Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media (73819 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / ₦17.8 Billion, Louis Vuitton Buys Second Largest Diamond Ever Discovered(Pics) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by phoneport(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2022
A photo of a designer shirt has gone viral on social media for what is reportedly the cost.

According to a Facebook user, Jaafar Jaafar, the Louis Vuitton shirt is retailing for a whopping N3 million.

Several internet users have reacted to the video with mixed reactions over the cost of the shirt.

Luxury brands sure know how to get peeps buzzing with reactions over the designs - and sometimes, the cost - of their products.
A Facebook user identified as Jaafar Jaafar recently got social media users buzzing with mixed reactions after he posted a photo of a Louis Vuitton shirt.

According to his caption, the item is selling for N3 million.

N3,000,000 for this raggy LV jacket!
People, this T-shirt with the color of Tsumma is sold for three million naira. Even if I was given a gift I will not wear it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02hA4ER7H9GDDnbdzWxa5eWjSc9uDaYrsnxHYLDEy22xqq33kUsNvFyySFcnHiENNVl&id=669470853

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by appishani1(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2022
Spark reactions within the poor people community.
A rich man can spend that amount with his friends drinking.

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by thesicilian: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Let everyone mind his own business

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by ebexofficial: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2022
3 million!
The cost of producing this cloth is not up to 50k + advert 50k = 100k + profit %100 = 200k

Why selling for 3m?

One funny thing about such is, the extremely rich guys will not buy such but the company may contract them to wear it and model for them or even gift them.

The social media rich guys will be tricked into buying and boasting of being defrauded.

368 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Shalommy(f): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2022
The shirt isn't classy at all. Why waste money? Chaii.. Crazy things are happening. cheesy cheesy

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by illicit(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Kooldon(f): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2022
The one my grandpa wore is still in the grave with him

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Fedrick100: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2022
God Abeg give me money so that I’ll be dripping in LVS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2022
ebexofficial:
3 million!
The cost of producing this cloth is not up to 50k + advert 50k = 100k + profit %100 = 200k

Why selling for 3m?

One funny thing about such is, the extremely rich guys will not buy such but the company may contract them to wear it and model for them or even gift them.

The social media rich guys will be tricked into buying and boasting of being defrauded.

When I was growing up, I used to be very crazy about all these designers clothings & accessories.

But as I grew older, I started gravitating towards 100% London Cottons like Thomas Pink, Hawes & Curtis, TM Lewin & Charles White. (I’m not talking about the fake TM’s that are being packaged and sold at Shoprite).

The problem I have with these kind of overrated LV shirt is that once I wear it once, I immediately lose the urge to wear it again.

If I had the money, would I buy expensive LV, Dior or Gucci shoes and belt? The answer is Yes.

But shirts, trousers, jackets, hoodie? Sango forbid bad thing.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Phraences: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Zoharariel:

When I was growing up, I used to be very crazy about all these designers clothings & accessories.

But as I grew older, I started gravitating towards 100% London Cottons like Thomas Pink, Hawes & Curtis, TM Lewin & Charles White. (I’m not talking about the fake TM’s that are being packaged and sold at Shoprite).

The problem I have with these kind of overrated LV shirt is that once I wear it once, I immediately lose the urge to wear it again.

If I had the money, would I buy expensive LV, Dior or Gucci shoes and belt? The answer is Yes.

I get your point. Cos clothing is so obvious and you can't be repeating shirts everyday.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2022
What you think lv and gucci dey sell their base price cloths...the least bracelet from LV cost more than $300( new dollar rate thats around N255k). 90% of designer wears in nigeria are fakes. Especially those once worn by yahoo boys/gals. Any gucci , lv, fendi and prada wear u buy under N100k is fake. There is nothing like low grade fake is fake.. i see lots of guys wearing patek and RM they probably paid 100k for...thats all fake. The least patek blackmarket price should be around $30k and RM $80K-$100k

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Starboytwo(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Always know your level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by ogkrakkid(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zoharariel:

Ma kinda nigger.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Highways: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sample wey ABA and China don copy... Las las na 8k

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by irunoko(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Msheww

Irrelevancies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

Drinking what exactly?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by HomeTutorsPro: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
3 plots of land!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by bigdammyj: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Noted.
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Danisaint112(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Even for 1K I won't buy it. There are just something I can't do in my life even if I'm a billionaire in dollars...

Like there are some things that if you do you become stupid.

Why would I buy a shirt that I won't be able to wear in public as a public figure?? Ridiculous. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by WibusJaga: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022

Is it made from expensive material?
Or does it have gold lining?
Or are the buttons made of diamonds?
No rationale for selling it for such exorbitant amount.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Dikonico(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by karsey: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thunder fire poverty

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Shellsploit: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Uberrimae fidei shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Ballzproblemm: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
I no go ABA charter like one full batch of clothes with #200k, use the remaining buy plot of land? sadly people will buy this garbage as the brand preys on people who to impress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by socialmediaman: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
That's about $4,500. It's expensive for the average Chinedu Ayo Mustapha Kurokeme shaa.

It's meant for people like Tinubu, Atiku, Gandollar, Hushpuppi etc who all have one thing in common.

Peter Obi can't afford this,
he has only one wrist watch grin grin grin

Don't quote if you no get chill

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by HomeTutorsPro: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
appishani1:

No rich man will use even #100k to drink at once let alone #3m.
I'm sure you wanted to say stupid boys with money.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
That’s the power of Branding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Nobleman80: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=ruggedtimi post=118087924]What you think lv and gucci dey sell their base price cloths...the least bracelet from LV cost more than $300( new dollar rate thats around N255k). 90% of designer wears in nigeria are fakes. Especially those once worn by yahoo boys/gals. Any gucci , lv, fendi and prada wear u buy under N100k is fake. There is nothing like low grade fake is fake.. i see lots of guys wearing patek and RM they probably paid 100k for...thats all fake. The least patek blackmarket price should be around $30k and RM $80K-$100k[/quote ] 98% of designers in nigeria are fake
Re: Photo Of N3m Louis Vuitton Button Shirt Sparks Mixed Reactions On Social Media by Ireportlive: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blame it on Naira devaluation

Atleast we can focus our money on our textile industry

Yomi casuals, and other Nigerian fashion designer would design something even far better for a fraction

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.