Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) (25439 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by Jackson042: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Rokia2:

Chris Brown was not the first American celeb to react.

Ya all so behind news. undecided so nairaland has to report news before ya all know about it? undecided

You're not still getting my point... I don't care who was the first or last to react...

You said that suddenly everyone one is reacting. Should they keep quiet? I'm sure if they didn't react, you'll still complain that they're heartless...

At least, by reacting, they're taking an action... a step... by reacting, they making the whole world aware of the situation... which will trigger a much better action from any of the world leaders...
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by Unsad(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesse01:
Nigeria celebrities very useless people dis people disgust me angry wen flood hit nigeria hw many of dem react none, y because no u.s celebrities react Now dat some u.s celebrities don dey react, dem too don dey react, fist it was dat lady dat was crying crocodile tears, den wizkid, now dis over grown babe.

Davido posted it before Wizkid, now get lost
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by emelda86(f): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2017
After Chris brown don talk all of una come wake up from una slumber

Oshisco tongue
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by joenor(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
HAhaha
Preetiex:
abi all of them just dey react who reaction help
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2017
Jackson042:

You're not still getting my point... I don't care who was the first or last to react...

You said that suddenly everyone one is reacting. Should they keep quiet? I'm sure if they didn't react, you'll still complain that they're heartless...

At least, by reacting, they're taking an action... a step... by reacting, they making the whole world aware of the situation... which will trigger a much better action from any of the world leaders...
I understand. You're right though.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by freshinko: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
This African version of slavery will be brutal.
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by fatymore(f): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Lomprico2:

U love his 30 billion. Talk true grin
lols..I love guys with dimples
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by CountDooku(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Irony....if I remember correctly you still have a conspiracy manslaughter charge hanging over your head...anuofia
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
In Lucky Dube Voice--

So far so good we still living today But we don't know what tomorrow brings In this crazy world.

People dying like flies every day You read about it in the news But you don't believe it You'll only know about it When the man in the long black coat Knocks on your door 'Cause you're his next victim As you are living in this crazy world
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by PrimeJ(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
For Decades ago Young Minds Africans have be clamouring for a right leadership. Leaders who will set a pace for development to strive in all part of their country economic sector. This is what we get. Bad governance. Selfish minded individuals. Baggot political elite. Why would you expect our fellow brothers and sisters to remain here when Eupean countries are ready to offer them a great opportunities to accomplish their dreams. I charge AU to take a proactive measure into this manace. I stand with Africans, slavery not in Africa
Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
West and East Africans were slaves to Arabs since 1000 A.D. this is history repeating itself. That is how black Africans converted to Islam. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
West and East African slaves to Arabs in 2017..... kiss kiss kiss

Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by AmenhotepZuid: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Arabs came from Arabia migrated into Africa and enslaved blacks pushed them southwards.
Arabs came from Arabia migrated into Africa and introduced SLAVERY and ISLAM.

Re: Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) by jiophonebuy: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website fastpokemap before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m definitely happy I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it wink I'm going to revisit once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

Your style is unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this site.

I was able to find good information from your blog articles.

Wonderful post! We are linking to this great post on our website. Keep up the great writing.

This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Enannda Wows In Massive Cleavage-Baring Chic Outfit / Rahama Sadau Denies Offer Of Millions Of Dollars To Dump Islam & Join Hollywood / Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.