Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking (73646 Views)

Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) / Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by exlinkleads(f): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
hmmmm

naija
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by sotall(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
OK
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by kay29000(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
That's way too much cleavage for a bride to be exposing.
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by Gbelexy(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2017
doyinisaac:
Iranu
"Iranu" na understatement. I swear very soon person go just comot covering only d nipple and dey waka about
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by lasrondo: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2017
doyinisaac:
Iranu

Abasha
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2017
People should mind their bizness moreover the woman is happy because she is all smiled up in the picture
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by emeka2847: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2017
OP do you know the meaning of cleavage at all?
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by anochuko01(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2017
person no fit fast enter nairaland again nii
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by Francois90(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2017
Why the sensoring?
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by anochuko01(m): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Goldstar24:
People should mind their bizness moreover the woman is happy because she is all smiled up in the picture
so you mean a person can do anything just because it makes them happy?
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by isaac2392: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2017
This is serious.... u ll neva see muslim dress like this angry this are the people spoiling the image of christianity.
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided they should continue to talk..The owner of the container nor complain. Their headache not her
I taya fr pple bro. Most times we guys r evn d ones dat du suggest ds kind of clothes fr our babes. So most times it nt usually d gals ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by sucess001(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2017
and she had to show off?

well if adesua can show off her ass...why not her...?
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by Neimar: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2017
tit job
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by lloydmuna2(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2017
But that thing looks like part of her chest ,,,she's just too fat (elephant)
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by SundayJohnson(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Rubish
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by iluvdonjazzy: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2017
o boy eh, but she's got a luvly smile
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2017
anochuko01:
so you mean a person can do anything just because it makes them happy?
I do what makes me happy and she is probably doing what makes her happy too. Do you do what makes you happy or you do what people will like incase they want to start judging you
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by anochuko01(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Goldstar24:

I do what makes me happy and she is probably doing what makes her happy too. Do you do what makes you happy or you do what people will like in case they want to start judging you
I do what makes me happy as long as its good.
But whether we like it or not, people's perception about us tell a little or so much of who we really are. So while still being happy with ourselves, we should also be mindful of our reputation....coz it could make or mar us later in life.
I'm very sure you wouldn't display your b**bs like that
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by blues343(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Did one na die

Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by blues343(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2017
As in emm
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2017
anochuko01:

I do what makes me happy as long as its good.
But whether we like it or not, people's perception about us tell a little or so much of who we really are. So while still being happy with ourselves, we should also be mindful of our reputation....coz it could make or mar us later in life.
I'm very sure you wouldn't display your b**bs like that
I can't expose my boobs like this because i don't like it but clearly the woman does. The both of us are going in the same direction
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by dammy222(f): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Bolustical:
And one pastor probably presided over this wedding o!

It's clear the Son of Man will hardly find faith when comes.
Don't be quick to blame any Pastor, it could have been a court wedding
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by anochuko01(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Goldstar24:

I can't expose my boobs like this because i don't like it but clearly the woman does. The both of us are going in the same direction
o better bayen...!
its her choice anyways
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2017
What can be pooer than this?
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by geraldufanabasi: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Psalms 119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way....Beware of lust o...Can we be honest here...Are we not guilty of lust watching this picture and analyzing the pose?

What could your answer be to such an important question? You need to find out if you are guilty or not...It can determine your sentence! Pls read this Eye-opener article and share it with your friends... http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/11/guilty-or-not-guilty.html?m=1

Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by NotComplaining: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2017
who needs a wedding dress when u can just wear a towel??!
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by salesforce: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Oh
Re: Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking by salesforce: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Love it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media / Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.