Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area (2654 Views)

Snake In The Room At Midnight! / A Snake In My Room! / Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
@Brainnews NG

Snake is one of my fearest animal, I hate to see the creature around me because of my fear for it. But I still summon courage to kill the serpent anytime I find one that trespasses to my habitat.

The easiest way to kill a snake in your residential area if you find one;

Summon courage, don’t be scared.

Get close to your kerosine or petrol (fuel)

You can mix the kerosine or fuel with small amount of water to make the quantity large.

Pour the kerosine or fuel os the snake and shift away from the place, the snake will start strangling itself and become weak within 3 minutes.

Use a still to beat the head or body to kill it.

Note: Even if the snake ran into a hidden place or hole in the house or residential area, sprinkle the kerosine or fuel around the place you suspect, once the serpent smells the odour it will come out from it hiding place weak and you then hit it with a snake or rod.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/easiest-way-to-kill-a-snake-in-your-residential-area

Re: Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
"One of your fearest animals". hmmmmmm, CLASSIC
Re: Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
thaikun15:
"One of your fearest animals". hmmmmmm, CLASSIC

Very scary
Re: Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by labanj1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why FEAREST thou?
Re: Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by seunlayi(m): 12:30am On Aug 15, 2020
BrainnewsNg:
@Brainnews NG

Snake is one of my fearest animal, I hate to see the creature around me because of my fear for it. But I still summon courage to kill the serpent anytime I find one that trespasses to my habitat.

The easiest way to kill a snake in your residential area if you find one;

Summon courage, don’t be scared.

Get close to your kerosine or petrol (fuel)

You can mix the kerosine or fuel with small amount of water to make the quantity large.

Pour the kerosine or fuel os the snake and shift away from the place, the snake will start strangling itself and become weak within 3 minutes.

Use a still to beat the head or body to kill it.

Note: Even if the snake ran into a hidden place or hole in the house or residential area, sprinkle the kerosine or fuel around the place you suspect, once the serpent smells the odour it will come out from it hiding place weak and you then hit it with a snake or rod.

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/easiest-way-to-kill-a-snake-in-your-residential-area

is this confirmed?
Re: Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by CorrectionFLuid: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
seunlayi:
is this confirmed?

Yes the snake starts acting like an earthworm that salt was sprinkled on.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by seunlayi(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

Yes the snake starts acting like an earthworm that salt was sprinkled on.

The problem now is that an average Nigeria in this 2023 will prefer the snake to do it's worst rather than using expensive petrol or kerosene to kill it.
Re: Easiest Way To Kill A Snake In Your Residential Area by CorrectionFLuid: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2023
seunlayi:

The problem now is that an average Nigeria in this 2023 will prefer the snake to do it's worst rather than using expensive petrol or kerosene to kill it.

Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Magnesium For Good Health / When Selfies Fight Back – Some Of The Worst Selfies Of All Time / Tributes To Dr. Olusola Abubakar Saraki, The Waziri Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.