Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta (19660 Views)

Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In / Dolapo Osinbajo Represents Aisha Buhari At West African College Of Nursing Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by Pvibe007: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
deco22:
If osinbanjo and buhari are out of the country who is then running the country. undecided
Sarki should b the one running the country nah grin
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by magzey: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Danladi7:
grin
after PMB Will get 200 vote per state in the Ndigbo Land grin grin grin shameless guys
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by remigiusizunna(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
in my quest to learn how to encourage good work i must also learn to be truthful and That is why i said the truth. vp short like malt bottle
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by Dmes(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
deco22:
If osinbanjo and buhari are out of the country who is then running the country. undecided
My father grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by freshvine(f): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
deco22:

Abba Kyari Is The Vice President Administration While Osibanjo Is The Vice President Special Duties.
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by Fideo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thumb up to PMB & Prof. Yemi. Dis guys are really trying not d durnkard/short of idea GEJ & dumb as*/puppet Sambo.
If u're thinking wit ur head not ur as* u shld understand.
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by deomelo: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6331597_screenshot20171129114659_jpeg_jpegeeae2a0bfe6d8f378991e1d60cc80c46

Last I checked, PMB won the last presidential election without any meaningful votes fro the SE so what kind of ganja are these clowns smoking?

Irrelevant jokers trying to sound relevant.
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by Adebowale89(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Spaxon:
The Man Short eh....

Finally he can be heard again..l

The Master is out cheesy

his account never ceases to receive alerts. who hearing EPP? u better open ur brain
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by Fideo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thumbs up to PMB & Prof. Yemi this guys are really trying not like d drunkard/short of idea GEJ & dumb as*/puppet Sambo.
If u think wit ur brain nt wit ur anus u should understand
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by Maryam1234(f): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
If you are making serious money you talk about these useless people

My signature all the way

Please I want to know more about Bitcoin and how it works my mobile 08036885671 I am on Watsapp,thanks.
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by obatoro: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmmmm

Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by bigtt76(f): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
All the presidents tall pass am grin

presidency:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo represented President Muhammadu Buhari at the swearing-in of President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya, on 28th November 2017 in Nairobi.
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by ped21: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin angry

Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by ped21: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin angry embarassed
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by platinumventure: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

My signature all the way
Let's do this bitcoin ext talk my dear...kindly drop ur whatsapp or mail...tnx
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by charain: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

My signature all the way

Keep deceiving yourself, if you are making such money you won't be on Nairaland
looking for magas.
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by akaahs(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Is it healthy for d President nd d Vice President to out of d country at the same time?
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by brosom(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
i don't understand osinbajo in that third picture, the look between him and the tall man..so mean like they've met before... lol
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by OnucheAdams: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
That's what he has been reduced to, attending ceremonial events.
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by NonsoPlatinum: 12:36am On Nov 30, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel, they are trying to keep the language alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by ped21: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Osinbajo is an illiterate, who lack exposure. And lack leadership qualities. .
Re: Osinbajo Represents President Buhari At Swearing-in Of President Kenyatta by tk4rd: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
3.ft

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Mohammed Morsi's Death / Segun Showunmi: Atiku Won't Accept Cyber-bullying From Buhari's Handlers / Sagay: Allow Nigerians To Carry Arms To Defend Themselves

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.