Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Benefiting From The Current Rise Of Bitcoin & Other Crypto Currency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Benefiting From The Current Rise Of Bitcoin & Other Crypto Currency (296 Views)

BREAKING: President Tinubu Lifts Ban On Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / NimiXchange: We Buy Giftcard, BTC, USDT, BNB And Other Crypto Assets / Bitcoin & Other Cypto Sites / Contact Me For Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefiting From The Current Rise Of Bitcoin & Other Crypto Currency by emma321(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2017
BENEFITING FROM THE CURRENT RISE OF BITCOIN & OTHER CRYPTO CURRENCY…

Many of our friends on Facebook and customers do ask us ” how can I invest my bitcoin ” some will ask where do I send my bitcoin to double it. Some will ask how do I make money with bitcoin ?
All these questions are not necessary. First, to make money with bitcoin make sure you have these in you…
1. Long suffering.
2. Patience.
3. Ability to Watch The Chart Weekly ( we will guide you )

Once you can do these 3 things open bitcoin wallet with blockchain.info/wallets or coinbase.com click on Receive copy your wallet address keep it in safe place.

Next Step is visit our website www.nairaomm.com register, activate your account by clicking the link we shall auto send to your mail and phone number verification. Login into our website click Buy select Bitcoin fill the form submit. Once we get your payment we shall fund your bitcoin wallet.

Next Step is keep your wallet details safe. Forget about the BITCOIN. After 6months, 1yr, 2-3yrs check it and see that it has either doubled, tripled or even multiplied by 100 figures.

Last Year November 1 Bitcoin was $750 today 1 bitcoin is $10,350. If you had 1 bitcoin last year which was sold less than 450,000 then you will be having 4million plus now. This is not rocket science. This has changed the lives of many people and mine inclusive.

Buy Bitcoin, don’t send it to anybody keep it. The appreciation will make you a millionaire.

Share this message to your Friends, Enemies, Boss, Madam, Yard People etc.

http://anstalk.com/benefiting-current-rise-bitcoin-crypto-currency/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Think Digital... / Partner With Me! / Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.