Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) (36214 Views)

Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items / Fire Burns Shops In Ahoada, Rivers State, Destroys Goods Worth Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Some traders at Gowon Estate in Lagos State are still counting their losses following a fierce fire that razed 11 shops on 401 road in the early hours of saturday.

Although no life was lost, the fire destroyed goods and other properties worth millions of naira. It was gathered that officials of the Lagos State Fire Service, LASEMA Response Fire and unit ( LRU Fire) and the Federal Fire Service battled to put out the fire and prevented it from spreading to other shops.

The cause of the fire could not be ascertained as at the time of this report.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/27/midnight-fire-destroys-properties-worth-millions-lagos-market

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Some traders at Gowon Estate in Lagos State are still counting their losses following a fierce fire that razed 11 shops on 401 road in the early hours of saturday.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/27/midnight-fire-destroys-properties-worth-millions-lagos-market
How come? Now, seun where is my 100k for the position of FTC?
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
How come?

8 Likes

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by nuban07(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nawa for this year 2020 o

5 Likes

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
So Pathetic and So Painful for the business men and Women and their families..

I just wanna encourage you all!

It's not the end of life! Some of these happenings are the Raw Materials to take you to your next level..

Don't be discouraged! Don't be depressed! Don't give in to Suicidal thoughts!

The Best way to react to Challenging Situations and Circumstances as these is to just go on your knees and Scream...

ALMIGHTY FATHER, I WORSHIP YOU!
BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!
I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM LOVING YOU...
HAVE YOUR WAY O LORD!

When you Have a Heart as this in times like these, HE That has the Power to Lift , to pull down and to do this or that, will in no time put smiles on your Matter..

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by heendrix(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Blackmoran(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
inside this rainy season... howcome?

1 Like

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
This year is messed up....

Do you need a professional website? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Mokason28: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
embarassed There is war in Nigeria and we sensible Nigerians know the perpetrators of this evil act and their targets embarassed
What nansense fire inside this raining season that only targets shops and businesses

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Profprom(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
An adage says their is no smoke without fire. Someone, somewhere, somehow is responsible for this act. I think the poster directly above me has a clue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
So sad
Tinubu can just help the victims with one Bullion Van

4 Likes

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Mokason28: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Blackmoran:
inside this rainy season... howcome?
embarassed There is war in Nigeria .... what kinda fire that only targets shops and businesses??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by sirblend: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
What a great lost.
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Iammelvin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
This year and bad news angry

5 Likes

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not the end of life! Some of these happenings are the Raw Materials to take you to your next level..

The Best way to react to Challenging Situations and Circumstances as these is to just go on your knees and Scream...

BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!
I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM LOVING YOU...
HAVE YOUR WAY O LORD!

When you Have a Heart as this in times like these, HE That has the Power to Lift , to pull down and to do this or that, will in no time put smiles on your Matter..

Nawa for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Eeyah.
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
In a country were moat people don't even know what insurance is... This is very Sad

1 Like

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Decibel: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Another means of registering their displeasure in other to please their paymaster who was sent to IDP camp in Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!
HAVE YOUR WAY O LORD!

What is wrong with this dude?! You keep spamming all thread with unrelated posts.

Even the people that brought this religion to Africa don't behave like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by techmo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
But seriously this year is filled with many bad news

1 Like

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by AdaoraNK(f): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
So sorry for them.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
All these tecno cameras sef angry
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Aje adi
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
I tell u, his matter get as e be
Mustiboy:

Nawa for you
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jesus Christ, shocked shocked shocked in this nonsense period where things are not moving smoothly.. God, this sucks Meehhnnn.
I pray they concerned souls find peace of mind, amen

5 Likes

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by EwuGambia: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!
HAVE YOUR WAY O LORD!

Guy howfa?....i know say nah loneliness cause all this things, i get Nairaland babe for you, her moniker is Rozz. PM for more info bro.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Wasky101: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sad
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by sandiepie(f): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
too bad
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sad news
Why should it happen during this covid 19 period ?
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Openbusiness: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
sad
Re: Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
May God not let us loss all our fortunes in the hands of fire.
such is life. Even people who hustle legitimately are still losing their wealth. unlike hushpuppi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed / New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.