Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council (35222 Views)

FG Names 12 Registries Licensed To Conduct Marriages Nationwide / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by aribisala0(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
jaz:
Sorry oo bros.

Did you read the part about the criminal offence of looting a bank.

Just asking ni oo
What has that got to do with anything?
Looting bank and license to practice what is the nexus?
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by aspirebig: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Societal -general bank....

Hmm Jay Jay Okocha ..1M Dollars investment there made headlines for the very wrong reasons that year..

Till date...I still dey fear all our banks ooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by gcof(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Sir please understand the story

He's not certified to practice in UK

So where did he practice ?
oga that does not mean he is not a qualified doctor. If you study medicine outside Nigeria and want to practice in Nigeria, you must pass Nigeria medical and dental council exam to be issued a license to practice in Nigeria, same applies to some other countries.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by bonechamberlain(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Godwin616:

Abi o ! Help me ask the OP again. what are we suppose to do with this news. Is it every law students that ended practicing as a barrister/solicitors? is it every Banking and Finance graduates that work in the bank? When your Dad has multi million investment here in Nigeria, what do you expect from such person. In such a scenario my brother many people would have tolled that same line to be honest with ourselves. How much will medical practice fetch him when the position of MD/CEO of a bank is waiting for him at home.
sahara reporters are confused of what propaganda to use against saraki. cause I don't see how important the news is to the common man.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by jaz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Did you just say what has looting got to do with anything ? Not sure I read you correctly.

2 issues were mentioned in the report: 1. License to practice 2. Looting a bank. While it might be forgiving on point 1, especially as Nigerian leaders are not known to be forthright or straightforward, point 2 is a serious indictment on the nation's legal system if truly the case is either open or the respondent was found guilty.

Sorry bro but you treating a criminal indictment of a sitting president of the house of assembly in an offhand manner indicates a corruptible personality
aribisala0:

What has that got to do with anything?
Looting bank and license to practice what is the nexus?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by Iko5000: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Please tell them . People on Nairaland cannot not read. I'm not a fan of Saraki but how not re validating your licence makes you a fraud
aribisala0:

Certified?
Are you literate? There is no where it says not certified.
To practice in the UK you need to pay for a licence every year. If you don't pay you are not licensed
You also need to do up to 50hours CPD every year in other to revalidate your licence every 5 years. If you got your degree in the UK but live somewhere else or for any other reason do not update your licence it will lapse. I am sure this applies to most professionals.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by TundeHashim(m): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

The headline is both misleading and mischievous. And I think u getting it wrong. He's qualified as a medical doctor BUT not qualified to practice. After one is inducted, he becomes qualified as a medical doctor BUT he needs to keep going for revalidation exercise every five years befire he could practice. but since he hasn't done so for a very long time, he can't practice in the UK

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by aribisala0(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
jaz:
Did you just say what has looting got to do with anything ? Not sure I read you correctly.

2 issues were mentioned in the report: 1. License to practice 2. Looting a bank. While it might be forgiving on point 1, especially as Nigerian leaders are not known to be forthright or straightforward, point 2 is a serious indictment on the nation's legal system if truly the case is either open or the respondent was found guilty.

Sorry bro but you treating a criminal indictment of a sitting president of the house of assembly in an offhand manner indicates a corruptible personality
Ok I responded to THIS THREAD AND THE INFORMATION that was here when I responded. I did not see any so called report The title of this thread is about licence to practice. That is not a wrongdoing issue.
If a car owner's vehicle licence expires and the car remains off the road there is no issue.
If a person gets an LLB degree in Nigeria he has no obligation to go to law school or to practice law

If there is looting allegation that has nothing going to do with licence. That should be prosecuted. But it has nothing to do with this thread so I really do not see the connection. I am neither a judge nor prosecutor and have no interest in that matter. I came to this thread because of the headline.
Your suggestion that I am treating the allegation one way or another is bizarre. Who am I to TREAT the allegation. What has it got to do with me or medical licensing. I have no opinion on it because I have no facts and it is not relevant to this thread. Your remarks about me are provocative and uncalled for.for that reason I would politely ask you to find some other person to engage. I have nothing more to say to you
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by gameboyo: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

The progressives care

We know enemies of the states are destroyer

Is buhari qualified to be even motor park tout?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by Antoeni(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nigeria police arrested and charged him for stealing N500,000 from customers. According to Saraki's entry on INEC former, he served at SGBN from 1990-2000. Saraki and other executives of the bank looted SGBN leading the bank to collapse completely. And today he is Nigeria no 3 Man, what a Country

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by sirbiolee(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dem tell you say nah him Doctor certificate him dey take chop abi.. Mad pple when hungry dey strike pple for street dem come out wit rubbish talk..
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by SonOfmercy007: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
ruffDiamond:
we know his doctorate is fake just like salisu Ibrahim Toronto degree
Sad...devil incarnate like Sarathief has nothing to offer Nigerians.. he's simply a product of ,and beneficiary of impunity, and large scale,mindless corruption ,a man who looted blind

his own state and even richer it...shame..doctor.. I wouldn't let him diagnose my dog...ole
Dude, stop behaving like a small baby. In the UK as well as any other place, for you to maintain your licence to practice, you must remain on the GMC practice and part of the requirements for that is that you pay your annual dues as well as do your periodic revalidation. Failure to do that means you lose your licence to practice whether irrespective of the fact that you've practiced before. A licence to practice doesn't last a life time. Saraki obviously is not maintaining his registration as he has no need to.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by meforyou1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

re-read the story. He practiced and had a license number. Just that U.K say that doctors have to revalidate their license every 5 years. He couldn't have done that since he has been in Nigeria since
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by meforyou1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
iLickAnalFungus:
If not Nigeria is a fuckeddd up country, Saraki should not practice law making too
is Saraki practising law?
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by meforyou1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
dustydee:
No news here. It's his choice whether to re-validate his licence or not.
thank u. The issue is revalidating. Not that he didn't practise in the first instance
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by meforyou1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
chloride6:

Are you just knowing that sarrki is an illiterate? His poor command of English should have given him up a long time ago.
oo. It was even that clown sarrki that he quoted. No wonder. That sarrki no too go school
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by meforyou1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
aribisala0:
,who is he and why should I know him?
he is the head of Buhari media centre, nairaland branch. He has cohorts like ngeneukwenu ( one man that masquerades as a woman), one Fulani cattle rearer called madridguy and the most sycophantic of them all one omenka (one agatu man that Fulani has overtaken his homeland). U don't need to quote those characters, they will mess up with your reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by meforyou1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
aribisala0:

Ok I responded to THIS THREAD AND THE INFORMATION that was here when I responded. I did not see any so called report The title of this thread is about licence to practice. That is not a wrongdoing issue.
If a car owner's vehicle licence expires and the car remains off the road there is no issue.
If a person gets an LLB degree in Nigeria he has no obligation to go to law school or to practice law

If there is looting allegation that has nothing going to do with licence. That should be prosecuted. But it has nothing to do with this thread so I really do not see the connection. I am neither a judge nor prosecutor and have no interest in that matter. I came to this thread because of the headline.
Your suggestion that I am treating the allegation one way or another is bizarre. Who am I to TREAT the allegation. What has it got to do with me or medical licensing. I have no opinion on it because I have no facts and it is not relevant to this thread. Your remarks about me are provocative and uncalled for.for that reason I would politely ask you to find some other person to engage. I have nothing more to say to you
God bless you.
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by meforyou1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
gameboyo:

Is buhari qualified to be even motor park tout?
chai. Savage

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by sonnie10: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
diadem10:

But never practised! He claimed to have practised in green hospital in 1988 but the same hospital was closed in 1985!

Saraki is basically a liar! A doctor working as a banker? Lol.

Only a prodigal son would leave his father's bank to go and work for peanuts in a UK hospital.

When you are almost a CEO of a bank, you do not need those bank teller skills anymore. What you need is organizational leadership skills. Most Medical doctors, by their education have those skills.

Notice his impressive career progression path; from the bank to being a governor, now a senator. Maybe presidency is next. Better than being stuck as an MD in UK.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by Kaylhey20: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2017
How those the certification relates with him being the Senate president?

These people should look for work to do.

By the way, I am an experienced graphic designer, web designer and web developer. I am very efficient in HTML5, Python, JavaScript, Php, Sql, and CSS3. I also work very well with wordpress. So if you need a website to showcase your small business, company, school, institution or any kind of organization at all; I have all you need. I create all kind of websites e-commerce ( maybe an online store, buy and sell site, or for customers to order for home delivery services), forum or membership-based sites, social networking sites and a host of others. My rates are cheap and affordable based on your need. My passion is to create beautiful, catchy, attractive and responsive websites with a combination of all my fore-mentioned skills. I am very sure I am the right person for that project website. Contact me and you will be satisfied with my services.

You can e-mail me @ calebabhulimhen@gmail.com

Or Call me on +2348174589996

You can also contact me through my nairaland profile.

my Fiverr Seller's Profile - https://www.fiverr.com/s2/cfd603b8a9

my Upwork Seller's Profile - https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~011f221d6a2881de73/

My current/latest project - http://www.schoolabroad.info

Thanks.
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by iLickAnalFungus(m): 3:56am On Nov 29, 2017
meforyou1:
is Saraki practising law?
Law making.. In simpler terms.. He's a law maker.. Senator
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by remexy(f): 4:18am On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:

Sir, Pls also understand that this is rubbish. Of cos he is not licensed to practice in the UK. Even in Nigeria he isn't. Bcoz u have to renew your licence every year and Bukola Saraki hasn't in more than 20years. It's not compulsory to practice medicine as a Doctor. And he has never claimed to be an expert in medicine. Bros is a politician.
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by Inricash(m): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2017
This SAHARA Reporters sha...

Useless news...

You have to renew your licence every 5 years plus other criterias in the UK...

IN Nigeria it's every year sef...with CME points

Dude stopped long years ago...

SARAKI SHOULD SUE THEM...
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2017
krendo:
Do you need to be a qualified medical doctor to be a Senate President?

Omoyele Ssowore is being too petty with this Saraki matter
Pls learn to read to understand. Sowore has not said Saraki is not qualified to be senate president. He has only written his inquiry on Saraki.
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2017
MIPNIG:
Leave Saraki alone. He has held the only institution in Nigeria today that have a seblance if direction.
What's "seblance" again na? Abi you mean "semblance"?
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
What's "seblance" again na? Abi you mean "semblance"?

That was a typo and indeed you are intelligent enough to understand what I was trying to communicate.
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by rhektor(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2017
chuose2:
No wonder Nija dey suffer.

President is a disaster.
Overseers are all money grabbing.
Senate President a fraud.

SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYGy5pQjnqE

[size] SEE HOW ADEBOYE MANIPULATES PEOPLE FOR MONEY
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
SEE PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE'S PRIVATE JET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

You will just kill yourself over Adeboye matter, you better get a life
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by sinceraconcept(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2017
janellemonae:
Olubukola Adebisi Olabowale Saraki.
If that is not yoruba, I dont know what is.

This whole post is useless though. He is still a medical doctor.
Medical doctor? can you allow him to treat your children? Nigerians with their yeye mentality
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by sinceraconcept(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2017
HillsBlaze:
You guys have to understand something, the young man just practiced for a few years and ever since then he has left the profession. He has no current license to practice and to do so he will have to go back to school for 6months or more depending on their regulations.
In Nigeria or elsewhere for u to renew ur license, u must show evidence that you ave been practicing prior to the previous one expiring which is what happened to Saraki.

This report is malicious with an intent to discredit the subject.
have you gone to his school to do the findings? or are you related to Saraki to know much about him? Nigerians with assumption sha. that is why your country us the way it is
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by sinceraconcept(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2017
sonnie10:

Only a prodigal son would leave his father's bank to go and work for peanuts in a UK hospital.

When you are almost a CEO of a bank, you do not need those bank teller skills anymore. What you need is organizational leadership skills. Most Medical doctors, by their education have those skills.

Notice his impressive career progression path; from the bank to being a governor, now a senator. Maybe presidency is next. Better than being stuck as an MD in UK.
Nigerians are indeed very foolish. You said only a prodigal son would practise what he studied because of his father's bank? oga o. No wonder why you can't invent anything because your overdependence on everything is out of this world. only Apes think the way you see think
Re: Bukola Saraki Not Licensed To Practice Medicine In UK - General Medical Council by barcelona007(f): 7:48am On Nov 29, 2017
just d way ur president is not qualify to b president of Nigeria. If u ask me y go n show me is certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Weapons Captured By Local Hunters In Adamawa State. / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.