Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,298 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Is The Rule To Play Solitaire? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Rule To Play Solitaire? (3196 Views)

Oxlade On The Rule As Girl In Viral Sex Tape Demands 20 Million / Why isn’t ASCON following the rule of law / Orji Kalu: - CAACASVI Commend Supreme Court For Upholding The Rule Of Law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Rule To Play Solitaire? by Julieteresa(f): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Whether you are playing free online Solitaire or With a physical card. The rules are the basic things you need to learn if you don't want to spend your time understanding about it when you are actually playing it. Learn the rules first and then play. This is the first step in playing solitaire. There are many types of Solitaires out there, but here we are going to talk about the Basic thing. So, if you are playing free online solitaire games, then you don't need to spend time setting it up, but if you are playing with physical cards, then you need to learn the rules about setting it up.
For more info visit :- Solitaire Free Online Game

Re: What Is The Rule To Play Solitaire? by Della11: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2020
There are many rules for playing Solitaire. Before playing this game we want to learn about the rules of this game. Hostsailor Solitaire is an excellent game and helps to enhance mental skills. We can play this game online or with a physical card.
Re: What Is The Rule To Play Solitaire? by Veriton(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Actually, I would say that the solitaire rules are pretty simple and it is really easy to learn them all. I do actually consider it one of the most basic card games, however it is also one of the best ever card games. I mean, due to it's simplicity, even kids can play it and enjoy it, and let's be objective it is a great game for developing your logical thinking, or at least that is my own opinion. I am playing this game almost everyday at work :DD. Mostly I am playing online solitaire as it is really amazing.

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch! How To Get Double Data On Your Spectranet Data Plan Everytime / What Does Op Mean On Nairaland / Nairaland Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.