Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan (2540 Views)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Babalawos(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Today, I will be teaching you "Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan"

According to Ogunda Meji, there was economic crisis on earth which could not be solved by mortals. The people cried to Orunmila to give them a lasting solution to this problem.

Orunmila consulted IFA who revealed that it was only Edan (Orisa) that can end the suffering of mankind on earth.

IFA prescribed ebos (sacrifices) were offered to summon Edan (Orisa) to earth. Edan came to earth and brought peace, salvation, harmony, unity..... to humanity.

Before Edan left for heaven, some selected elderly men where chosen to learn the occult teachings of Edan and to preserve her mysteries from generation to generation. These men were called Ogboni.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos
Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Iditaboy bring your stupid ass here.
Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Raintaker(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Ogboni, Edan, Aje, Ajibola,Oduduwa, Ile Ife.
What is the relationship between each and everyone of them? What is Edan and What is Ogboni?

I don't think you've said anything at all.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Raintaker(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zenlife:

He's a hungry, desperate, miserable copy and paste master.
An empty barrel making much noise.
Mtcheeeew.
Lol, it's like babalawos has offended you before.

He's got quite good storytelling skills though.
Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Redomi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Please leave this guy alone o, he got no grudge against anyone. And beside it is not a must to comment

1 Like

Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Zenlife: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Redomi:
Please leave this guy alone o, he got no grudge against anyone. And beside it is not a must to comment

Glad you know "it is not a must to comment".

Cheers.
Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by RavenClaw: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
@Babalawos

I want to contact you through e-mail or whatsapp
Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Babalawos(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
I answered all your questions on my new article here: http://babalawoweb.com/edan-onile-orisa-ogboni-osugbo-yoruba-history/

Raintaker:
Ogboni, Edan, Aje, Ajibola,Oduduwa, Ile Ife.

What is the relationship between each and everyone of them?
What is Edan and What is Ogboni?

I don't think you've said anything at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by jojomario(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Babalawos:
I answered all your questions on my new article here: http://babalawoweb.com/edan-onile-orisa-ogboni-osugbo-yoruba-history/

Thanks. I got more insight to what I was looking for.
Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by Babalawos(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
You are welcome

jojomario:
Thanks. I got more insight to what I was looking for.
Re: Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan by ahamonyeka(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Today, I will be teaching you "Ogboni & Edan: The Secret Connection Between Ogboni & Edan"

According to Ogunda Meji, there was economic crisis on earth which could not be solved by mortals. The people cried to Orunmila to give them a lasting solution to this problem.

Orunmila consulted IFA who revealed that it was only Edan (Orisa) that can end the suffering of mankind on earth.

IFA prescribed ebos (sacrifices) were offered to summon Edan (Orisa) to earth. Edan came to earth and brought peace, salvation, harmony, unity..... to humanity.

Before Edan left for heaven, some selected elderly men where chosen to learn the occult teachings of Edan and to preserve her mysteries from generation to generation. These men were called Ogboni.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos
I sent you a message to you email .please reply it.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Like God / Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! / To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.