Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million (312 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / Should I Invest #5million On This Beautifull Lady? / I Want To Invest 5million In Btcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million by shaddy2(m): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2023
I was thinking of a small sachet water factory, is it profitable?
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million by Mrregistration: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2023
Study your environment very to know what to start. But I don't think 5m would be enough to start sachet water factory.

Besides any business you want to start, make sure you register it first. Ire o

Re: What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million by bbazing: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Go and fix the money first while you do your research.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million by BItt: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
shaddy2:
I was thinking of a small sachet water factory, is it profitable?
If you don't need the money back real quick, I would suggest you invest this into real estate.

Look for a developing area, buy some piece of land and Wait for 4 years and resell
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million by OdogwuMoney6: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mrregistration:
Study your environment very to know what to start. But I don't think 5m would be enough to start sachet water factory.

Besides any business you want to start, make sure you register it first. Ire o
Typical Nigerian behaviour... Coming to display your hereditary stupidity. The OP asked for a business that 5million can start but you rushed to tell him the one 5million can not start, ewu.
OP if I were you divide that money into two and start a cyber-cafe business in a very busy area. I'm not talking about the one that people come to buy time and browse ohh. I'm talking about, photo copying, snapping passport, jamb/NYSC/waec/neco registration, graphics design(Corel draw e.t.c), typing of documents, etc... All in one place. I swear on a bad day, the minimum you will see in a day is 10k-15k.. On a good day 30k-50k+... There's this woman i used to work for and only me knew how much this woman was making in that small shop with very basic equipment and two employees ohh... Now imagine you doing that in a bigger way, AC, very spacious shop, tiles everywhere. Entertainment for customers. etc.... as money dey come you re-invest into more branches... Walahi, Na like this popular millionaires dey start ohh. You go just dey house Money go dey enter your bank. As long as you employ trust worthy manager and employees, that is what can make or break that kind of business.
Re: What Type Of Business Can I Invest 5million by Mrregistration: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Typical Nigerian behaviour... Coming to display your hereditary stupidity. The OP asked for a business that 5million can start but you rushed to tell him the one 5million can not start, ewu.
OP if I were you divide that money into two and start a cyber-cafe business in a very busy area. I'm not talking about the one that people come to buy time and browse ohh. I'm talking about, photo copying, snapping passport, jamb/NYSC/waec/neco registration, graphics design(Corel draw e.t.c), typing of documents, etc... All in one place. I swear on a bad day, the minimum you will see in a day is 10k-15k.. On a good day 30k-50k+... There's this woman i used to work for and only me knew how much this woman was making in that small shop with very basic equipment and two employees ohh... Now imagine you doing that in a bigger way, AC, very spacious shop, tiles everywhere. Entertainment for customers. etc.... as money dey come you re-invest into more branches... Walahi, Na like this popular millionaires dey start ohh. You go just dey house Money go dey enter your bank. As long as you employ trust worthy manager and employees, that is what can make or break that kind of business.

I would not abuse you. OP said would 5m be enough to start a sachet water factory and I said no. If he/she knows what is needed in the environment he/she stays, 1m might be even enough to start. But I understand what's wrong with you. God will heal your pains

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Win Like Mr Bayo / Forbes Releases 2023 Billionaire Rankings, Dangote, Rabiu, Adenuga Make List / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.