Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (1256 Views)

Is Glo The Worst Network In Nigeria? / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by stevengerrard: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2017
My phone touch screen just got broken while trying to climb a geepee tank looking for network reception...

They warned me here on nairaland... But no, I did not listen.. Now look what I've done to myself angry angry angry
Glo!!! Amadioha strike you all

3 Likes

Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by EvilMetahuman: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2017
picture of your broken screen and glo sim inside or we dont believe.

i'm stilll Glowing

4 Likes

Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by stevengerrard: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

picture of your broken screen and glo sim inside or we dont believe.

stilll glowing

1 Like

Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Sunkyphil(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2017
i had to subscribe on etisalat even i have like 1.3gig left on glo very annoying network
Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by fibonacci2526: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Sorry oo Steven Gerrard.
Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
The thing be say, the problem Nigeria get big pass the country. Glo with bad internet provision since it was established, are still here even with NCC fines, nothing changes. Yet glo is supposed to be Nigeria made. If a homemade service is not even up to the standard of the weakest foreign service, but you go see people coming to tell you to be patriotic when their toothpick is imported... Well...

1 Like

Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by gqboyy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
I concur
Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Bj5all(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
stevengerrard:
My phone touch screen just got broken while trying to climb a geepee tank looking for network reception...

They warned me here on nairaland... But no, I did not listen.. Now look what I've done to myself angry angry angry

I have always enjoyed my glo network, mtn robbed me of my hard earned money because their subscription is too expensive and drains like water.

Have about 22gb left in my glo line
Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by venoc200(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sunkyphil:
i had to subscribe on etisalat even i have like 1.3gig left on glo very annoying network
kindly share your used glo data with me pls...my sub has expired
Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by venoc200(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bj5all:

I have always enjoyed my glo network, mtn robbed me of my hard earned money because their subscription is too expensive and drains like water.

Have about 22gb left in my glo line
kindly share your glo data with me pls
Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by venoc200(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
stevengerrard:

share your glo data with me abeg ...the network is fine in my area
Re: Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Bj5all(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
venoc200:
kindly share your glo data with me pls

NO thank you

(1) (Reply)

How to Use Iphone 6s Plus As Hotspot??? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5a Prime Vs Redmi 4x / My Ntel Keeps Disconnecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.