Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps (646 Views)

Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot / Atiku Tsunami: Saraki Set To Lead APC Senators To Defect To PDP / Atiku: Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps by osaze2017(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
The defection of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is threatening the balance of power within the National Assembly as sources confirmed that a tsunami is expected in the chambers in the weeks to come.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/atikulate-atiku-tsunami-may-hit-apc-senate-reps/

Re: Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps by id911(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
He's a tested bridge-builder

He has friends all over the country and trusted across ethnic and religious divides

He's detribalized, not an ethnic and religious bigot. He believes on merit and seriously frowns at nepotism of any kind

He's an astute businessman; a successful entrepreneur. He has created and still creating thousands of jobs for Nigerians. He constantly empowers men and women to generate wealth and improve their conditions.

He's a disciple of restructuring and devolutions of powers

He's charismatic

He's enlightened, well exposed and focused
He's visionary, has foresight, understands the problems of the country and has solutions and timelines to tackle them

He's a lover of education and will hugely invest in training and education of our people

Abuse of power, lawlessness and impunity will be curtailed

Propaganda and lies will never be part of his government

Atiku is an excellent product that will better the lives of Nigerians. The youths and business minded people of this country who want our country to run like a business will queue behind Atiku to restore lost Jobs and bring unity to our country.

Nigerians, let's ATIKULATE in 2019 for a better tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps by Devosuker(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Speculations upon speculations

Even though Atiku
Re: Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Recycling of past leaders!

Why are we so dumb to see that they are all the same!!

They've gat no love for you and I. They don't care. They only care about their interest and nothing more!

You all will come out again and start shouting Atiku!

Don't forget how you shouted buhari.....Now you don't want him again!

I weep for my country Nigeria

Re: Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps by Islamicpope(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Na wash
Re: Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps by Iykmann(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2017
We are waiting
Re: Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps by tuniski: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2017
pp802:
Recycling of past leaders!

Why are we so dumb to see that they are all the same!!

They've gat no love for you and I. They don't care. They only care about their interest and nothing more!

You all will come out again and start shouting Atiku!

Don't forget how you shouted buhari.....Now you don't want him again!

I weep for my country Nigeria
Only OBJ and Buharii are recycled! Atiku is not a Recycle abi u made him president in the past?
Re: Atikulate: Atiku Tsunami May Hit APC In Senate, Reps by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
tuniski:

Only OBJ and Buharii are recycled! Atiku is not a Recycle abi u made him president in the past?

He was once a VP

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? / 70 Famous Quotes By Confucius / Buhari Still Does Not Know That Stealing Is Not Corruption – Bishop Kukah +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.