Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Please I Need Urgent Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Urgent Advice (389 Views)

I Need Urgent Advice. I Think I Am Losing My Mind / Issues With Cultists, Urgent Advice / Please I Need Urgent Advice On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Advice by MA23: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Good day fellow nairalands, actually I just opened this account I dont want to use my account to avoid insults of any type.
I always read online I see foreigners coming to marry nigerians I never belive this will happened to me.
I met a lady few months ago she's from united states I have been talking to her not with my real face, but I suddenly developed interest in her emotionally and I have been battling to tell her for months, suddenly I did and she also liked me, we do video calls everyday talk, chat, and she is really in love with me, I have seen her unclothedness which she showed me, based on aal this now she's coming to nigeria before the end of december,
She's asking me on how to make inquiry of getting a visa, please can anyone help me on how to go about it.
she told me she should send a business visa for me, but I don't have any experience
thank you
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
Your trap is about to catch fish grin , stop forming ignorant and leave us in peace.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice by MA23: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
chupachups:
Your trap is about to catch fish grin , stop forming ignorant and leave us in peace.
if I know I will not come here to ask

(1) (Reply)

End Sars Media Campaign And The Bandwagon Fallacy / Way Around In Ibadan / PENGASSAN Reveals Reason Behind Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.