Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) (15657 Views)

Marian Market Calabar Gutted By Fire / Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / More Photos From The Fire Incident In Watt Market Which Destroyed 50 Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by alphaStoner(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
This news just broke my heart because it's the fakest.
This was in mushin oluwole and it was just one warehouse

I know this because I was present at the fire last week and it was around 7am.
I was still there today

No car got burnt, that video is also fake.. Don't believe this shit

I have a picture to confirm it

Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
I blame the CRSG, when will have our governments begin to take emergency issues serious... rubbish. masses tryn to survive
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Is a pity
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by Teeboi56: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
sKeetz:
The Curse of Buhari 2
Wetin buhari do u bro shey na him cos d fire ni abi Wat remember there is God ooo
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ewo
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by bidexolumanish(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
estheremma:
To answer d questions above,its nothing to do with tribe,that section of the market is just called yoruba line,just a name.We have lots of ibos there n oda tribes as well.And no,they dont sell human parts.They sell Electronics n Fancy electrical.Tokunbo n new ones.i pray God restores them
u are in Cali?
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gawd all these bloggers with fake news. That's clearly an Arab country in the video.

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
sKeetz:
The Curse of Buhari 2
shut up flat headed enemy of state
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ttipsy:
I blame the CRSG, when will have our governments begin to take emergency issues serious... rubbish. masses tryn to survive
emergency in the middle of the night and u are blaming the government? U must be a slowpoke
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
emergency in the middle of the night and u are blaming the government? U must be a slowpoke
idiot.. can you define what's an emergency?? look at you talking about night

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by alphaStoner(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rainmania:
Gawd all these bloggers with fake news. That's clearly an Arab country in the video.

Check my comment up above, that's what really happened... All these fake bloggers giving us fake news should be stoned to deatg
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by Edet08(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
This video clip is not from Nigeria talk of Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by tolugar: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

See video below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/late-night-fire-destroys-50-shops-watt-market-calabar-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXOalxgrv8k

op its right for me to call you IDIOT here

thats not nigeria and you will hardly make it in blogging if you continue like this. thats not even 8PM.
#OLODOOP

and for those of you that are too quick to comment based of headline,

better buy brain now that jumai are on blackfriday.
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by estheremma(f): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
bidexolumanish:
u are in Cali?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Very unfortunate.
Re: Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) by bidexolumanish(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
estheremma:
Yes
same here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Banks Lose N1.9bn To Fraud In One Year / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? / Eko Electricity Company Announces 7-Hour Power Blackout In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.