians are the only ones who have a moral responsibility to other humans. I know many church based charity and relief organizations in Nigeria who are doing a lot to impact and improve people's lives. All this rubbish must stop. Once anybody does any thing good, the new default mode is to attack pastors for not being the ones doing it. My question is, should pastors be the only ones to solve all of the world's problems while others who also have the means fold their arms because pastors must carry all the worlds problems on their head?

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by yinkus204(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Op is a Muslim who is trying to abuse Christian but he forget to tell us what the head of Nigeria Muslims doing about it or is Satan of shokoto too dumb or blind not to hear what is going on in Libya but the Satan of shokoto is all ready to rape a 12 year old girl in is stupid palace

4 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by bionixs: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nukilia:
Address your problem to Bihar and Osibanjo cheesy angry cheesy Nigeria Pastors don't owe you a dime!
God bless you. those their fathers failed in life will take their frustration to the market places. the next step is to go shooting people in churches. If your father failed,accept it,work hard,nobody owes you a dime. not even your failed impoverished parents

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Ajixegun: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Malcolm101:
INSTEAD OF U TO CHANNEL YOUR ANGER TO YOUR STUPID PRESIDENT, YOUR SENATORS WHO MAKES IN A DAY MORETHAN YOUR FATHER WOULD EVER MAKE IN A LIFETIME, YOUR OPENING YOUR SMELY MOUTH TO CRITICISE PASTORS.
DO YOU THINK CHURCHES ARE SOME KIND OF GOVT AGENCIES OR NGO?
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU OR ENTIRE FAMILY EVER DONATED?
DO YOU KNOW THAT MUSLIMS ARE BETTER GIVER THAN MUST PUNK ASS XTAINS?
DO YOU KNOW THAT MANY DONATES BILLIONS TO ISLAMIC SECTS? HOW MUCH HAVE YOU OR YOUR FATHER EVER DONATED TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST?
FOLLISH GENERATION.
They don't know. They thought terrorism will survive with out adequate funding by their apologists (some muslims)
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by bionixs: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
kingxsamz:

he slammed politicians and celebrities...
Yet you guys are here talking about tithe...
Where's the sense?
And if I like I give my 1month salary it's none of ur business.
don't mind them. they won't come here to tell me how to make the money, but will tell me who not to give it to. madmen
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by paschal9(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
#Touch not my prophet and do no harm to the anointed.
Be careful what u feed ur mind with...
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by BetaThings: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
mmsen:

Libya in war is not better than Nigeria in peace.

That is complete nonsense and those that have returned will tell you that.

Don't mind them
A war is anarchy - you can do virtually anything in a war
You can r.ap.e, kill, torture etc and your fellow soldiers can cheer
You can murder your business competitor, political enemy, the guy who is showing interest in our girl etc in a war and get away with it
How many will people investigate after the war?

Is he telling us that anybody can just commit murder today in Nigeria
Do courts sit in wartime? Are they not in Nigeria?
Libya is not even in a full scale war right now!
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by bionixs: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
HermesParis:
Why the attack on pastors Are they the cause of your generational failure

Cant u make a post without attacking pastors here and dere??

Are the imans now blind to see what's going on in Libya or ur brain seems nt to function during your Antichrist write up

ask him how much has his father given to rescue those in Libya? where is his father when Adenuga,Dangote,Otedola his mates were making the money. the tithe his father paid to the pastor made him poor, perhaps. what is most annoying is that whenever they post those senseless comments about pastors,even many of those who voted apc in would back them up with loads of likes and share as if pastors don't exist in America and other climes

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by DreManuel(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ajixegun:
To be frank, even seun, nairalnad owner who is promoting antichristian threads can do a lot by helping people in Libya both financially and in publicising the menace that going on overthere. I said this because this guy, seun is very rich. Only on this thread alone, do you guys know how much he has made, not to talk of the whole day, weeks or months?
After all, the people perpetrating that heinous crime against humanity belong to Muslim community, the imams and Alfas have not spoken up yet you didn't see it, you only jump up to attack the church. Or they not meant to be their brothers' keepers too?
Finally, majority of Nigerians are hypocrites!

I wish I could give you more likes.

I think Nairaland has lost it.

You wanna comment in a Muslim thread they tell you to believe in Allah. But all these people will leprous fingers can type rubbish to insult Christianity do so at freewill.

My days of boycotting Nairaland are closer, and I will encourage many others to do same.

Seun and his cohorts may have a hidden agenda after all. SMH

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Bonapart(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
HermesParis:
Why the attack on pastors Are they the cause of your generational failure

Cant u make a post without attacking pastors here and dere??

Are the imans now blind to see what's going on in Libya or ur brain seems nt to function during your Antichrist write up

I just tire
Children of Allah the Arabian deity are killing people but all they could do is blame it on innocent pastors
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Bonapart(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
linked:
Shame on You! You are simply deluded and brainwashed
you are the biggest fool on planet earth

Born throway like you
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by aribisala0(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
cr8v:
Your world is different from our world. In our world, Jesus recommends that we do not use the service we do for showmanship or show business. However He says that He that seeth in secret(ie God) shall reward us openly. It is the open blessing that people conclude is peoples tithe. Keep deceiving yourselves
define showmanship. Did jess do his miracles in secret. ?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by DONADAMS(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

You are busy insulting them?.... Those trapped over there will return and go to those GOs to pay tithe and Thanksgiving for safely escaping the slave masters.
bros..you were right
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by DONADAMS(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

You are busy insulting them?.... Those trapped over there will return and go to those GOs to pay tithe and Thanksgiving for safely escaping the slave masters.
bros..you are rightgrin

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Maxxy010(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Op do you have to blame Nigerian pastor? You stop this before you incur the wrath of God.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Yinksdavid(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=Wisdomkosi post=62796452] so you want to tell us that they are only good at collecting money from the poor masses instead of giving back to them when something like this happens huh? [/qluote]

And don't forget all churches are exempted from paying tax everywhere in the world
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by greatsee: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
op what about d Libya deportee DAT prophet tb Joshua has been helping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Chelsea Replies FC Barcelona In Twitter War / Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds' / Plus-Sized Lady's Acrobatic Skills Wows Internet Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.