Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

40 Yr Old Mother Decides To Marry Her 23-year-old Son After Getting Pregnant For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40 Yr Old Mother Decides To Marry Her 23-year-old Son After Getting Pregnant For (1103 Views)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Yr Old Mother Decides To Marry Her 23-year-old Son After Getting Pregnant For by osaze2017(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2017
A mother in Zimbabwe is defending her decision to marry her adult son, saying that she wants him rather than one of the brothers of her dead husband.
40-year-old Betty Mbereko of Mwenezi revealed that she is six months pregnant following a sexual relationship with her son, 23-year-old Farai Mbereko.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/40-yr-old-mother-decides-marry-23-year-old-son-getting-pregnant/

Re: 40 Yr Old Mother Decides To Marry Her 23-year-old Son After Getting Pregnant For by bbeautylik(f): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked 23 my foot...

Wonders shall never end........How will the son even even open his eyes to Bleep his mum undecided

FTC I dedicate this to my lovely twins. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 40 Yr Old Mother Decides To Marry Her 23-year-old Son After Getting Pregnant For by OfficialAwol(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
The news that has emanated from Zimbabwe in this recent weeks has not been very palatable.

The woman should be given some factory resetting slaps
Re: 40 Yr Old Mother Decides To Marry Her 23-year-old Son After Getting Pregnant For by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2017
if a woman was forced to marry her dead husband's brotha, then i would certainly understand why her son would fake a marriage and sexual contact, in order to save his mum from being auctionned off to her brother in law, via some archaic laws!

(1) (Reply)

Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me / Your Event Jotter, Program At The Cheapest Price / Fulfilling Your Life Purpose With Numerology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.