Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury (54124 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / 39 Trafficked Nigerians In Spain Rescued From Sex Slave Trade (Video) / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why most people protest and fight for us. We are the most stupid and weakest people on earth.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by yanshDoctor: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
who is been said and who is buying who??
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by donogaga(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Libya slave trade. Smh.

Libyan slave masters couldn't have been succeeding on their own.

For every head that's sold, a fellow black African is involved as a go-between, representative, middleman, agent, broker, dealer or linkman.

Sometimes, I can't help but think that Judas Iscariot was a black African.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
so rich and poor Nigerians as long you are black.

you are just worth $400 in Libya.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by ehbellsho(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
:oThis is inhuman.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Africans keep complaining about racism but they never give the rest of the world reasons to see them as equals.
See how they are running like chickens to foreign countries instead of staying back in their lands and fighting thieving politicians.

And Arabs are very wicked and heartless human beings. They don't even consider blacks to be humans, they regard them as animals. The most bigoted, sexist and racist specie of human on earth is the white Arab man. Always self aggrandizing and treating black people, non Muslims and females like crap.

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Ezumakingsley(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
funnynation:
Ok

the white still maltreat the blacks up to this point in human existance... Na waooh tj black race must survive mark my words. I WILL ONEDAY COLONISE THE WHITE... ITS AN ADVENTURE,JOIN ME IF YOU LOVE AFRICA.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ishilove:
While addressing this atrocity, we should also address that thing that is causing our brethren to flee the country in droves and that has now made them vulnerable for this kind of abuse.

It's Foolishness.

It is not poverty. I know relatives, classmates, even fathers who have tried the Libya route.

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by selfemployed(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Where is oby ezekwesili and Charley boy? They can please help us talk sense to Mr President.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by slowbreeze(f): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
And d useless president will keep quiet over this atrocity committed against his people;and yet commiserate with the family of bombblast victims at a mosque in Egypt..Africa is cursed and d no1 curse is bad leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
oyb:

It's Foolishness.

It is not poverty. I have relatives, classmates, fathers who have tried the Libya route.

And what was the outcome?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by OBJlive: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just about three weeks ago a guy that I know died and the information we got was that he fell from a high rise building and died.but with all this happenings in Libya,I suspect this guy in question might have either been sold into slavery or died resisting slavery.And information I gathered from people who had gone to Europe through the Libyan root was that they hate blacks and especially Nigerians
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by koolaid87: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ghadaffi, Africans missed you.

The west portrayed him as pharaoh.

Ignited the uprising and boom...

Slavery!

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by TEYA: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Meanwhile bubu is still silent about this insult even Samuel eto has sent planes to bring back his brothers but your president is still juncketing around like an idiotic fool while his people are being sold

God punish Obama and Hillary Clinton for destroying Libya and killing Gaddafi which is why this modern day slavery
Who is the person that told you that these things were not going on during gadaffi's regime, who told you? We're it not for CNN's commendable investigative journalism, the world will still be ignorant of this evil. The same CNN that you and your ilk love to insult because they always tell your clown of a hero - Trump the truth about what a joke he is. Obama will stand in history as one of the best presidents the country ever had.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ishilove:

And what was the outcome?

This was years ago before Libya scattered. Some got stranded and somehow found their way back. A schoolmate went with his girlfriend. The traffickers robbed them and gang raped her. (standard procedure)
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by smileyoo: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
melejo:
Where is bubu in all these things?
its in bubu's nature not to give a damn about what calamities that befall his poor citizens. even when fulani herdsmen were busy killing people inside this country, bubu kept mute. not to talk of when its happening outside the country.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
oyb:

This was years ago before Libya scattered. Some got stranded and somehow found their way back. A schoolmate went with his girlfriend. The traffickers robbed them and gang raped her. (standard procedure)
Jeez

At the end you ask yourself, is it worth it?
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by 2sexycom(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
SirBlack999:

Because you're his PA
carry your mmm brain go front. People like that find it hard to do research. Go and check BBC for his response to the news as he denied ever doing such. Only unauthorized blogs have such nonsense... No credible news outlet has it.

This is why people get rich easily in Nigeria because your kinds can't use their brain.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Oluwabenjamin(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
In as much as this is a shameful act in this era, I think it serves them right if it is Lybia..they had good governance and a lovely economy but they allowed the white to brain wash them by thinking Gadaffi was their problem

Now let them fix it
Awon oloriburuku...I was so surprised when I saw that 1 Lybian Dinar equals 265 naira right now...
Only God knows how much the exchange rate will be when the poor man was in power

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Waooo.

America
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by 2sexycom(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
booblacain:
Celebrities are having lavish weddings,
Senators are displaying pictures of exotic cars,
Religious leaders are buying jets and Gucci apparels,
The president is flying around reading newspaper.
Nigerians are busy arguing about agbada.

All these are happening while their people are being sold into slavery.
there is no hope for this country
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by stevecantrell: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
When did Libyans become this barbaric?

Libyans are generally barbaric. Gaddafi was a strong moderating factor for them but now hes gone.

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by deleo16(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
deco22:
I blame Obama and Hillary for this,if they hadn't removed Gaddafi who held the country together,we wouldn't be even hearing about such sad and barbaric stories...
But sha,arabs themselves have wickedness embedded in them
true we know their mission

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Malawian(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
I am sure that half of the hypocrites sheding crocodile tears here for "Lybian immigrants" were also cheering Nigerian Army during "Operation Python Dance II)

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by booblacain(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
2sexycom:
there is no hope for this country

There is always hope.
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by GlenChestnut: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
deco22:
I blame Obama and Hillary for this,if they hadn't removed Gaddafi who held the country together,we wouldn't be even hearing about such sad and barbaric stories...
But sha,arabs themselves have wickedness embedded in them
Why do we always blame others for our own failures? Africa is a continent, the black race, independent. Stop blaming others. Had the libyan insiders not supported the Americans, Gaddafi would still be alive. from workplace to church and the society at large; we are only good at betraying ourselves. We are talking about slave trade going on in Libya; is the kidnapping that has become a very lucrative and legitimate business in Nigeria not as good as what is going on in Libya? What has your government done to stop kidnapping? have you ever thought of what it means for a man to kidnap another fellow, torture, rape, etc and at the end get paid for the release of the victims? until Africa takes the words of Prof. Lumumba seriously, Africa will know no change. until we break down the walls built by religion and ethnicity, we will remain the barbaric Africa.#GROWUPAFRICA

2 Likes

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by najib632(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
MZEE01:
If Libya should be clamped down and let the United Nations decide the actions that should be taken upon them immediately
Is the UN not the U.S.'s dog? How do you expect them to do something reasonable
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by henrycantona(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
my taught here is weyting carry them go over there i no go fit they my house make them carry me go do slavery hausa say in da kwadayi to da wulakanci na weyting them dey fynd na him them see so

1 Like

Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by Yusuf54: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

I hope you typed this same thing when gej was around

Meanwhile Mynd44 rule 2 had been broken
Am not as disrespectful n senseless as he is
Re: Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury by sprinter101(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
When did Libyans become this barbaric?

since Obama killed gadafi,biggest mistake ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Arrested With 14 Female Panties In Ogun / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) / Man Paraded And Released After He Slept With Over 10 Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.