Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors (19779 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues / Wizkid Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2017
This is exactly the reason why we are so corrupt and loot everything in sight. Its because in Nigeria, its only your money that can fight for you.

Govt dont care..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by sajb(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Modern day slavery in Africa my continent..
Good Cynthia Morgan is fighting against this too..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by bayocanny: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2017
It still baffles me why the presidency haven't comment on this incident...
The so called minister of foreign affair Geoffrey idiot should be sacked
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by hoover420: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
this babe should STFU and go save them herself, rambo style (since she thinks she knows best).... abi, it was Buhari who sent these people to Libya?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

there are MORE pressing issues to solve in Nigeria FIRST, before the gov should focus on some few deluded people who decided to use ILLEGAL MEANS to foolishly flee Nigeria via the desert. unless BH are eradicated from Nigeria, no troops should be sent anywhere but the Sambisa forrest!

some Nigerians in Italy/France/UK etc are treated the same way, should we also send forces in Italy?!?!? this is the action of a FEW Libyan BASTARD sons of biatches and not the entire Libyan population, therefore this is an issue to be solved by Libyan police, not any foreign forces.
I couldn't agree more. They've forgotten the grass is not always greener on the other side!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by mckazzy(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Notice me talk.. Wetin troops wan go do for Libya??.. Che na war we dey fight or che na Libya write letter tk invites our people.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by Shookasfd: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2017
this babe should STFU and go save them herself, Rambo style (since she thinks she knows best).... abi, it was Buhari who sent these people to Libya?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by morbeta(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2017
This her write up is just like that of a pastor neighbour of mine who told me how Ojukwu and Obasanjo turned into snakes and fought each other during the Biafra civil war. And Obasanjo turned into bird and flew away.....dumb

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by correctguy101(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2017
She's an idiot for asking the president to send troops to a foreign land just like that. Shows how dumb most of these so-called celebrities really are... angry

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2017
lovingyouhun:

You harsh oooooo, if one of your relative was among them will you talk like this? You want them to go to samosa forest and keep feeding you with lies while people who needs to be urgently rescued abandoned?
People sometimes make mistakes will you now let them die out of anger? Gegely go and look for your conscience and hug it tight ok, cause you don't know tomorrow

if one of my relative was being sold in Libya, i would be honest with myself, and wouldnt think the Nigerian forces should gang up to save a handful of Nigerians who WILLINGLY went to pay human traffickers to commit a crime (and turned around and tricked them). just because they made a mistake, shouldnt be the reason to send the army to rescue their deluded aaasses. let the local police handle the matter, as you can be sure that the heat brought by this slavery matter, would surely make the police do something.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by colli247(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2017
techbloga:
So i was going through feeds on Instagram yesterday and i saw this at @icynthiamorgan IG page.

She said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcDNNUrjMWP/?hl=en
that so called Daddy freez can,t talk on this now
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by perry1988(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Go back to school no common sense if ur leaders done their duties those people wouldn't have leave the country in first

MrBrownJay1:
this babe should STFU and go save them herself, rambo style (since she thinks she knows best).... abi, it was Buhari who sent these people to Libya?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

there are MORE pressing issues to solve in Nigeria FIRST, before the gov should focus on some few deluded people who decided to use ILLEGAL MEANS to foolishly flee Nigeria via the desert. unless BH are eradicated from Nigeria, no troops should be sent anywhere but the Sambisa forrest!

some Nigerians in Italy/France/UK etc are treated the same way, should we also send forces in Italy?!?!? this is the action of a FEW Libyan BASTARD sons of biatches and not the entire Libyan population, therefore this is an issue to be solved by Libyan police, not any foreign forces.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by ImpeccableHaywhy(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2017
undecidedseriously, what kind of a celebrity replies fans with insults on the net? just wondering anyway
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by BetaThings: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Lionbite:
See all these mumus, you think a country can just load troops and bombard another country irrespective of the current state as they wish abi?

can you imagine!
But they keep telling me that Nigerians are smart; but ...
Nigerian Police and Army have not quelled kidnapping locally, they will now go to a terrain they don't know to ferret out criminals speaking Arabic!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
is she not a celebrity, what has she done herself to ease the situation.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by BetaThings: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if one of my relative was being sold in Libya, i would be honest with myself, and wouldnt think the Nigerian forces should gang up to save a handful of Nigerians who WILLINGLY went to pay human traffickers to commit a crime (and turned around and tricked them). just because they made a mistake, shouldnt be the reason to send the army to rescue their deluded aaasses. let the local police handle the matter, as you can be sure that the heat brought by this slavery matter, would surely make the police do something.

Did we send soldiers to South Africa when Nigerians who went there legally were being killed? No
So someone wants us to start sending troops everywhere
They should suspend her from instagram for a while
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by kingxsamz(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Stupid idiot...she's calling on Buhari and pastors... Celebrities don't own private jets right?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by kingxsamz(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Stupid idiot...she's calling on Buhari and pastors... Celebrities don't own private jets right?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by BetaThings: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2017
bayocanny:
It still baffles me why the presidency haven't comment on this incident...

The so called minister of foreign affair Geoffrey idiot should be sacked

For what exactly. Godfery Obioma is from SE. I am not and I am a Muslim
But you cannot blame him
Those people are there illegally. THe Libya government has the right to detain them
But did the victims report to the Nigerian Embassy
Is the foreign Ministry aware that they are there
DO they have valid passports?
The left this country illegally - that is even under interior Ministry
They are criminals under international law
Nigeria should be begging for their deportation

This is victor. He did not tell Nigerian embassy in Libya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_232xzJ5E
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2017
perry1988:
Go back to school no common sense if ur leaders done their duties those people wouldn't have leave the country in first

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

there are many LEGAL ways to leave Nigeria... there are also MANY great countries where Nigerians dont need a visa to go to. if these deluded migrants had a functioning brain, and indeed were fed up with Nigeria, why not move to these countries and set up a new life with the money they gave these human traffickers?!?!?!!? abeg, make some sense or be quiet about what you obviously does NOT know!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by 2shure: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
so cause chris brown commented
all u wackos commenting too
fools

who send them go libya b4
abegi.

nawa o.
after spending 90k on a/c and alinator
alternator don dey give signal.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by godofuck231: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
princeade86:
send d troops for operations crocodile smiles, or Python shud dance on them .

People wen de under slavery u still wan send troops to go give them frog jump? U know they are good and this other than warfare
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by Referendum50(f): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
princeade86:
send d troops for operations crocodile smiles, or Python shud dance on them .
Libya will destroy Nigeria in 2days
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2017
hahahah, send troop lmao.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2017
BetaThings:

Did we send soldiers to South Africa when Nigerians who went there legally were being killed? No
So someone wants us to start sending troops everywhere
They should suspend her from instagram for a while

Nigerians that these traffickers have been drowning in the Meditteranean sea for decades... they want us to now send troops, lol funny bunch they are.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Sad#

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by perry1988(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2017
I sorry for you because you don't anything about human feeling people like you are the destroy this country. I hope this can of thing do not happened to any of ur relatives and you are heartless

MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

there are many LEGAL ways to leave Nigeria... there are also MANY great countries where Nigerians dont need a visa to go to. if these deluded migrants had a functioning brain, and indeed were fed up with Nigeria, why not move to these countries and set up a new life with the money they gave these human traffickers?!?!?!!? abeg, make some sense or be quiet about what you obviously does NOT know!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by sinceraconcept(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you're a very wicked bastard
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2017
perry1988:

I sorry for you because you don't anything about human feeling people like you are the destroy this country. I hope this can of thing do not happened to any of ur relatives and you are heartless

bro, AGAIN, if any of my relative foolishly pays human traffickers thousands of $$$ to cross the Sahara desert, and in return they get conned and sold to slavery, then i will tell them that they got what the fully deserve for being DUMBAAASSES!

i would have been the 1st one to tell to |NOT go and instead use the money to start a small biz (however small), but then if their greedy deluded self went regardless, then let them face the consequences of their deluded action. i wouldnt give a flying fukc.

the problem here is the traffickers AND the migrants. dont get it twisted!!!! what would you rather the Libyan marines do when they catch boatloads of migrants in high seas?! sink their ship or sell them right back to the same trafficker who abandoned them at sea in a dingey without an engine?!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by bobokunlexzy: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2017
Most of the blacks there didn't plan staying in Libya in d 1st place. They are most of those trying to go to Europe tru d sub Saharan routes & got stranded & decided to start residing there.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by kode12: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Lionbite:
See all these mumus, you think a country can just load troops and bombard another country irrespective of the current state as they wish abi?
who does the US take permission from to carry out covert missions in all the many countries they've done so?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Libya Slave Trade; Calls Buhari, Daddy Freeze, Pastors by perry1988(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2017
They make mistakes you cannot live them to die in their mistake even God always save us from trouble even when we wrong him badly

MrBrownJay1:

bro, AGAIN, if any of my relative foolishly pays human traffickers thousands of $$$ to cross the Sahara desert, and in return they get conned and sold to slavery, then i will tell them that they got what the fully deserve for being DUMBAAASSES!

i would have been the 1st one to tell to |NOT go and instead use the money to start a small biz (however small), but then if their greedy deluded self went regardless, then let them face the consequences of their deluded action. i wouldnt give a flying fukc.

the problem here is the traffickers AND the migrants. dont get it twisted!!!! what would you rather the Libyan marines do when they catch boatloads of migrants in high seas?! sink their ship or sell them right back to the same trafficker who abandoned them at sea in a dingey without an engine?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities(pictures) / Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos / Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.