Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly (4697 Views)

Da Brat Marries Her Fiancée Jesseca Dupart / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by skuki123: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Nigerian Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Marries Wife’s Maid Secretly, Third Wife Calls Him A Womaniser

Nollywood Yoruba Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Omo Oba Dubai Gets Wife’s House Girl Pregnant, Marries Her Secretly In Sagamu Ogun State

…….He’s A Serial Womanizer – Third Wife

Some years back, comic Nollywood actor Adeola Remi, popularly called Omo Oba Dubai dumped his second wife, fellow actress Madam No Network for another young lady, Afolashade.

His third marriage may pack up soon as his 3rd legally married wife, Alhaja Afolashade Shoremi has exposed his best kept secret.

The actor who recently married his wife’s maid, a lady simply identified as Moji after impregnating her has come under fire.

When his third wife, Alhaja Afolashade, the owner of Slamtop Boutique was contacted, she called him a useless man who left his responsibilities to marry another woman.

Here is how she slammed him;

“Lanko is a useless fellow. I know he is a serial womaniser. He left his responsibilities to marry a new wife, I’m not bothered about his decision, he has his life to live and I have mine”.

“I know he has several other girlfriends out there. This useless man is fond of eloping with different women for weeks. Since I married him, he has left on three different occasions to flex with other women. I only welcome him back because it takes patience to live with him.”

The Egba born actor married his wife’s maid, Moji at a secret location in Sagamu last month.

See more photos on http://news.nollyzone.com/nigerian-actor-adeola-shoremi-lanko-impregnates-wifes-maid-marries-secretly-sagamu/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by Yeligray(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Personally i don't like the idea of having a maid in the house. I prefer the husband and wife helping each other out at home... A maid can destroy your marriage
Re: Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by itspzpics(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2017
hmmm lobatan
Re: Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by doyinisaac(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
Yeligray:
Personally i don't like the idea of having a maid in the house. I prefer the husband and wife helping each other out at home... A maid can destroy your marriage
The maid should not be blamed........did the maid rape him??the husband sleeping with his maid was an irresponsible act and the man should be condemned for the act...why is it that when a man sleeps with a maid or a woman outside so Many people still turn around to the blame the lady for it and ignore the man?

1 Like

Re: Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by Mille: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Yeligray:

It is Karma. What goes around come around.

The wife herself was also once a maid to his earlier wife. Now another maid is taking over.

Looks like the man is only interested in maids.
Re: Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by ladeb: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2017
SEE GOBE
Re: Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by doyinisaac(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Mille:

It is Karma. What goes around come around.

The wife herself was also once a maid to his earlier wife. Now another maid is taking over.

Looks like the man is only interested in maids.

Re: Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by NaijaCelebrity: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
lol
doyinisaac:
The maid should not be blamed........did the maid rape him??the husband sleeping with his maid was an irresponsible act and the man should be condemned for the act...why is it that when a man sleeps with a maid or a woman outside so Many people still turn around to the blame the lady for it and ignore the man?
Re: Actor Adeola Shoremi Lanko Impregnates Wife’s Maid, Marries Her Secretly by Realkenny(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Having a beautiful maid won't be bad tho

Imagine a maid like this

(1) (Reply)

"You Like To Be Local" - Troll Slams Bbnaija Cindy. See Her Response (screenshot / Angela Nwosu's secrets exposed- married before / DJ Switch Is A Brave Woman, See How She Was Rescued On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.