Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 (7141 Views)

Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) / Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline / Multiple Vacancies At Sunrose Consulting Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't bother yourself.They are not real.they are Organising an exhibition.

And you are real. You are a job seeker.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Marketing Manager Job Description
The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Divijessicoins: 1:24am On Dec 05, 2017
bmjaservices:
Marketing Manager Job Description
The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.

I'll like to urgently talk to you. Pls kindly reply to my email. Thanks
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Divijessicoins:

I'll like to urgently talk to you. Pls kindly reply to my email. Thanks

careers@ghanapropertyshow.com
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2017
We are a growing Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions,(MICE) company with an impressive portfolio of events including the newly launched Ghana Travel Show and Ghana Property show.

As a result of expansion, urgent openings exist in the following positions:

Country Manager
Director, Business Development
Director, Marketing
Senior Accountants
Intermediate Accountants
Communications Manager
General Manager
HR/Admin
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executives
IT Manager
Business Development Executives
Client Service Managers

Minimum experience for all posts: 5 years
Minimum age for all posts: 26 years

Resumes should be forwarded to careers@ghanapropertyshow.com
Application Deadline -December 7, 2017

Visit www.ghanapropertyshow.com or www.ghanatravelshow.com to learn more.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Divijessicoins: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2017
I will be coming from Ekiti state to Lagos for this interview and it will be very painful if its not legit. However, I am hoping it is legit. We are yet to receive the regional interview update as promised and I think southwest region should be in Lagos.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by johnsonwaxx(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Is dis job vacancy based in Ghana or here in Nigeria,, pls apart frm my BSc I also ve a lot of skills..pls help me for a job,,,thks,,,+2349071504675...
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by oluwalewis(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
bmjaservices:

What documents are you supposed to bring to an interview? Is this your first interview? undecided

nope.

Some companies tend to ask for more specific details but i will follow the norms
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2017

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2017
We are a growing Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions,(MICE) company with an impressive portfolio of events including the newly launched Ghana Travel Show and Ghana Property show.

Country Manager
Director, Marketing
Senior Accountants
Intermediate Accountants
Communications Manager
General Manager
HR/Admin
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executives
IT Manager
Client Service Managers

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Application for the job openings close today. Please remember that applicants based outside Lagos need not attend. A different regional interview will be arranged at locations outside Lagos shortly.
Thanks.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by bmjaservices: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thank you.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by johnsonwaxx(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma,

You recent job application refers. I am pleased to inform you that you have been
shortlisted for a job chat as scheduled below:

Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Venue: Small Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island-Lagos.
Time 3.00pm-4.00pm
Dress Code: Formal or Smart Casual

*Note: If based outside Lagos, please do not attend.

Thank you. ,,,
Pls house I was sent d following interview test on Wednesday,, please I want to know if its genuine and wat the company is all about,,, and how to get there from the mainland. thanks,, pls help a brother here,,,09071504675...
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Divijessicoins: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nobody knows until we get there tomorrow. I just hope they are not using us to carry out their planned exhibition.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by oluwashina1973: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2017
@oluwalewis, @johnsonwaxx, @divijessicoins, @ejay99 @boundless4
Please if you are at the venue for the interview session. kindly update us oh as i came in from abuja and i hope this thing is real... pls oh

bmjaservices:

Country Manager
Director, Marketing
Senior Accountants
Intermediate Accountants
Communications Manager
General Manager
HR/Admin
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executives
IT Manager
Client Service Managers

Applicants who are based outside Lagos need not attend. A different regional interview will be arranged at locations outside Lagos shortly.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by skolab4(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2017
oluwashina1973:
Please if you are at the venue for the interview session. kindly update us oh as i came in from abuja and i hope this thing is real... pls oh

I'm at Abuja too but couldn't make it,,,,,do u want to attend that of Lagos?
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Boundless4: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Please don't waste your money o. These people are deceivers. They are having a property show for Ghana property companies, and they needed people to attend the show.

oluwashina1973:

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by johnsonwaxx(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2017
I wuld av love to go,,but I am very rich because I stay in d mainland and d interview is at d island nd dere is no any number to follow up for d address,,may God help we d graduates and youths of dis country wit d unemployment rate,
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by oluwalewis(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Boundless4:
Please don't waste your money o. These people are deceivers. They are having a property show for Ghana property companies, and they needed people to attend the show.

thank God i listened to my heart, i didnt just feel comfortable leaving abj to lagos for the interview.
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by oluwalewis(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Boundless4:

Thanks boss
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Boundless4: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2017
oluwalewis:

Thanks boss

You're welcome
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by oluwashina1973: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
Dear All,

Please take note for the future as this fraudsters will come again to advertise this jobs.

www.ghanatravelshow.com www.ghanapropertyshow.com and https://www.nigeriarealestatesummit.com/, https://www.bmjarealties.com/ and bmja services belong to same set of individuals --

Ike Steven and Vera Ike both of 12 AKIOSI STREET, AGO PALACE WAY Okota.

They have a penchant for advertising scam positions once any of their shows is planned and they fix the interview session on the day of the show to boost up the attendance.

For instance they advertised this same set of vacant position for the https://www.nigeriarealestatesummit.com/ scheduled for 17th - 20th September 2017. The interview session was to be done same day the real estate summit will commence.. Who does that ?

Another instance was 9th December ghanapropertyshow was held and they also scheduled bogus advertised position for same positions to boost up attendance. Watch out for February 2018 as they will advertise these same positions and schedule the interview for the same slated date for their real estate firm's show. Watch out prospective applicants !!!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by suzzy007(f): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Ghana property show career advert was a scam.
I was there and i must say .. some Nigerians have a new level of scamming. #duffcap

quote author=bmjaservices post=63023253]We are a growing Meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions,(MICE) company with an impressive portfolio of events including the newly launched Ghana Travel Show and Ghana Property show.

Country Manager
Director, Marketing
Senior Accountants
Intermediate Accountants
Communications Manager
General Manager
HR/Admin
Marketing Manager
Marketing Executives
IT Manager
Client Service Managers

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by johnsonwaxx(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Thank you for applying for the position of Digital Marketing Executive with our Company.

We would like to invite you to come to our office for interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for 12 pm Sat 6th Sept, at 23b, Bashorun Okunsanya, Off Admiralty Way, behind tantalizer, Lekki Phase 1.

Please call me at 07030818711, if you have any questions. Please, be punctual.

Sincerely,
Cornelius Okpiaifoh.

On Friday, 21 September 2018, 11:35:25 GMT-7, johnson olusegun....

Please guys who knows if this is true and real
Re: Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 by Hollamie007: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2018
johnsonwaxx:
Thank you for applying for the position of Digital Marketing Executive with our Company.

We would like to invite you to come to our office for interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for 12 pm Sat 6th Sept, at 23b, Bashorun Okunsanya, Off Admiralty Way, behind tantalizer, Lekki Phase 1.

Please call me at 07030818711, if you have any questions. Please, be punctual.

Sincerely,
Cornelius Okpiaifoh.

On Friday, 21 September 2018, 11:35:25 GMT-7, johnson olusegun....

Please guys who knows if this is true and real

Na wa for you people o. Later you'll say it's a scam. Didn't you read other people's experience ah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies In Nigeria (6 Parts) / Federal Task Force / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited (firstbank) Latest Jobs Opportunities – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.