Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Ex Husband Come Together In Agreement To Fight Against One Goal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Ex Husband Come Together In Agreement To Fight Against One Goal (494 Views)

I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Ex Husband Come Together In Agreement To Fight Against One Goal by Oluwaniepp: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
Gospel minister, Nathaniel Bassey yesterday posted a prayer on his Instagram page about not marrying an enemy in the name of a spouse.

For once in their failed marriage, the parents came together to fight against one goal, Which is Marrying an Enemy as a Spouse which Gospel Artiste Nathaniel Bassey shared via his Instagram page.

And as many people rush to say Amen, Tonto Dike and her ex-husband, Churchill typed ‘Amen’ in the comment section.

Tonto Dikeh and churchill has over the past months rocked the headlines due to the scandals that rocked their marriage.

Here is the prayer point and their response below:

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-ex-husband-come-together-agreement-fight-one-goal/

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex Husband Come Together In Agreement To Fight Against One Goal by AK6464(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2017
ok oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex Husband Come Together In Agreement To Fight Against One Goal by ladeb: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
WEHDONE MA
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex Husband Come Together In Agreement To Fight Against One Goal by Amibranki(f): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2017
grin cheesy Ndi Ara!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex Husband Come Together In Agreement To Fight Against One Goal by TEYA: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2017
When Churchill set out to marry Tonto, I was just looking at the guy like 'do you even know what you are doing?' This is a woman than disrespected her own family online, I mean who will go for such? But the two seemed happy and I gave thanks to God, it seemed Tonto had changed, and while we were applauding then boom! The suppressed demons came charging out. A leopard can never lose its spots. My advice to unmarried people is this: NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF MARRYING A SHAMELESS PERSON. NOTHING IS WORSE THAN THAT!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ex Husband Come Together In Agreement To Fight Against One Goal by biacan(f): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2017
You see he has been missing her....... especially all the spices and the open doors she did for him Churchill go down on your knees and ask her to forgive you

(1) (Reply)

SA Music Duo Ejected On British Airways Flight Over Alleged Racist Incident / A Room Apartment For Rent 200k FOR RENT Oshinfolarin Street Akoka, Yaba Lagos / Xmas Is Here!! See Your Favorites Artists And What They Charge Per Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.