Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) (7968 Views)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by cephsaidu(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
While we may be acquainted with Toolz, Anita Joseph, Daniella Okeke and Vera Sidika’s derriere, a new star with a bright backside has been born.

Tanzanian socialite and model, Sanchoka is the latest celebrity to set the internet on fire with her derrierre, she is so endowed..

According to reports, the Tanzanian model Sanchoka, is said to won the biggest booty in Africa, with her hips reportedly around 52-inch.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by cephsaidu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
UKWU!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by joeaz58(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
bag of poo undecided
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by itsRhamzy: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmn, an ass of this size is only good to look at, can never put this type under my roof.
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by dmill: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Mtchewwwww.........
Old post on Nairaland
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by stillondmatter: 3:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Yeba! shocked

ENDORSED
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:34am On Nov 29, 2017
This is definitely not the biggest in the world undecided
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by sirjentul05(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Sharap, dis ass is small compared to d one I saw 2day with a 16 yrs old gal
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2017
This is not even the biggest in Ikeja.. I've seen far bigger ones..
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Uyi168: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2017
joeaz58:
bag of poo undecided
Na ass poo dy stay?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2017
Ass of shit...big ass with small head,e no add up naaaaa
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nothing but waste disposing material..
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by Christane: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
if u see the one i see thz mornin 4 my area(badagry)on a teenage gal u go knw say dz one dy learn work
Re: Meet The Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Ass In Africa (photos) by kally01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
dondemex:
This is not even the biggest in Ikeja.. I've seen far bigger ones..
abi ohh epp me tell them
this one just has instagram account thats all

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jim Iyke's New Boo, Sandra Benede (photos) / Nigerian Rapper Phyno And American Rapper Rihanna Cuddle In New Photos / See The Na'kked Photos This Queen Of Nudity Shared That Is Causing Instagram Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.