Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) (23238 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / I Will Walk On River Niger This August, Just Like Jesus Did – Prophet Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by EBMedia: 7:17am On Apr 16
Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Takes One To Heaven And The Food That Can Take One To Hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvY3KyMqctA?si=6hzIWYC1XL8rEXo0

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by EreluRoz: 7:31am On Apr 16
Christianity is now a joke to these people.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Righthussle: 8:07am On Apr 16
Na him be say problem go dey that day oo because my Muslims friends say I go go dia own hell since I no be Muslim, now this man dey say Vegetable soup go make me go dia own hell.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by chatinent: 8:56am On Apr 16
Christianity is made to look a joke by Nigerian pastors.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by chatinent: 8:57am On Apr 16
Come kirikiri you say no. Today na DPO birthday, enjoyment wan finish us.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:25am On Apr 16
Here's what Jesus Himself had to say about that:

Mark 7:15 (KJV)

There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark 7:18-23 (KJV)

And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

That's why it's good for Christians to take time to study the teaching of Christ so they'd be able to discern teachings they hear inside the church that were false and did not come from God but men.

God bless.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by The6thAustralia: 9:30am On Apr 16
Bread and beans better top that list angry

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by LaSenior: 11:55am On Apr 16
cheesy
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by id4sho(m): 11:55am On Apr 16
Another charlatan on the losetongue

13 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Obrigardo: 11:55am On Apr 16
Christianity is now a real joke.
I thought it was what comes out of you that makes you the sinner and not what you take in. Meanwhile many of these churches are home to child predators and sexual abusers. Stop following these wayward "men of god" who are mostly delusional and cultish.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by OkayDaddy: 11:55am On Apr 16
All these idle idiots who have chosen to hide under religion

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by zebszebs: 11:55am On Apr 16
I just ate one delicious black soup yesterday with pounded yam (note: not poundo, POUNDED YAM).

If this means that I am going to hell, then so be it!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by tefishy(m): 11:56am On Apr 16
undecided
And they will still clap for him

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by maxiuc(m): 11:56am On Apr 16
cheesy

Yarn yarn

This is what you get when everyone is Daddy GO

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Sultty(m): 11:56am On Apr 16

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Felabrity: 11:56am On Apr 16
As you be heaven and hell gatekeeper abi

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Chillext(m): 11:57am On Apr 16
old video

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by TheFreshVanilla: 11:57am On Apr 16
What type of youtube channel is this? No editing, no effort whatsoever. Just cut and paste, still telling people to subscribe. angry

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Stanislaus18(m): 11:57am On Apr 16
EBMedia:

Wahala for who go Evelyn house to eat ogbono😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 11:58am On Apr 16
Foodie in the lord 😆😆
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by robinso01(m): 11:58am On Apr 16
African pastors no go kill person

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by kpukpuyenke: 11:58am On Apr 16
So Benin people na hell-fire candidates Dem be grin grin grin

This Pastor na confirm comedian

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by SayGod: 11:59am On Apr 16
The pastor fit deh catch cruise
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:59am On Apr 16
zebszebs:
I just ate one delicious black soup yesterday with pounded yam (note: not poundo, POUNDED YAM).

If this means that I am going to hell, then so be it!!!
l like Edo State black soup tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Makunahatata: 12:00pm On Apr 16
Lmao...if Kanu and Ekpa can do it... pastor Emeka can do hin own too, comic characters😂

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by lincsnuel: 12:01pm On Apr 16
I have marked this username EBMedia and the YouTube channel U-Gizt TV. I will never play his videos again.

You don't have to insult people's intelligence by explaining what's already apparent in the video. I've noticed you do this in all your videos.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 12:02pm On Apr 16
Also, people that considers the private part of a woman as food.

It baffles me how some bastarɗs can put their mouth in a place where all sorts of DANGEROUS WASTES comes out of. At worse, most of this girl are not even virgins, they have unimaginable number of BODYCOUNT and a whole lot of men have released and deposited loads of akamu in that hole.
LITERARILY, you bastarɗs are only sucking and swallowing the things other men deposited there.

A cursed soul will be sucking a girl who just did it with some other guys few hours and days ago, the fool will be sucking what the guys just deposited and he'll still be saying " BABY YOU'RE SO WET" grin grin grin

I'll rather kiss the seat of a public toilet than put my mouth in that place grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by merits(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16
EBMedia:

Christianity turns to joke 🤣 CAN should do the needful to curtail of all this foolish pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Dogalmighty17: 12:03pm On Apr 16
On colos!
Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by MrPOTUS: 12:03pm On Apr 16
undecided

Heaven's CSO don drop quote.

Religion has really dealt with black man.

That's the only thing we inherited from our colonial masters undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Wakolord(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16
I didn't watch the video, but this style of entertainment by g.os just dey funny me, the udumeje pioneered ministry style.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) by Offpoint1: 12:03pm On Apr 16
We are literally going to hell religiously, because we can't practice all religions and each of these religions have hells those who don't practice them will go to grin

Ogbono will take one to hell and Okro will take me to heaven 😂 🤣 what's the difference?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.