Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 (23870 Views)

5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by spartacus11(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bede2u:
actually vanguard.com gets the same traffic as nairaland

Oga I'm talking of people making money, Nairaland is an empire, go to car section see people sealing deals, go to property section people buying and renting property, d list goes on and on

Even PMB government get account for Nairaland

PRESIDENCY

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

So pdp manipulated d election, election ur gej postponed bcus it was evident he was going to loss woefully, and after postponing d propaganda against PMB was totally hatch

Go learn politics
Jonathan lost not because he can't single handedly defeat the entire Northern establishment and their voting powers including the SW APC.

Jonathan lost because SS and SE were heavily undermined using card readers not be able to mobilize 67% of the same voters that voted in 2011. Rather 56% turned out in SS while SE turn out was 37%.

Do you know if there was level playing ground in the use and deployment of card readers and SE and SS were able to attain 67% like they did in 2011, Jonathan would have won by 500000 votes. Not even the Almajiris would have stopped that.

I'll advise to re-check the 2015 election statistics.

The election was heavily compromised.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by Bede2u(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

So Atiku signify good leadership?

We don hear am b4 and we knew how it end gej comes to mind
does buhari signify good leadership? If atiku was corrupt, why did obj who hates him not jail him? He was a good entreprenour so he could also be a good leader. We knw vp in nigeria is a powerless position
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by spartacus11(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kennydoc:

Bro, don't make it about PDP now. The ills of the 16 years is a reflection of the extent of our degradation as a country and as a people. Nigeria wasn't worse in those 16 years than in the preceding 20 years.
Apart from that, there were state governments which weren't PDP within the same time period but they weren't better. Borno for example has never had a PDP government. Even some of the states that have been in opposition for upwards of 8 years are in worse situation than their PDP counterparts. Osun, Nasarawa etc are real examples.
That said, APC has shown us clearly that they have nothing to offer, so why are you harping on PDP?

And pdp had somthing to offer after 16 years

Edo is a clear case of the good of AC/ACN/APC compare to wen pdp was in power, the difference is like day and night

What about the political instability of pdp, d moment dey don't like ur face d impeach u through d back door

Is our politics not stable under PMB now, was it same under pdp mis-rule

Pdp can not and can never be an option
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga u are even fooling urself, educationally u are wrong

“marginal” are especially common in economics and Election calculation is not economics, so go learn the right mathematical term u should have use

(difference )

Election is not economics that is how u people fail in school
You need help.

Marginal is the adjective of margin. Then go check what margin is.

Marginal is not limited to Economics. By the same, you don't calculate Election margin the same way you calculate a marginal variable e.g Marginal cost or Marginal utility.

Go back to school please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga marginal igbo in North 11 million and una dey cry marginalisation

And islamization have d north Islamized d 11 million igbo in d north

It seens it is d igbos dat have be marginalizing other tribes, and also igbonizing the entire country
I don't understand Spanish. Please speak English.

Thanke you
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by spartacus11(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Jonathan lost not because he can't single handedly defeat the entire Northern establishment and their voting powers including the SW APC.

Jonathan lost because SS and SE were heavily undermined using card readers not be able to mobilize 67% of the same voters that voted in 2011. Rather 56% turned out in SS while SE turn out was 67%.

Do you know if there was level playing ground in the use and deployment of card readers and SE and SS were able to attain 67% like they did in 2011, Jonathan would have won by 500000 votes. Not even the Almajiris would have stopped that.

What is surprising me with ur calculation is that, u think SS/SE will give their total vote to pdp and SW/NW/NE/NC will be so stupid to split their vote to both parties

U think other regions are blind?

U think they didn't see how u people voted, u think they will be willing to make that same mistake

Oga think again

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by spartacus11(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bede2u:
does buhari signify good leadership? If atiku was corrupt, why did obj who hates him not jail him? He was a good entreprenour so he could also be a good leader. We knw vp in nigeria is a powerless position
So Osibanjo is powerless?
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by omohayek: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
rajiraymond:

I would like to clear this straight away, I am a Yoruba man not an Igbo man and I must tell you the fact that, no single reason that would make Igbo presidency not to realised in 2023.

Forget about who would rule, when the time comes we would know who is who.

Mind you, I would even be happy if PDP can present someone from SE as 2019 presidential candidate since you don't like the Igbo men in APC.

Try to reason well, Nigeria is comprised of Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo even before Ijaw or whatever.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Let me be clear: I have no problem with an Igbo man (or woman) winning the presidency, and there are in fact a few Igbo politicians I would vote for before the great majority of Yoruba politicians any day. My problem is with the way in which so much emphasis is being put on the president's ethnicity, rather than his or her brains, character and track record. What good does it do anyone to have a tribal representative in Aso Rock who doesn't have a clue what he's doing?

Given the choice between a feeling of "belonging" to a badly run country whose boss is "my kinsman", and no "belonging" in a rapidly developing country, I would rather have the latter any day. "Na our son dey there" identity politics won't tar roads, increase the power supply, reduce the infant mortality rate, heighten school attendance, or do anything else other than allow a few online tribal warriors to boast. The thing is, all I see here and elsewhere online is 100% of the focus on which "zone" will have what "turn" and when, not on any of the things that will make a real difference in terms of governance.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by spartacus11(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

You need help.

Marginal is the adjective of margin. Then go check what margin is.

Marginal is not limited to Economics. By the same, you don't calculate Election margin the same way you calculate a marginal variable e.g Marginal cost or Marginal utility.

Go back to school please.
Illiterate ur F9 go plenty, no wonder una dey blame PMB for hardship una stupidity dey cause
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by Alkanoicacid(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

It is just a pity you don't understand or read numbers.

500000 is not the same as 50K. Yes, the entire SW gave Buhari a marginal 500K votes, while Anambra cancelled that with over 600K votes.

Marginal? like how? did You even vote for APC in SS/SE at all? except Edo,Imo.?
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by Alkanoicacid(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Jonathan lost because SS and SE were heavily undermined using card readers not be able to mobilize 67% of the same voters that voted in 2011. Rather 56% turned out in SS while SE turn out was 67%.

And there was no rigging in SS/SE abi?
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by honourhim: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
benzion72:

Okorocha = Mbanu
Charles Soludo= PDP
Ike Ekeremadu = PDP
Mazi Namdi kanu= IPOB
Ifeanyi Ubah= PDP
Peter Obi= PDP
Uba brothers = Mbanu

I think I love Charles Soludo, Mama Okonjo Iweala and Ezekwesili any of them will do

You are very correct. Leo Stan Eke of Zinox Computer is another good material. Unfortunately he hates politics

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by Kennydoc(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

And pdp had somthing to offer after 16 years

Edo is a clear case of the good of AC/ACN/APC compare to wen pdp was in power, the difference is like day and night

What about the political instability of pdp, d moment dey don't like ur face d impeach u through d back door

Is our politics not stable under PMB now, 9was it same under pdp mis-rule

Pdp can not and can never be an option

Rotimi Amaechi worked very well in his first tenure as a PDP governor. As soon as he joined APC, he became completely useless.
Imo State thrived better under PDP Ohakim than the useless CockRochas.
The fine gentleman that transformed Cross River State (Donald Duke) was a PDP governor.
Sullivan Chime was one of the finest governors in terms of developmental strides before 2015,and he was a PDP governor.
I gave these examples to show you that your Edo example holds no water. There are good and bad people both in PDP and APC.

I hated PDP when they were in power, but having seen APC, I will rather have PDP. It's not as if I supported APC during the election.
Deep down within me, I wish both APC and PDP will die, and these crop of leaders we have completely cleared from our political environment. Maybe then we may have a fresh crop of leaders who will have the interest of the people at heart. This is still an impossible wish, cos it is the people that make the leaders. The people are as corrupt as the leaders are, just that many haven't had the opportunity to handle leadership positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by beatmonster(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

Restructuring with Atiku ba, and under which platform is Atiku contesting olodo

You are a nincompoop. quote where I mentioned Atiku in my post.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by Bede2u(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

So Osibanjo is powerless?
very. Infact Atiku wielded more influence as vp than osinbajo currently is
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by spartacus11(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bede2u:
very. Infact Atiku wielded more influence as vp than osinbajo currently is

Duties which were?
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by mikolo80: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

You are disgracing the Igbo Nation with your senseless begging.
Majority of Igbos will rather go for restructuring than your stupid presidency.
A vote for Atiku is a vote for restructuring.
Beggar-in-Chief.

The joker in Nigerian politics is Middle Belt. Win Middle Belt and you will win the Presidency. The SW gave a marginal vote of 500000 to APC while Anambra alone gave PDP over 600000 votes.

When SW backed Atiku in 2007, did he win? NO! When SW backed Ribadu, did he win? NO! When the entire SW was mobilized for Buhari, how many votes did they gave him? a marginal 500000 votes.

Tinubu or no Tinubu, SW can't give APC more than 600000 votes, which Anambra alone if fully mobilized for election can guarantee to PDP.

Politicians scout SW because of their propagandist machineries not voting power. If you need to be projected, you need SW Media. Not that SW owns the media, but all media houses are concentrated there.

Atiku himself is an Institution, which a very powerful Media centre ably led by an able Igbo man, Ibe. Don't forget also the Head of Presidential Media Team, Garba Shehu is Atiku very loyal boy, former Director, Atiku Media Office, head of Atiku Media Team.

If you believe Bindow will not join PDP next year, then you are not a Nigerian.

Like it or hate it, we are Atikulating. Middle Belt are Atikulating as well, NE will Atikulate also.
where did you get this your 500 k votes figure from. buhari got nothing less than 3 million votes from sw

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by QueenSekxy(f): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Igbodefender you are disgrace to Igbo nation,if truly you are Igbo
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2017
mikolo80:
where did you get this your 500 k votes figure from. buhari got nothing less than 3 million votes from sw
I said Marginal votes not total votes.
Even if they like they should give him 1 billion votes, Anambra will still render them useless.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by mikolo80: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

I said Marginal votes not total votes.
Even if they like they should give him 1 billion votes, Anambra will still render them useless.
which wan is marginal vote again. 1 man 1 vote

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2017
Alkanoicacid:

Marginal? like how? did You even vote for APC in SS/SE at all? except Edo,Imo.?
Margin is the difference between two numbers. What I am saying is, APC's margin of victory in the SW is so small that Anambra alone can render their votes (choice of candidate) useless.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Illiterate ur F9 go plenty, no wonder una dey blame PMB for hardship una stupidity dey cause
I am really sorry for you.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Igbodefender you are disgrace to Igbo nation,if truly you are Igbo
"QueenSekxy", you are a disgrace to womanhood if truely you are a woman.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

What is surprising me with ur calculation is that, u think SS/SE will give their total vote to pdp and SW/NW/NE/NC will be so stupid to split their vote to both parties

U think they didn't see how u people voted, u think they will be willing to make that same mistake

Oga think again
So you think SS/SE will split their votes, then SW/NW/NE/NC wouldn't split their votes.

So you are saying Buhari will win with over 90% of the votes?

You need to be schooled in Nigerian politics.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by QueenSekxy(f): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2017
igbodefender:
No, you are a disgrace to womanhoodi if truely you ate a woman.
asslicking is your nature,I really understand how hungry you are ...You can fodge ahead to keep disgracing yourself..cos of political stipend

hunger is a disease!undecided
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 7:06am On Nov 30, 2017
mikolo80:
which wan is marginal vote again. 1 man 1 vote
Marginal is an adjective of Margin. Now, use your dictionary and check what margin means.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

asslicking is your nature,I really understand how hungry you are ...You can fodge ahead to keep disgracing yourself..cos of political stipend

hunger is a disease!undecided
You know you are the asslicker.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Reference:

With all your 'Tinubanlaysis' what makes you think Tinubu won't run for President himself since you say the 'party machinery' will be handed over to him. What makes you think the Igbo presidency is a possibility under the APC when the east is the defacto stronghold of present day political opposition, it is dominated by opposition parties and will not vote APC in any way, shape or form. Even the north will be scared sh.itless to 'give' the east the captain's bridge so soon after the secession battles...
Oga please help me tell this to that Igbodefender. I don't know who is advising him politically.

Tinubu will run for APC's President in 2023 with a NC.

In 2031, NE with SE will run for President under APC.

SE will start dragging the Presidency with SS in 2039. That is if APC survives it to then.

But under PDP, SE VP is 70% sure and President 90% sure in 2027.

PDP offers a better route to the Presidency.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2017
rajiraymond:

I would like to clear this straight away, I am a Yoruba man not an Igbo man and I must tell you the fact that, no single reason that would make Igbo presidency not to realised in 2023.

Forget about who would rule, when the time comes we would know who is who.

Mind you, I would even be happy if PDP can present someone from SE as 2019 presidential candidate since you don't like the Igbo men in APC.

Try to reason well, Nigeria is comprised of Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo even before Ijaw or whatever.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Sorry, all Nigerians are equal.
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by spartacus11(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

So you think SS/SE will split their votes, then SW/NW/NE/NC wouldn't split their votes.

So you are saying Buhari will win with over 90% of the votes?

You need to be schooled in Nigerian politics.

Ur level of reasoning is just so low

[What is surprising me with ur calculation is that, u think SS/SE will give their total vote to pdp and SW/NW/NE/NC will be so stupid to split their vote to both parties

U think they didn't see how u people voted, u think they will be willing to make that same mistake ]

When SW/NW/NE/NC know say una for SS/SE nor go split una vote, why do you think they will split theirs, abi na only SS/SE sabi give block vote? You think they are so dumb and blind

U can't be selfish with your vote and expect other region to be generous with theirs

Oga 2015 was a wake up call, and it was clear SS/SE is a pdp dead zone, and other region are waking up to this reality why do u think pdp have been losing more state in other region compared to SS/SE, don't expect NW to split their vote for Atiku it won't happen

I don't see Atiku winning 25% of 2/3 of 36 states including FCT SS/SE don't have that numbers 11 states which we know for sure minus Edo which has become an APC strong hold

I don't see Atiku winning Borno, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Osun, Edo, Ogun, Katsina, Sokoto

Even more pdp are going to decamp to APC from SW to across the North, take it or leave it, pdp has lost the mobilizing power, they can only attack APC what what will they show nigerians that they have done for the past 16 years

What are they going to market? If you really don't understand nigeria politics u should sit down and learn, for the past 16 years pdp have been loosing out in election in Nigeria
Why did u think OBJ adopted the rigging formula, do u think his party would have lasted 16 years in power?

We all know SS/SE to be pdp dead zone bcus d share d money formula is still in their blood, if Delta/PortHarcourt/Akwa Ibom resources had been utilize well Johannesburg, Casablanca won't compete with the level of infrastructure in those state not to talk of Lagos or Ogun

But today Lagos/Ogun stands out why PH/Delta can not even cough
Re: 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 by OFFICIAL336: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Ur level of reasoning is just so low

[What is surprising me with ur calculation is that, u think SS/SE will give their total vote to pdp and SW/NW/NE/NC will be so stupid to split their vote to both parties

U think they didn't see how u people voted, u think they will be willing to make that same mistake ]

When SW/NW/NE/NC know say una for SS/SE nor go split una vote, why do you think they will split theirs, abi na only SS/SE sabi give block vote? You think they are so dumb and blind

U can't be selfish with your vote and expect other region to be generous with theirs

Oga 2015 was a wake up call, and it was clear SS/SE is a pdp dead zone, and other region are waking up to this reality why do u think pdp have been losing more state in other region compared to SS/SE, don't expect NW to split their vote for Atiku it won't happen

I don't see Atiku winning 25% of 2/3 of 36 states including FCT SS/SE don't have that numbers 11 states which we know for sure minus Edo which has become an APC strong hold

I don't see Atiku winning Borno, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Osun, Edo, Ogun, Katsina, Sokoto

Even more pdp are going to decamp to APC from SW to across the North, take it or leave it, pdp has lost the mobilizing power, they can only attack APC what what will they show nigerians that they have done for the past 16 years

What are they going to market? If you really don't understand nigeria politics u should sit down and learn, for the past 16 years pdp have been loosing out in election in Nigeria
Why did u think OBJ adopted the rigging formula, do u think his party would have lasted 16 years in power?

We all know SS/SE to be pdp dead zone bcus d share d money formula is still in their blood, if Delta/PortHarcourt/Akwa Ibom resources had been utilize well Johannesburg, Casablanca won't compete with the level of infrastructure in those state not to talk of Lagos or Ogun

But today Lagos/Ogun stands out why PH/Delta can not even cough
Ok. Till 2019 then.

Campaign never start enjoy it till then. Wait till 2018 we shall see.

You think Buhari has done well with Security? Don't worry, you shall know soon.

You think Buhari will win Kaduna effortlessly? Sorry, go to Zaria and Southern Kaduna and ask.

SW is not a threat because Anambra alone can take care of the marginal votes.

If you think NE, Taraba, Yobe, Gombe and Adamawa precisely and even Borno that is ravaged by BH will still stick to APC sorry. Recently part of Adamawa threatened to leave Nigeria for Cameroun. Do you think they are happy the way APC is fighting the war against terror? Maybe you don't equally know the Chibok girls are current students of Atiku university. Take it or leave it, Atiku will win NE.

When campaign starts, every 'gates' in this administration will be reopened. CBNGate, MainaGate, NNPCGate. MainaGate alone can destroy this administration's credibility.

As a result Herdsmen atrocities in the NC and heavy presence of Christians there, Atiku who is seen as a moderate will clear that region.

In a free and fair election, Atiku will win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA / Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari / I Didn’t Say Yoruba Are Political Rascals – Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.