Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners (56465 Views)

Breaking Every Evil Yoke With Apostle Joshua Selman / You Get Generational Curses From Sex Partners – Mike Bamiloye Warns / Daddy Freeze And The Connection With Spiritual Battles Of The Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Interesting15: 6:16am On May 24, 2020
God, the Supreme Creator of everything, never made a mistake creating you with your sexual urges. However, you must know that God has given you those urges for honourable purposes, and He expects that you will be human enough to put on the garment of self control, and never allow your sexual urges drive you into sinful and illicit sexual activities.

Today, different people are giving different opinions on issues pertaining sex and sexuality. However, wisdom demands that you don't build a pivotal aspect of your life around the fallible words of imperfect humans like yourself, but that you seek tested and trusted eternal and divine principles and truths.

Thus, as regards how you should approach issues pertaining sex and sexuality, you should prioritise and adhere only to what God is saying. And the Word of God is that the only sex partner you should have must be your married spouse (who must be a member of the opposite gender), only in the safe circle of the marriage institution.

WE ARE DESIGNED TO FLORUISH AND LIVE WITH THE WORD OF GOD

It is abnormal living outside the Word of God. Just like a fish is divinely designed to flourish inside the water, humanity can only find true pleasantness by embracing the Word of God and living in accordance to God's Will.

The Bible says, "By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God" (Hebrews 11:3). Meaning, what held the world together is the Word of God, and only through God's Word will our world make perfect sense. Since the Word of God is the Ingredient used in making this world, then God's Word is the key to the world's true fulfilment. God's Word is the formula for the world's well-being, as the Word of God is the foundation of the world.

No wonder our world is in its current state of unpleasant jeopardy - as individuals and institutions and nations are rebellious towards God's Word.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God Who has been with the Father from Eternity (John 1:1). Then scriptures says, "In Him (Jesus) was life, and the life was the light of men" (John 1:4).

Our world is a dark room filled with all manner of vices and harmful stuff. But when you embrace Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior, He resides in you and gives you Light. So you start living with clarity, knowing to do what is right, and ignoring harmful ventures of sin and the devil - which then empower you to have true dominion over the devil, sin and hell

So, you see, you must make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, and start living in accordance to the Will and dictates of God. This is what you are destined to do! This is what empowers you not to be a slave to sex or your urges!

Call on the Name of Jesus Christ now! Sincerely ask Him to come into your life.

BREAK THE CONNECTION WITH YOUR SEX PARTNERS

Since having sex with anyone that's not your legally married spouse is contrary to God's Word and Will, then you must break the relationship you have with your sex partner(s) - irrespective of who they are and what you benefit from them. It might be a tough decision, but please, do it immediately! And you will be eventually glad you did!

In conclusion, perhaps you've broken the relationship with your illicit sex partner, but you are still struggling with the urge to go back to them (or you still have fantasies or see yourself having sex with them in your dreams), you have to break the soul ties with prayers and the Word of God! Pray and fast fervently, and get occupied with spiritual and productive activities!

God bless you in Jesus Name!

194 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:17am On May 24, 2020
Thank u and noted sir
Can u provide prayer points for the prayer and fasting

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Interesting15: 6:19am On May 24, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by BlowYourMind: 6:26am On May 24, 2020
God is not an author of Confusion, HOLINESS PURITY and REPENTANCE are what he asked for no sexual immorality

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by BrownJay14: 6:57am On May 24, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by CodeTemplar: 7:02am On May 24, 2020
This is a true religion. Everything goes through God and not some religion with a supreme council under another allegedly supreme god.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Kobojunkie: 7:09am On May 24, 2020
True religion goes through God? What in the post above even comes close to saying such?
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by thesicilian: 7:11am On May 24, 2020
All things are possible with God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Righteousness89(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2020
Sexual Immorality has crippled and is still crippling Glorious Stars and Destiny of Men , Women, boys and Girls..

Sexual immorality is a Destiny Shatterer , Destroyer and eliminator..

That 2mins , or 10mins we call enjoyment is a life Destroyer..

Many of us Try to stop it ! We make Resolutions and try to stop it. My Brother/ Sister it's not by Power! Neither is it by Motivation or Resolution.

I was once a Victim until JESUS Helped me..

I was a Fornicator, I Masturbated, I was a Gambler, etc. I desired to stop but I saw myself going back. Until I went Naked befor JESUS! I made Him know that I can't stop it by myself! I went Raw with JESUS, Just as a Father and Son Speaks.

I suddenly realized that something had left me. I knew it like I knew my name. Something had been Altered in me. I felt it! I knew it! I Suddenly had Control over Myself. I hated Gambling, Forniction and all that!

The Bible became my Best friend! And as I Continued reading the Bible I noticed that habits were dropping off me by them self

The Grace of GOD IS REAL! Just apply for it Honesty!

My life Turned Completely Around..

The good News about it is that there is a way out.

Contact The Master, JESUS CHRIST, like I did..

I will Hear your Testimony !

Happy Sunday

202 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nehyooh(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2020
INSIGHTFUL !
Thanks !!!
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by DammyLucy(f): 10:49am On May 24, 2020
Thanks for this insightful message... You can also engage in learning news skills to make it easier to break away from those illicit sex partners. I sell Video course to help with that. check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Nobody: 10:50am On May 24, 2020
I believe that after I give her transport money to go home, the contract is over and the connection is broken.

It was mutual agreement sealed by a contract which is dissolved after both parties have fulfilled their part of the bargain.

Daz all.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Flexherbal(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
God created sex to be very pleasurable.

when it is time to do it, make sure you satisfy your partner and not leave them hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by salbis(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing this wonderful and purposeful words. To some this is foolishness, but i definitely believe someone will pick up something here. Be blessed!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by MansoryMX(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
Muslim dey do their own, Christians don dey do their own gradually. Make una not forget say Coronavirus dey come use religion spread the disease like wild fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by DanseMacabre(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
Mtchew.

Sex is free and should be enjoyed by all and sundry regardless of race, creed, gender, or religious or political affiliation.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by osinawanta(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2020
Nice one �
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by sotall(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2020
undecided

You dont need any religious book or word of God to tell you how to practise safe sex.

If religious books were a solution to sexual immorality, news about Christian and muslim cleric sexually harassing members wont be in our ears on a daily basis.

You cant tell everyone to abstain from sex because the amount of sex hormones responsible for sexual urges differs in people.

Rather give them safe options like masturbation and condoms.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by KINGJAJA888(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2020
Waiting for Nkechi to come and give me the Bj she promised me since on Friday sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Surticifye: 10:51am On May 24, 2020
Eyahhh

1 Like

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by GboyegaD(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2020
Hmm... while I do not agree with sexual immorality, we should encourage people based on the dangers it poses. That way, we first talk to their persons and can then buttress it with the scripture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by Built2last: 10:51am On May 24, 2020
Sex is a covenant deeper than any man can explain

9 Likes

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by whytediamond(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2020
Zss
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by OgbanjeProphet: 10:52am On May 24, 2020
We should do what is right, not because we are Christians or religious, but because it is right to do right...

Sex outside marriage is wrong, against humanity and against God...

Illegal sex( adultery, masturbation, bestiality, fornication etc) is the easiest way to self-destruction...

Accept Jesus Christ today, and be saved!

No say I no warn you ooh

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by TobsAutos: 10:52am On May 24, 2020
Nice
Re: Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners by dingbang(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2020
grin ha ..and my girlfriend is coming to pass the weekend with me. cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.