Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Need A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Child (3988 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
My sister got married since November 12 2008 and She does not have a child to show for it.

It would be another Christmas soon and she would have to go to the village, where she would see our sisters in law and some of theirs husband's nieces with their children.
Women who just got married last year are already with kids and she is still here without any. She is envious. She have done series of prayers and failed IVFs. She wants to adopt but her husband is against that. she has taken it as her fate though but sometimes it bothers her.
Maybe one day a miracle would happen. she is still prayerful and hopeful.

what do you think she should do?
Re: I Need A Child by darkenkach(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Do you need a child?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Child by sisisioge: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
She should use surrogacy to carry kids for her if they can afford it.

Now I wish her one baby alongside the two I want this Christmas. Baby dust to her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Child by delishpot: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
OP mail me her name (with her consent o) let me include her in my prayer.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tracypacy:
My siter got married since November 12 2008 and She does not have a child to show for it. It would be another Christmas soon and she would have to go to the village, where she would see our sisters in law and some of thiers husband's nieces with their children.
Women who just got married last year are already with kids and she is still here without any. She is envious.
She have done series of prayers and failed IVFs.
she wants to adopt but her husband is against that. she has taken it as her fate though but sometimes it bothers her.
what do oyou think she should do?

she should accept that there are things MUCH MORE important in life than having a child....and if she is indeed "prayerful", then why doesnt she accept her childless status as the WILL OF GOD?!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
KK
MrBrownJay1:

she should accept that there are things MUCH MORE important in life than having a child....and if she is indeed "prayerful", then why doesnt she accept her childless status as the WILL OF GOD?!
Re: I Need A Child by Diamond23(f): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
author=Tracypacy post=62798316]My siter got married since November 12 2008 and She does not have a child to show for it. It would be another Christmas soon and she would have to go to the village, where she would see our sisters in law and some of thiers husband's nieces with their children.
Women who just got married last year are already with kids and she is still here without any. She is envious.
she wants to adopt but her husband is against that. she has taken it as her fate though but sometimes it bothers her.
what do oyou think she should do?[/quote][color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Need A Child by Diamond23(f): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
author=Tracypacy post=62798316]My siter got married since November 12 2008 and She does not have a child to show for it. It would be another Christmas soon and she would have to go to the village, where she would see our sisters in law and some of thiers husband's nieces with their children.
what do oyou think she should do?[/quote][color=#770077][/color] Y adopt wen she can still bear her own child.she should wait for Gods tym and also check her body system because sometimes fault also emerged frm der.like doz ving short circle v der ovulation within d circle and also check her self with d husband of any hidden infections....talking frm experience

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Child by perry2020(f): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
sisisioge:
She should use surrogacy to carry kids for her if they can afford it.

Now I wish her one baby alongside the two I want this Christmas. Baby dust to her.

If the issue is from the husband how will surrogacy help ? Surrogacy is only an option if it's the woman's egg or ovaries or womb that has issues....it's not always the last option

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Child by sisisioge: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
perry2020:

If the issue is from the husband how will surrogacy help ? Surrogacy is only an option if it's the woman's egg or ovaries or womb that has issues....it's not always the last option

Your gist about the IVF and it's failure suggested that they were able to get the guy's sperm to fertilize an egg and the woman wasn't able to carry it. It is well.
Re: I Need A Child by NairalandSARS: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Child wey she go dey beat beat upandan?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Thanks
Diamond23:
what do oyou think she should do?[color=#770077][/color] Y adopt wen she can still bear her own child.she should wait for Gods tym and also check her body system because sometimes fault also emerged frm der.like doz ving short circle v der ovulation within d circle and also check her self with d husband of any hidden infections....talking frm experience
Re: I Need A Child by Gloryr: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2017
delishpot:
OP mail me her name (with her consent o) let me include her in my prayer.

please pray for me too

though my problem is not babies sha..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Child by emmanuel1990(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2017
Tracypacy:
My siter got married since November 12 2008 and She does not have a child to show for it. It would be another Christmas soon and she would have to go to the village, where she would see our sisters in law and some of thiers husband's nieces with their children.
what do oyou think she should do?
are u a christian? if yes reply me and i will tell u what to do..
Re: I Need A Child by austine4real(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2017
she can come and spend 3weeks with her story will change after 2monhths
Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
You say?
austine4real:
she can come and spend 3weeks with her story will change after 2monhths
Re: I Need A Child by stacyadams: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
com mak i giv u belle...u and ur husband go carry the pikin train.simple
Re: I Need A Child by WinkWrld: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
dont loose hope. try one more time..get back to me
Re: I Need A Child by ADUNOKIKI(f): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
She should use 6th and 7th book of Moses for prayer (Page 92--prayer for the barren)
I know someone God answered her prayer through it.
In all, only God through prayer can turn impossibility to possibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Child by austine4real(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tracypacy:
You say?
I have free sperm to donate free of charge
Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
You're insane.
austine4real:

I have free sperm to donate free of charge
Re: I Need A Child by austine4real(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tracypacy:
You're insane.
I need a doctor can u be my doctor?
Re: I Need A Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
OchoL:

Please sir what is more important than having a child? Let's be realistic here.

is she ALIVE?!
is she in GOOD HEALTH?!
is she LOVED BY HER PARTNER?!
is she FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT?!
the above is more important than having a child, and nobody should try to have a child unless they have achieved the above i mentionned

yes many woman believe they are not women until they can conceive a child, but thats because they are BRAINWASHED DONKEYS.

funny how these people stand by god when it fits their selfish agenda, but as soon as it doesnt, they are here questioning their god's choice. if you dont conceive then take that as a SIGN OF GOD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2017
OchoL:

Listen boy, if having children is not important to you then may you never have them!
However it is important to most NORMAL people especially married ones like the poster. Let her seek the help she requires.
Nobody is a "brainwashed donkey" for desiring a child. You sound childish!

the above nonsense is the reason why most unmarried and/or childless woman in Nigeria is miserable and desperate to get married at all cost. they dont marry for anything but the failed state of mind that think that marriage=happiness.... sadly the majority are miserable as single and therefore they just become MISERABLE while married....and they therefore need the rubbish, like the above, to find some kind of life meaning. "children is important to married people", really?! is that what your holy book tells you?! the meaning of marriage is to have children?! thats why when these miserable women have children, they become baby whale and shift their life to taking care of children, while still being MISERABLE....but then in the eyes of society, all the deluded unmarried childless women would look at her like she just won the Powerball jackpot. arrant nonsense!

men are no better in this delusion....they look at most women as a walking womb, and having children is more like an ego thingy than anything else. and if wifey dont have kids, then she is OUT THE DOOR (why should she stay if her sole duty was to bear children, right?!).

here is your education for the day: if a woman is married, yet miserable because she has no children, then this marriage is already doomed, whether she has children OR NOT! their union should be the focus point, thats what should be important.... and the minute something other than husband and wife is the root of their happiness (children/money etc), then they might as well divorce and continue their single miserable lifestyle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
kk
ADUNOKIKI:
She should use 6th and 7th book of Moses for prayer (Page 92--prayer for the barren)
I know someone God answered her prayer through it.
In all, only God through prayer can turn impossibility to possibility.

Re: I Need A Child by delishpot: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gloryr:

please pray for me too

though my problem is not babies sha..

So what are we praying for o?
Re: I Need A Child by Tracypacy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
We are in Africa and not some western world
MrBrownJay1:

the above nonsense is the reason why most unmarried and/or childless woman in Nigeria is miserable and desperate to get married at all cost. they dont marry for anything but the failed state of mind that think that marriage=happiness.... sadly the majority are miserable as single and therefore they just become MISERABLE while married....and they therefore need the rubbish, like the above, to find some kind of life meaning. "children is important to married people", really?! is that what your holy book tells you?! the meaning of marriage is to have children?! thats why when these miserable women have children, they become baby whale and shift their life to taking care of children, while still being MISERABLE....but then in the eyes of society, all the deluded unmarried childless women would look at her like she just won the Powerball jackpot. arrant nonsense!

men are no better in this delusion....they look at most women as a walking womb, and having children is more like an ego thingy than anything else. and if wifey dont have kids, then she is OUT THE DOOR (why should she stay if her sole duty was to bear children, right?!).

here is your education for the day: if a woman is married, yet miserable because she has no children, then this marriage is already doomed, whether she has children OR NOT! their union should be the focus point, thats what should be important.... and the minute something other than husband and wife is the root of their happiness (children/money etc), then they might as well divorce and continue their single miserable lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Child by AreaFada2: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tracypacy:
We are in Africa and not some western world

My dear even in the West, fertility issues cause much anxiety among couples. These days you have gays/lesbians, transgender and other seeking advise on fertility. Even more complex now.

The reason it is better in the West is that there is more empathy and help from excellent healthcare system. Life is also more individualistic in the West, slightly reducing pressure from parents, inlaws, friends, neighbours, to have own kids. But TTC couples find it tough still.

Adoption is always a good option. The happiness and better state of mind following adoption can have physiological benefits that can make conception possible down the line. Especially if the cause has been deemed idiopathic. I have seen such cases.

But in Africa people think adoption means that you have already given up.

Have they included ICSI with PGD in their IVF?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Child by Gerrard59(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
I have an uncle who is experiencing same problem with his wife, just a year ahead of yours. They have been tested and nothing was found, so I was told. Some members of the family are beginning to blame mystical forces as being responsible.

My issue is how to suggest to him about IVF or surrogacy.

@OP, your sister has both options to choose from. Hopefully, she doesn't resort to "buying a child" (an illegal process of surrogacy).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Child by churchee: 4:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Thread corrupted by arguing lots, or is it Buhari's fault?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How American Woman Married A Nigerian Man While Still Legally Married In The US / I Dont Like My Mum / I Needs Help In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.