Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

When A Man Dies, Does His Soul Go To Heaven Immediately For Judgement? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Man Dies, Does His Soul Go To Heaven Immediately For Judgement? (399 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Dies, Does His Soul Go To Heaven Immediately For Judgement? by Tosin17(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Please enlightened me on this. When a man dies, does he receive judgement immediately or wait till Jesus comes? I believe that if someone dies, he will rise again at the sounding of the trumpet but another scene that happened on the cross confused me. Jesus told the thief at the right hand that 'verily I say unto you, today you will meet me in paradise'. Which I think as the thief died that day and went to heaven as Jesus did. Bible scholars please enlightened me. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News : Many Worshipers Dead After Pastor Feeds Them With Rat Poison / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 27/12/2017) Heaven’s Specs / Do You Wish To Quit Sinning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.