Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin (783 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million / Should I Invest #5million On This Beautifull Lady? / Arthur Eze Dragged To UK Court For Pulling Out Of £5million Mansion Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin by Belemalov: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Good morning people, please I want to know the pros and coins of bitcoin, due to the amazinglky increase in bitcoin value, am currently thinking of investing 5million and above in bitcoin, please, what is the possible risk there, I don't want a situation whereby it would crash, pls I need your opinion, I'm planning of locking it for a year...thanks
Re: I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin by polimaf(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Belemalov:
Good morning people, please I want to know the pros and coins of bitcoin, due to the amazinglky increase in bitcoin value, am currently thinking of investing 5million and above in bitcoin, please, what is the possible risk there, I don't want a situation whereby it would crash, pls I need your opinion, I'm planning on locking it for a year...thanks
Hello, its a good idea but u cant predict bitcoin price for a year... I must be honest with you, it will take a miracle to crash bitcoin as it has come to stay. Just like the internet is now everywhere. Investing in Bitcoin and keeping it is good but be careful you don't lose access to your wallet, cos once you cant access your wallet, recovering your bitcoin is very tedious. Chose a very good wallet before investing and ensure the wallet has good security features. ensure the wallet does not have security issues and password recovery is easy. Hackers are everywhere so becareful keeping your bitcoin for too long.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin by Boriqua(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Do you live around Port harcourt and environs, do you want to have 200% of your investment within 3weeks, eg. Invest 10k and have 30k within 3weeks. The money in your bank account can grow within 3weeks. Sms 08185060158. If you stay in the north and west please dont apply yet we need to be meeting with our stakeholders weekly.
Re: I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin by Fingalin: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Invest what you can afford to risk! Bitcoin is rising by the day, it keeps gaining recognition and it's trading base is expanding. However it is largely unregulated, speculative and volatile. Even more it's yet to be officially recognised by any government as a means of payment. So invest what you can afford to risk, risk here could be a good outcome or a bad one. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin by Great4God: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Belemalov:
Good morning people, please I want to know the pros and coins of bitcoin, due to the amazinglky increase in bitcoin value, am currently thinking of investing 5million and above in bitcoin, please, what is the possible risk there, I don't want a situation whereby it would crash, pls I need your opinion, I'm planning of locking it for a year...thanks

If you are serious, I have someone that have gained much authority in cryptocurrency and bitcoin, he handles global training on that,and also have some personal investment on bitcoin, if it is ok by you, I can link you up to Him, if you are convinced,He can guide you the more, if you are also in Lagos,you guys can meet one on one, thats what I can offer, let me know what you think
Re: I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin by AmunaNo1: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2017
Belemalov:

You can invest with a company that guarantees 300%ROI in 12 months right here in Lagos. Its a Multinational company trading in Bitcoin. No need for referrals and you can withdraw you money anytime you need it. You will also regain your principal investment in 4 months.. Pls contact me on 08168828222 to find out more. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin by Richfarmer(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2020
Invest in only what you can bear the loss after it eventually shuts down.

Bitcoin is an investment for the future but you know most of all this online sites are not neccessarily safer

5mill is also a good deal investment
but i only invested 500k to see if they can progress more this year
Re: I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin by haon: 9:05pm On May 24, 2020
I hope this is of help. You can try it out with minimum of $100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTeh_fjJK7g

(1) (Reply)

Gaslab 0.6 / Petrol Station Turns Into A Party Ground / You Can Make A Living With This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.