Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Bitcoin & Other Cypto Sites / Contact Me For Info. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin & Other Cypto Sites / Contact Me For Info. (604 Views)

BREAKING: President Tinubu Lifts Ban On Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / I Am Cypto Trader. I Will Be Sharing My Daily Gains And Loss Here / Benefiting From The Current Rise Of Bitcoin & Other Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin & Other Cypto Sites / Contact Me For Info. by Whatmaybemaybe: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello everyone,,

thank you for taking the time to read this message, i have been involved in the Bitcoin and other Cypto making sites for over 3 years now,, and although i am far from being a millionaire it is possible to make some free money along the way, there are various ways to do this, some sites require you to log in once per day or per week to claim small amount of cypto currencies, others will give free tokens just for signing up no further action needed, no guarantee that these free tokens will be worth $100 or $1000 or dollars in a years time,, but hey , when bitcoin first launched it was worth $0.00 and now it is worth over $9000 per coin...

if anyone is interested in earning from the cypto / bitcoin scene they are welcome to email me, and i will send you some links so you can start, it would help , if you can tell me, if you are completely new to all of this or already have some experience,, and just want some new links to some potential money making sites, we all have to start somewhere so there is no harm in saying you are a newbie , as i will take more time to help you along the way..

anyway ,,, if you want some info or even just a bit more of a explanation feel free to drop me a line :- jennygibson12@zohomail.eu

please put 'cypto info needed' on the title , just so it stands out for me...

all the best to everyone...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Series----https://livehqwatch.com/wwe-survivor-series/ / Iyinoluwa Aboyeji’s Future Africa Set To Invest Up To $50k In Innovative Startup / Bitcoin Vs. Bitcoincash : What Is The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.