Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

“Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans (27851 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Belafonte(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Heartbender:
Kenyan women are effortlessly beautiful. Time to get me a "Lupita" kinda girl...black ahs night, beautiful as the third heavens

Lupita is not pretty.

1 Like

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by adadike281(f): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=62829179][/quote] I see someone is jealous.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Heartbender: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Is that what your villagers told you in their whatsapp group? grin
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by buzzmania(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2017
theapeman:
let me marry HIV undecided

no thank you?

by the way apart from Ghana, Kenyan women take second position on the most ugly women on earth while Ghana still leading the list.
Atleast you know they're women unlike your shapeless rigid looking trannies.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by agrovick(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Beey, shey you are hearing
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Beey(f): 3:17am On Dec 01, 2017
agrovick:
Beey, shey you are hearing
You, you found greener pastures & forgot your Kenyan sister.Talk to me nicely ohh.I could easily link you with a visa you know I got connections.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by agrovick(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beey:
You, you found greener pastures & forgot your Kenyan sister.Talk to me nicely ohh.I could easily link you with a visa you know I got connections.

Lolllll
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by vioment: 4:43am On Dec 02, 2017
A real African leader. I see his point. He is going the greater tolerance way which Nigeria lacks within its confines. God Bless President Kenyatta. You are a great African.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Pidginwhisper: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
adadike281:
I see someone is jealous.
Why would you want to dump me for a Kenyan guy? undecided E for make sense if na American guy
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by adadike281(f): 3:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Why would you want to dump me for a Kenyan guy? undecided E for make sense if na American guy
Ok o. America, here I come

1 Like

Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Pidginwhisper: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2017
adadike281:
Ok o. America, here I come
Ada!!!!! angry angry. What were you doing online @ 3:03am You been dey cheat
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by adadike281(f): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Ada!!!!! angry angry. What were you doing online @ 3:03am You been dey cheat
Lol. I should be asking u. so if I dey cheat, no be on top\ under something I suppose dey? abeg i dey look for Americana.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Pidginwhisper: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2017
adadike281:
Lol. I should be asking u. so if I dey cheat, no be on top\ under something I suppose dey? abeg i dey look for Americana.
Nope, came online to your mention as you can see I replied around 7am.

Anyways you cheating no be problem but to catch you cheating na the problem as the guy no go even live to tell the story
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by adadike281(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Nope, came online to your mention as you can see I replied around 7am.

Anyways you cheating no be problem but to catch you cheating na the problem as the guy no go even live to tell the story
cheesy if na person wey dey your field nko?
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Pidginwhisper: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy if na person wey dey your field nko?
We go exchange contact and jam for brk. But if na Police, He is as gone as a Civilian. You better no tempt me
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by adadike281(f): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
We go exchange contact and jam for brk. But if na Police, He is as gone as a Civilian. You better no tempt me
Wetin go come happen for barrack?
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Pidginwhisper: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
adadike281:
Wetin go come happen for barrack?
We go drink to it ni
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by adadike281(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
We go drink to it ni
una go drink over me ba? nd u will then surrender to him.
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Pidginwhisper: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
adadike281:
una go drink over me ba? nd u will then surrender to him.
as long as you remain a civilian, there won't any need for us to trade insults. Na you be the cheater grin grin
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by adadike281(f): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
as long as you remain a civilian, there won't any need for us to trade insults. Na you be the cheater grin grin
Really? don't talk to me again
Re: “Marry A Kenyan And Get Visa On Arrival” – Kenyatta Tells All Africans by Pidginwhisper: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
adadike281:
Really? don't talk to me again
Here she goes again. You're the offender yet u wan play victim card undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine Live: What Exactly Did US President, Joe Biden Say (Photos) / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Lesotho General Elections 2022: RFP, A Newly Formed Party Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.