Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate (9067 Views)

Reasons To Invest In Ibeju- Lekki / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by newslifeop: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Good
Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by adeoba2008(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2017
If you are afraid of buying lands, we have properties at New Creation Properties Limited, Mowe , Ogun State that you might be interested in . They are Up for Grab at reason price. Visit www.crmnigeria.com for more details.

Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by mebad(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Number one reason to invest in real estate while you living aboard is to be able to enrich one brother, uncle or friend . They will be sending you documents and pictures ....

Am a living testimony.
Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Very good and solid post.

The best time to buy a home is always 5 years ago. The value of the propery within three years is going to double, triple- if not quadruple.

Anyone who has people living abroad interested in buying properties in Lagos or Abuja should pls call Flourish on 0701 365 9416.
Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by nero69: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Yeah I agree completely with this post. 5m for 4plots of estate land 4yrs ago. As per current management price, I'm now worth 16m and still growing as development evolves.

Folks inasmuch as it's one the best investments please avoid omonile lands. Go for estate land with perimeter fence instead.

Interestingly, I even intend to unbundle one of my plots. All documentation perfected. Interested person shud contact me. 07012695497/edwardson20000@gmail.com

Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by whyteone: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
unless someone has ....
A) desire to invest in Nigeria
B) desire to invest in real estate in Nigeria
C) money to build on that land automatically
D) someone trustworthy to keep track on whats happening on the land/construction
E) misplaced need for investment in an unsettled economy like Nigeria's (instead of a safe environment in the west)

... then there would be ABSOLUTELY no need to want to invest a dime in Nigeria, let alone Africa.
There's been a gale of unsavoury tales from diasporans who have had their fingers burnt while trying to invest back home.The bane of the real estate sector is its lack of regulation.The govt and real estate practitioners must think up foolproof measures to stem this tide or else kiss diasporan investment,goodbye.
Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2017
whyteone:
There's been a gale of unsavoury tales from diasporans who have had their fingers burnt while trying to invest back home.The bane of the real estate sector is its lack of regulation.The govt and real estate practitioners must think up foolproof measures to stem this tide or else kiss diasporan investment,goodbye.

as much as tight regulations are needed, i will never advise anyone to buy a land in a country/state they dont reside in (let alone, a land they have NOT seen with their own 2 eyes and/or check thoroughly its documents)... but sadly, the reality of the matter is that, even if all is in tight order, the person (or even family member) you put in charge of keeping tab on your investment could be the one who defraud you..
Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by AngelicBeing: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2017
euromilion:
The quickest way to lose your hard earned money is to invest in Nigeria.

My biggest regret in life was investing in Nigeria.

Never again.

My investments here has already yielded over 150%,but those in Nigeria are nearly 75% gone. I would only advise a diasporian that has no papers to invest in Nigeria,but if you already have all your documents,then look elsewhere.
l concur with you, the Nigeria economic climate is fraught with uncertainty sad
Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by whyteone: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

as much as tight regulations are needed, i will never advise anyone to buy a land in a country/state they dont reside in (let alone, a land they have NOT seen with their own 2 eyes and/or check thoroughly its documents)... but sadly, the reality of the matter is that, even if all is in tight order, the person (or even family member) you put in charge of keeping tab on your investment could be the one who defraud you..
Your family need not be involved in all your dealings,you know.Nigerians buy properties abroad without hassles.What we need for the real estate market to thrive is an open and transparent process of aquisition.One where the interests of the investor(s) are protected by law and a legal system that will guarantee justice for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by Dmeekron: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
#lekki #dangoterefinery #estate #land #realestate #property #ibejulekki

ESTATE OF THE DAY

*UNBEATABLE DEAL IN IBEJU-LEKKI*

*Maplewoods ...beyond expectation!*

*The Maplewoods Advantage* highlights the importance of quality and natural living within a well-deļ¬ned perimeter.

*Maplewoods offers great opportunity for investing in Ibeju-Lekki; Africa's new investment hub.*

Location: *2 minutes from the La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort,*
*Igbogun Town, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos.*

Title: *Excision in Process*
File Number: *KL 10980*
Coordinates: *706981.548mN* *640573.287mE*

Topography: *100% Dry Land*

Size: *600Sqm*

Original Price: N850,000
*Promo Price: N650,000*

SPECIAL OFFER:
*BUY 5 PLOTS GET 1 PLOT FREE!!!*

*Neighbourhood:*
Amen Estate
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Dangote Refinery
Lekki Deep Sea Port
Lekki Free Trade Zone
La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort

Please Note:
*ONLY 20 PLOTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS OFFER!*
*Promo ends on the 16th September, 2019.*

For Further Enquiries: Call 09034401193
Email dmeekron@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate by nblinks(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
I totally agree with you. The Nigerian real estate industry is one of the most profitable and promising landed property business and investment open to Nigerians in the country and abroad. Nigerians should take advantage of the opportunity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode At Signing Of Bond Deal With Issuing Houses At Lagos House, Ikeja / Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States / Estimate For Building A 4 Bedroom Room Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.