Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly (30184 Views)

Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by stane007: 7:29pm On May 21, 2018
Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, TBoss, who took to Instagram to disclose that she has time for retards coming her way on both sides, called out a follower who slammed her publicly over the royal wedding post she made, but came to her inbox secretly to beg.

TBoss took to her social media page few days ago to gush over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, revealing she wished she attended the wedding. She shared a photo of the Royal couple on her Instagram page and captioned it;

“I’d have given any and EVERYTHING to be at the #RoyalWedding of Harry & Meghan Markle …All the same- What a Beautiful Love story. Even the Weather is in accordance with them… Dear Lord, may I also find such #TrueLove”

However a follower @draper_dee who couldn't understand the obsession with the royal wedding, said with the way TBoss took the royal wedding brouhaha, she won't be settling down anytime soon.

Here's what he wrote below;

What's with you people and the royal wedding, you guys are not even being recognised for posting....pray to God you will have yours....buh at this rate of yours don't think it will be anytime soon

Replying him, TBoss wrote;

At this rate of mine?? What rate do you speak about? Please kindly explain. Thanks

However today, TBoss took to her Instalive to share a screenshot of the DM she got from the follower who claimed he meant no harm. According to him, saying 'at this rate' was all because he hasn't heard that TBoss is dating anyone or being proposed to. He concluded his apology by saying he meant no harm.

TBoss on her own part, said everyone needs to stop 'poking their noses where it doesn't concern them'. According to her, you cannot publicly insult her and then come privately to apologize. Here's what she shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/tboss-shames-follower-who-slammed-her-publicly-but-begged-her-secretly-over-the-royal-wedding/

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by biacan(f): 7:31pm On May 21, 2018
She should have known better that internet trolls aren't suppose to be taken seriously cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Abjay97(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2018
Nigerian celebrities and pride..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Gistformant: 8:14pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by nabegibeg: 10:46pm On May 21, 2018
stane007:
Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, TBoss, who took to Instagram to disclose that she has time for retards coming her way on both sides, called out a follower who slammed her publicly over the royal wedding post she made, but came to her inbox secretly to beg.

TBoss took to her social media page few days ago to gush over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, revealing she wished she attended the wedding. She shared a photo of the Royal couple on her Instagram page and captioned it;

“I’d have given any and EVERYTHING to be at the #RoyalWedding of Harry & Meghan Markle …All the same- What a Beautiful Love story. Even the Weather is in accordance with them… Dear Lord, may I also find such #TrueLove”

However a follower @draper_dee who couldn't understand the obsession with the royal wedding, said with the way TBoss took the royal wedding brouhaha, she won't be settling down anytime soon.

Here's what he wrote below;

What's with you people and the royal wedding, you guys are not even being recognised for posting....pray to God you will have yours....buh at this rate of yours don't think it will be anytime soon

Replying him, TBoss wrote;

At this rate of mine?? What rate do you speak about? Please kindly explain. Thanks

However today, TBoss took to her Instalive to share a screenshot of the DM she got from the follower who claimed he meant no harm. According to him, saying 'at this rate' was all because he hasn't heard that TBoss is dating anyone or being proposed to. He concluded his apology by saying he meant no harm.

TBoss on her own part, said everyone needs to stop 'poking their noses where it doesn't concern them'. According to her, you cannot publicly insult her and then come privately to apologize. Here's what she shared below;

https://lailasnews.com/tboss-shames-follower-who-slammed-her-publicly-but-begged-her-secretly-over-the-royal-wedding/

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46pm On May 21, 2018
Tee Girl, when you realised that there are more jobless and fake fans than real ones out there, then you will be fine.
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Essentials1(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2018
I think its not good to compare someone to others at all... people should stop doing that as it speaks bad of them

Wow

Best Small Business Loan Websites That You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by inoki247: 10:47pm On May 21, 2018
okay b hyping ur sef

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by EzendiEgo1: 10:47pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Good evening Nl

Ladies this 4 wildest things we always do you should know about.

Here I will be sharing six wildest things we men do, the reasons we do engaged in doing this may ranges from: How broke we are, Laziness, Fatigue and so on.
I am sharing this not for you ladies to use it against us or take us for granted.
Let start

Bathing without Soap

Few of the men you see don't bath with soap especially when we lack soap or when there is no money to buy soap and the funny part is we don't bath on weekdays.
We do this by using only sponge and water, The long I have go without bathing is a day.

Repeating Of Used Boxers

You ladies should know by now that we do repeat boxers we used by turning the part that had not touched our lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Some of us do this because of lack of New boxer, this so wild that almost everyone here engaged in this.

Brushing of Teeth

Yes, we don't brush our teeth most times.even some of us can go as long as 3 days without brushing our teeth even more than 3 days. This is so wild because of Laziness, ladies how do you cope with a boyfriend that doesn't brush his teeth?

Continue by following this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4516861/ladies-4-wildest-things-should

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:50pm On May 21, 2018
What is TBoss?
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by SoapQueen(f): 10:50pm On May 21, 2018
TBoss sometimes come off as a proud person. He apologised, let it slide.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by okerekeikpo: 10:50pm On May 21, 2018
Tboss is a local bitch she just dey use her normal gra gra dey pass road, money she no get fine she no fine she just dey Jones us sat she be half cast, beg lebaness follow for halfcast people? Nonsense and ingredients

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Oceannaagent: 10:51pm On May 21, 2018
whatever rock your boat
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by pek(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2018
The guy realised his mistake and apologized with explanations. That's a thumps up for me.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by BlackHatNaija: 10:53pm On May 21, 2018
Seriously, what's she feeling like? Was he expecting the dude to apologize publicly? I think so. At least he apologized.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 21, 2018
She's feeling fly now smiley
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by neonly: 10:54pm On May 21, 2018
Tbose dis Tbose dat abeg make we hear word jor

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by made4naijamusic: 10:54pm On May 21, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo Says Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy Is Fake

The Nigerian journalist who stated that Linda Ikeji was neither engaged nor pregnant and this was a surrogate single woman frozen egg deal, wrote as she shared a photo of Beyonce rocking a prosthetic baby bump alongside that of Linda Ikeji pregnancy

However Kemi Olunloyo thinks otherwise about the pregnancy, as she declared it fake. The Nigerian journalist who stated that Linda Ikeji was neither engaged nor pregnant and this was a surrogate single woman frozen egg deal,

wrote as she shared a photo of Beyonce rocking a prosthetic baby bump alongside that of Linda Ikeji pregnancy photo;

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/kemi-olunloyo-says-linda-ikejis-pregnancy-is-fake/
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cheesy cheesy

Good evening Nl

Here I will be sharing six wildest things we men do, the reasons we do engaged in doing this may ranges from: How broke we are, Laziness, Fatigue and so on.
I am sharing this not for you ladies to use it against us or take us for granted.
Let start

Bathing without Soap

[s] Few of the men you see don't bath with soap especially when we lack soap or when there is no money to buy soap and the funny part is we don't bath on weekdays.
We do this by using only sponge and water, The long I have go without bathing is a day.[/s]

Repeating Of Used Boxers

[s] You ladies should know by now that we do repeat boxers we used by turning the part that had not touched our lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Some of us do this because of lack of New boxer, this so wild that almost everyone here engaged in this.[/s]

Brushing of Teeth

[s]Yes, we don't brush our teeth most times.even some of us can go as long as 3 days without brushing our teeth even more than 3 days. This is so wild because of Laziness, ladies how do you cope with a boyfriend that doesn't brush his teeth?[/s]

The only correct things in your post are the photos you used angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by aking123(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2018
The guy is surely in 'transmission' mood, T-boss is capitalizing on his weakness. grin
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by sisisioge: 10:57pm On May 21, 2018
I was so emotional watching the two get married...their love is so pure and simple.

Dearest Lord, help me fall jakata for a deserving man who has equally fallen yakata for me grin

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Navalsadiq(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2018
Like seriously these lady is going to make a gud f**k that is if dankwanbo has not been there.
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Gangster1ms: 11:01pm On May 21, 2018
Rubbish pussy niggas everywhere.. say what u mean and mean what u say. Real niggas don't apologize. They move on!

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by EzendiEgo1: 11:01pm On May 21, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

The only correct things in your post are the photos you used angry
why

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by kidman96(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
Lol.... I love this girl and what she just did.

The fool must be a nairalander... grin grin
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Henon: 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cheesy cheesy

Good evening Nl

Let start

Bathing without Soap

Few of the men you see don't bath with soap especially when we lack soap or when there is no money to buy soap and the funny part is we don't bath on weekdays.
We do this by using only sponge and water, The long I have go without bathing is a day.

Repeating Of Used Boxers

You ladies should know by now that we do repeat boxers we used by turning the part that had not touched our lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Some of us do this because of lack of New boxer, this so wild that almost everyone here engaged in this.

Brushing of Teeth

Yes, we don't brush our teeth most times.even some of us can go as long as 3 days without brushing our teeth even more than 3 days. This is so wild because of Laziness, ladies how do you cope with a boyfriend that doesn't brush his teeth?

Trash of the century

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Navalsadiq(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Tboss is a local bitch she just dey use her normal gra gra dey pass road, money she no get fine she no fine she just dey Jones us sat she be half cast, beg lebaness follow for halfcast people? Nonsense and ingredients
bros no vex I know of these social climbers can be annoying atimes.but the babie make one kind
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by tomdon(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2018
Idiot woman
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cheesy cheesy

Good evening Nl

Let start

Bathing without Soap

Repeating Of Used Boxers

Brushing of Teeth

speak for yourself! U simply lack personal hygiene.. It's not something to be proud of..

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by tomdon(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cheesy cheesy

Good evening Nl

Let start

Bathing without Soap

Repeating Of Used Boxers

Brushing of Teeth

Who is this fool??

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Her Birthday In Style, Rocks Red Gown. See Photos / Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" / Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.