Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother (1878 Views)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by abefedammy: 5:13am On Nov 29, 2017
The feud between Peter, Paul and elder brother/manager, Jude, played out in the public domain and was sometimes nasty.
In a chat with Beat FM, the singer better known as Rudeboy said he wasn’t himself at the time.
When asked if Psquare will ever record a song together again, he said: “I don’t know.”
Despite being persistently probed by the hosts of the show, Paul refused to be drawn into issues bordering on Psquare.
All he said was: “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart.”
Addressing his role in the social media drama, he said: “I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on.”
When asked if was the best way to handle such situations, the artiste said: “Everybody has problems in their families, everyone has issues.”

Read more>>>
http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/think-i-was-very-stupid-something-got.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3

Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by LordIsaac(m): 5:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Lolz
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by sisisioge: 5:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Your mother has been turning in her grave! Silly boys!

5 Likes

Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by chrisbaby24(m): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Ok..na now u know?
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by itspzpics(m): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2017
u sense is coming bk
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by marshalldgreat(m): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Do you know how much p square don loss since the break up?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by ladeb: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2017
very very,,,coz the guy don blow pass u
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Make una do settle because as for me,am nt buying or listening to ur music separately..i will only buy or listen to d ones u both sang

4 Likes

Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by hisgrace090: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2017
Why is it that many who want this people to stay together as one, want Nigeria to separate?

If the way Nigerians are seeing psquare separation is the way the world is seeing the clamouring for Nigerian separation meaning Nigeria will never separate at all, as no one will support such.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by abefedammy: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by Pappyto: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmnn.
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by Alwaysking: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2017
You guys are matured and you keep behaving like kids, smh.
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2017
I will help you "call heaven" since mama and papa no dy waiting you expect una dy do una own una elder sister dy jos dy slap her husband for street OK oh "if to say them dy for everything way dy happen today all man go dy concentrate"
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by Lekan1o1: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2017
hisgrace090:
Why is it that many who want this people to stay together as one, want Nigeria to separate?

If the way Nigerians are seeing psquare separation is the way the world is seeing the clamouring for Nigerian separation meaning Nigeria will never separate at all, as no one will support such.
And how did u know that?
Or do they say "PQSUARE COME TOGETHER OYA NIGERIA SEPARATE" undecided
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by tossie101(f): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Go and reconcile with ur brother o
Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by IamLaura(f): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
hisgrace090:

Firstly comparing twins(humans) to a country is invalid.
Secondly,they are of the same tribe,parents and family Nigeria is a multiethnic nation.
Thirdly,They made progress together and are successful hence its in their best interest to be together,your dear Nigeria has been pathetic since almagamation hence the clamor for secession.
What I'm trying to say here is that your Logic is simply baseless and Void.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Think I Was Very Stupid'- Paul Okoye Said Over Quarrel With Twin Brother by abefedammy: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
IamLaura:

Firstly comparing twins(humans) to a country is invalid.
Secondly,they are of the same tribe,parents and family Nigeria is a multiethnic nation.
Thirdly,They made progress together and are successful hence its in their best interest to be together,your dear Nigeria has been pathetic since almagamation hence the clamor for secession.
What I'm trying to say here is that your Logic is simply baseless and Void.

Hmmm, yo gotti

(1) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Reportedly Dating 2 Women At The Same Time And They Are Twins / Cee- C Shows Off Her Hot Naked Laps In New Pictures / Cee-c's Sultry Owambe Outfit To Bambam's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.