Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't (52440 Views)

Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash / Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by dvkot(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
victor8269:
It's very obvious that the OP is a Muslim. I thought Nigeria is a member of the OIC n our fellow OIC r treating us dis way. Shame on Islam, big shame!!!
are you minding the 1diots on this forum, you can't post or create a topic on the islamic section without saying one useless oath. it's obvious they want to ridicule Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Funkybabee(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
useless bunch of BASTARDS!!!!! even if the sent their private jet to carry just 5 of them, THAT would be a miracle...sadly these useless bunch wouldnt do anything but preach on sundays for more money from these sheeples!

You better stop saying rubbish because when tb joshua go there and carry them give them money to start business no stupid brain in you complains

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by itu404(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is alarming. the way Moslems internet trolls has carefully infiltrated net to bash pastors and the church. What has pastors got to do with this topic idiots!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by delishpot: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
gypsey:
try! you know it's true! grin

you know? i told one gulibble church goer one day that I am SATAN! angry the next day he brought his crooked pastor and they were shouting and screaming fire! fire! fire! at my backyard when i came out with my pistol and shot in the air they ran away! grin the thieving pastor said he will deal with me with prayer and fasting but i am still here grin grin i told him if i see him near my house again i will blow him and his god's brains out! grin

This story made me shout. grin grin but why you decide to be satan na couldnt you have been you? hahaha bad guy you want them to tempt God by daring you with a gun ba? That so called pastor sef get wahala for body, even if he senses that you are possessed in his opinion why not pray to his God to save you rather than seek your downfall?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by vchykp(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
gypsey:
but they are crooks! grin And are you a man of who? the Devil? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
i refuse to understand what you mean by crook
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Veetee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Eto's political ambition loading..........

which country does he intend to rule bro? do you know how long the president of cameroon , Paul Biya has been in power,
over 30 years and counting. so be aware, eto did it from his heart not because of any political ambition, like most nigerians do.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
gypsey:
#50× 1000 gullible church members = 50000 × (every sunday in one month ) 4 × 50000= 200000, i think it's a very good business, Don't you think? grin with no cost price, no expenses grin grin just shout the Name of God or Yesus!
are u sure u can hold a mic.all these kin one wey dey make mouth nor go fit take announcement for Chc not to talk of preaching. pls cry loud let the world hear u cry like a baby wen pastors are making money. u still dey ur papa house because u get andriod fone. abeg nor use mistake off ur WiFi .cos dad is coming to ur room he just discovered that his hotspot is on
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by misterawo: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
God bless Eto.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by delishpot: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
vchykp:
all they have to offer is prayer and nothing more, politicians are not making nigeria liveable, so you wont blame people finding greener pasture, and men of God has no buisness controlling your personal life.

No one should control anyone's personal life.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
samuel eto God bless u for helping dis pple
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by vchykp(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

No one should control anyone's personal life.
so what where you expecting from the men of God?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by delishpot: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
vchykp:
so what where you expecting from the men of God?

To guide and help people be the best they can be. To lead by example showing and coordinating people of the faith to show love to one another. They do not have to be law enforcers and robbers who take without giving back.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
wordcat:
But Eto is neither a pastor nor politician.

The heading suppose to be what JJ Okocha, Kanu, Ayegbeni, Ahmed Musa, Vincent Enyama could not do, Eto did it
Abi o, or is the writer trying to say Cameroon doesn't have pastors ,that just Eto decided to rent a plane undecided

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by ffo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
BUT THIS STORY IS FALSE, ETO HIMSELF CAME OUT TO DEBUNK IT. MODS SHOULD GET THE ORIGINALITY AND SOURCE BEFORE POSTING.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-42149492?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5a1d8a42e4b0af5adb844cf6%26Cameroon%27s+Eto%27o+denies+saving+%27slaves%27+from+Libya%26&ns_fee=0&ocid=socialflow_twitter#post_5a1d8a42e4b0af5adb844cf6
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by felixomor: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fake News thread
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Godwin978(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
kingxsamz:

he slammed politicians and celebrities...
Yet you guys are here talking about tithe...
Where's the sense?
And if I like I give my 1month salary it's none of ur business.
oga leave that mumu Nigga, what do you expect him to do since he is jobless, he mustbe a Muslim
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by PointZerom: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Over the last few weeks, there have been images, stories circulating online that some Africans are being auctioned online raging from $4000 in Libya, some have been killed while some have been brutally raped, sold twice and tortured but it very devastating, shocking and touching that in spite these stories circulating online, no Nigerian Pastors, Bishops, deacons, celebrities, etc have raised to speak against such nefarious act happening in Libya.

Can we conclude that our pastors are only good at collecting tithes?

Is that why they are busy attacking Daddyfreeze over tithe issues instead of focusing on the words of God which they are meant to preach?

Why can't our Nigerian Pastors channel their strength which they are using to attack Daddyfreeze to speak against the incessant killing of Nigerians in Libya?

Why can't they curse those people behind these nefarious act instead of cursing Daddyfreeze if they are not after tithe?

Why can't they use the money which they are collecting from the poor masses to pay for flights tickets of Nigerians in Libya to come back home just like Eto did to the cameroneans in Libya?

According to Vanguard newspaper, '' Eto paid the plane fare for the Cameronean migrants from Libya to Cameron'' But our Nigerian Pastors are here fighting for tithe with Daddyfreeze?

What about our Nigerian Politicians? Their own is very crystal clear that they are fighting for their pockets and not the interest of Nigerians but it very bad of them.

Nigerian celebrities are good at reacting to what do not concern them which are happening outside the country, let them learn from Chris Brown. I rest my case.

https://www.nairaland.com/4203589/samuel-etoo-denies-saving-slaves

All the curses and insults your fake news has brought to the body of Christ (the church) and Christianity..................
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by eph12(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Over the last few weeks, there have been images, stories circulating online that some Africans are being auctioned online raging from $4000 in Libya, some have been killed while some have been brutally raped, sold twice and tortured but it very devastating, shocking and touching that in spite these stories circulating online, no Nigerian Pastors, Bishops, deacons, celebrities, etc have raised to speak against such nefarious act happening in Libya.

Can we conclude that our pastors are only good at collecting tithes?

Is that why they are busy attacking Daddyfreeze over tithe issues instead of focusing on the words of God which they are meant to preach?

Why can't our Nigerian Pastors channel their strength which they are using to attack Daddyfreeze to speak against the incessant killing of Nigerians in Libya?

Why can't they curse those people behind these nefarious act instead of cursing Daddyfreeze if they are not after tithe?

Why can't they use the money which they are collecting from the poor masses to pay for flights tickets of Nigerians in Libya to come back home just like Eto did to the cameroneans in Libya?

According to Vanguard newspaper, '' Eto paid the plane fare for the Cameronean migrants from Libya to Cameron'' But our Nigerian Pastors are here fighting for tithe with Daddyfreeze?

What about our Nigerian Politicians? Their own is very crystal clear that they are fighting for their pockets and not the interest of Nigerians but it very bad of them.

Nigerian celebrities are good at reacting to what do not concern them which are happening outside the country, let them learn from Chris Brown. I rest my case.
Where did you get your news from that you couldn't wait to verify before speaking of things you know nothing about?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by PointZerom: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
delishpot:

To guide and help people be the best they can be. To lead by example showing and coordinating people of the faith to show love to one another. They do not have to be law enforcers and robbers who take without giving back.

Watch your tongue. What have you done for humanity?

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
osazsky:
are u sure u can hold a mic.all these kin one wey dey make mouth nor go fit take announcement for Chc not to talk of preaching. pls cry loud let the world hear u cry like a baby wen pastors are making money. u still dey ur papa house because u get andriod fone. abeg nor use mistake off ur WiFi .cos dad is coming to ur room he just discovered that his hotspot is on
what kinda language is this? my friend! you have made no sense! i can not even read your writing, try and write in clear English maybe i will understand, thank! you! angry
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
eph12:

Where did you get your news from that you couldn't wait to verify before speaking of things you know nothing about?
Samuel Eto didn't deny the report, he only denied the part which says he promises to give money to every Cameroonian Coming back from Libya.

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
gypsey:
what kinda language is this? my friend! you have made no sense! i can not even read your writing, try and write in clear English maybe i will understand, thank! you! angry
English is borrowed, its Bini Latin if u don't understand it go Bleep urself
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
vchykp:
i refuse to understand what you mean by crook
okay, i will make it clear, crook means con man thief, scammer grin. Comprende! grin
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by delishpot: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Watch your tongue. What have you done for humanity?

so you disagree with what I wrote? No wonder people have lost faith in gods of men.

Make a post on NL and ask what I have done for humanity. I am sure the few lives I have touched would bear me witness. You better watch your tongue and your life. Hiding behind god of men. That you fight for them will not save you. Go fight for your salvation. Honor God and not man. Stop placing the cart before the horse.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
osazsky:
English is borrowed, its Bini Latin if u don't understand it go Bleep urself
Thank you! is there anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Eto Did What Nigerian Pastors, Celebs, Politicians Couldn't by lalasticlala(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ajax Release Third Kit Inspired By Bob Marley And 'three Little Birds' / Plus-Sized Lady's Acrobatic Skills Wows Internet Users / Messi Slammed With £540 Fine For Diego Maradona Shirt Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.