Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? (646 Views)

Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President” / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by aribisala0(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
This is in the interest of fairness and balance
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by DLondonboiy: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fairness to who? Balance to who?

I'm igbo. If okorocha or Ekeremadu becomes the president tomorrow, how does it affect me?
A Buhari is president, I'm not affected in anyway, how would an Ekeremadu's presidency for instance, after me?

So phuck fairness and balance...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by TheHistorian(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dude above me is making some "terrible" sense.

The current Minister of Communication is from my hometown yet we don't enjoy full Mtn network coverage,Glo is even non-existent and Airtel is struggling.

It's about time we completely disregard tribal sentiment and religious leanings when exercising our voting rights.

Let the best man take the job.The one with a grounded philosophical vision to turn-around the Country to an emblem of greatness every citizenry of the country has always wished for since 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by aribisala0(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Fairness to who? Balance to who?

I'm igbo. If okorocha or Ekeremadu becomes the president tomorrow, how does it affect me?
A Buhari is president, I'm not affected in anyway, how would an Ekeremadu's presidency for instance, after me?

So phuck fairness and balance...
Are you Nigerian ?
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by DLondonboiy: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
aribisala0:

Are you Nigerian ?

I'm igbo.
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by aribisala0(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:

I'm igbo.
Are you Nigerian or not? We are discussing the president of Nigeria a matter for Nigerians
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by Isokowadoo: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yes, Very Fair, Babachir Lawal Former SGF A Very Gud Candidate
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
I think a Northern atheist or traditional believer should become president.

These so-called world religions (Christianity and Islam) are suspicious institutions.
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by FRESHG(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
LET ME ASK PAUL UNONGO
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by FRESHG(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
aribisala0:

Are you Nigerian or not? We are discussing the president of Nigeria a matter for Nigerians
HES YOUR FELLOW HEAD SLAMMER
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by koma1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
HOW ABOUT A SOUTHERN MUSLIM?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by aribisala0(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
koma1:
How about a southern Muslim?
From Afikpo ?
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
which one is northern southern western or eastern person or Christian or Muslim person as President oga it's time for someone capable to be on that sit stop all this ethnic and religious rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by Alariiwo: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Misplaced priority..

What's your own business with Northerners and who they choose to support. Just like Yorubas, they are liberal and reasonable people who see themselves as one, unlike some who dehumanize themselves by calling some osu and others freeborn.

Like they say, bad company corrupt good manners. Stop rolling with Igbos before you go astray

1 Like

Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by Okanokan(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yes! I agree with you, we need to address the issue whether christians, animist or atheist they are northerners. Lets give them the opportunity.
Re: Is It Time For A Northern Christian To Become President Of Nigeria? by nerodenero: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
When Super Eagles plays, they play for Nigeria and Nigerians celebrate whenever they win. Eagles don't play for Igbos, Hausas, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Basange, Tapas, Fulanis etc and not Christians, Muslims, Traditionalist, Atheist etc, they play for Nigeria. We are always united with one voice when they play.

Until we bring that oneness into issues that affect us directly, these polithiefcians will not rest and will always ensure we continue to play our penalty straight to throwing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

70 Famous Quotes By Confucius / CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT: S-west Govs Agree On Common Position / PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed Flags Off Calabar Carnival 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.