Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose (2270 Views)

Ten Reasons Why South West Should And Will Vote For Atiku Abubakar / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
I've noticed something of recent.

Fayose is contesting for president but instead of support from the South West they try to push his presidency towards igbos as if he is an igbo. when no igbo man has supported his ambition.

why do they do this thing, the truth is based on their nature of betrayal and ars licking. The do not prefer their own son to rule Nigeria so they try to use the excuse that it is the igbos that are supporting him so they can betray him quietly without people realizing, but I have brought this on the table.

South west don't want to support their son, Fayose has been outspoken about this government and has tried time and time again to wash the face of the yoruba man so that he/she can see how they've been deceived but to no avail.

2019 Elections will prove so many points

1) the South West will betray their son for a dullard without certificate twice.

2) South West are zombies and will follow their cow masters

3)They don't want to be saved from shouting Owo da' on the streets.

3 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by MasterChen: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Southwest should support Fayose to prove they aren't asslickers?

Southwest should support Fayose because he's criticizing Buhari?

No wonder the country is a sh.it+hole. Someone who can't govern his own state.

Who gives a fook whether he's from the South-West. If you really love him that much, then beg him to come rule one of your potor states nah. Now speaking of slaves, there is no bigger slave than the one who was shouting Biafuro or death last week and suddenly supporting Atiku this week. Or is Atiku from Ivory Coast?

Heck! You've been on chains from day 1 grin Let me read out your history incase you don't know it.

Azikwe gobbled Tafawa Balewa's nuts in the first republic. Yorubas played opposition

Ekwueme did the same to Shagari in 2nd republic
Sylvester Ugo to Bashir Tofa in 3rd republic
Okadigbo to Buhari 2003
Ben Obi to Atiku 2007
Ume-Ezeoke to Buhari 2007

Need I remind you that Abacha 1million march was headed by a potor man? Arthur Nzeribe. And you have the guts to even use that word?

Shukudi, you better go back to work before they steal your fanyogo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
MasterChen:
chill
no chill masterchef
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Sprumbabafather: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
The reason is because afonjas see him as an imposter because of his religious beliefs. If it were to be an Aregbeahola, support will be much.

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by michae1004: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Fayose is contesting for president but instead of support from the South West they try to push his presidency towards igbos as if he is an igbo. when no igbo man has supported his ambition.

why do they do this thing, the truth is based on their nature of betrayal and ars licking. The do not prefer their own son to rule Nigeria so they try to use the excuse that it is the igbos that are supporting him so they can betray him quietly without people realizing, but I have brought this on the table.

South west don't want to support their son, Fayose has been outspoken about this government and has tried time and time again to wash the face of the yoruba man so that he/she can see how they've been deceived but to no avail.

1) the South West will betray their son for a dullard without certificate twice.

Truth.
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
MasterChen:
Southwest should support Fayose to prove they aren't asslickers?

Southwest should support Fayose because he's criticizing Buhari?

Someone who can't govern his own state properly. Potor logic

Who gives a fook whether he's from the South-West. Potor..we don't play that "na awa pikin" bullshit here in the Southwest. Now speaking of slaves, there is no bigger slave than the one who was shouting Biafla or death last week and suddenly supporting Atiku this week. Or is Atiku from Ivory Coast?

Heck! You've been in chains from day 1 grin Let me read out your history

Azikwe gobbled Tafawa Balewa's nuts in the first republic. Yorubas played opposition

Ekwueme to Shagari in 2nd republic
Sylvester Ugo to Bashir Tofa in 3rd republic
Okadigbo to Buhari 2003
Ben Obi to Atiku 2007
Ume-Ezeoke to Buhari 2007

Abacha 1million march was headed by a potor man. Arthur Nzeribe.

And you have the guts to even use that word?

Shukudi, you better go back to work before they steal your fanyogo

so are you trying to say igbos are supporting atiku? how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by MasterChen: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

Check this section and see the people pushing Atiku for presidency lol. Or you want me to pull out the threads for you?

11 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by ProWalker: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

It’s either you are a stranger on this forum or you are just been mischievous with your question

11 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Sprumbabafather: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
MasterChen:

Check this section and see the people pushing Atiku for presidency lol. Or you want me to pull out the threads for you?

Liar mohamed son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by ProWalker: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Liar mohamed son.

My 5 years old nephew is more intelligent than you. That is a fact

8 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by MasterChen: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Liar mohamed son.

Yepp! He's my pops. And you'll forever remain our house help. grin

10 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by omohayek: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
The reason is because afonjas see him as an imposter because of his religious beliefs. If it were to be an Aregbeahola, support will be much.
And what might those "religious beliefs" be? They certainly can't have anything to do with Christianity, as otherwise Osinbajo wouldn't be enjoying the support he does. Maybe you mean most Yoruba people don't want to worship at the altar of "Agberoism and Stomach Infrastructure" ...

8 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by MasterChen: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
omohayek:

And what might those "religious beliefs" be? They certainly can't have anything to do with Christianity, as otherwise Osinbajo wouldn't be enjoying the support he does. Maybe you mean most Yoruba people don't want to worship at the altar of "Agberoism and Stomach Infrastructure" ...

Maybe Olu Falae that Yoruba supported in 99 was an Islamic scholar grin

10 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
omohayek:

it also seems that south west are giving up on oduduwa too.

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by omohayek: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

From your nonsensical ranting, one would think Fayose had two PhDs, one from MIT and the other from Harvard! How is he anything less a dullard than Buhari? I won't even mention the stupidity of somebody suggesting that a former "danfo" driver like Fayose is the one to be "saving" anyone from shouting "owo da" ...

Honestly, it is really hard to understand how anyone could produce this kind of concentrated stupidity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
omohayek:

From your nonsensical ranting, one would think Fayose had two PhDs, one from MIT and the other from Harvard! How is he anything less a dullard than Buhari? I won't even mention the stupidity of somebody suggesting that a former "danfo" driver like Fayose is the one to be "saving" anyone from shouting "owo da" ...

Honestly, it is really hard to understand how anyone could produce this kind of concentrated stupidity.

it's very hard in sustaining the same stupidity by voting a dullard twice rather.

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
omohayek:

it's very hard in sustaining the same stupidity by voting a dullard twice rather.
do you think he knows what he's doing in Aso rock?

this guy is told what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice points Op.

Amazing comments and observation

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by MasterChen: 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yorubas supported Jona in 2011, was he the Imam of Nasfat then?

6 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Cjrane2: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Me i am from Anioma and i 100% support Fayose or Atiku as my party's flagbearer.

I just think Atiku has better chance of winning nationally than Fayose. Nonetheless, i will support any of them that emerges.

2 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Sprumbabafather: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
omohayek:

You mean all Yoruba that doesn't worship in a building with a dome are agberos and thugs?

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by urahara(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
omohayek:

See the way this guy is even like " their son " , " their son " .

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
Nice points Op.
Amazing comments and observation
I just noticed it too

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by CrtlAltDel: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
ProWalker:

My 5 years old nephew is more intelligent than you. That is a fact
NLers can attest to this, Sprumbabafather has displayed his very low level of IQ here on NL especially on the last thread he opened grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by omohayek: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
why are you guys not supporting Fayose your son.?
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by omohayek: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You mean all Yoruba that doesn't worship in a building with a dome are agberos and thugs?
Clearly you have problems reading, or you'd have seen where I pointed out that Osinbajo has a lot more support than Fayose ever will, despite being a pastor: or do you think Osinbajo has a special kind of pastorship issued to Muslims? No doubt the same reading difficulties are why you spelled "Yoruba" as "y.oroba" ...

6 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by omohayek: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
why are you guys not supporting Fayose your son.?
Only tribalistic idiots support a politician simply because he's "their son", even when he has neither the brains nor the character to be deserving of anyone's support. Perhaps you'd be better off adopting the same attitude, and demanding more of those you elect than simply being "your son", instead of criticizing Yorubas for displaying a level of political maturity well beyond yours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
omohayek:

Only tribalistic idiots support a politician simply because he's "their son", even when he has neither the brains nor the character to be deserving of anyone's support. Perhaps you'd be better off adopting the same attitude, and demanding more of those you elect than simply being "your son", instead of criticizing Yorubas for displaying a level of political maturity well beyond yours.

so are you saying that Buhari has the brains?
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by omohayek: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

so are you saying that Buhari has the brains?
Again, if you had basic reading comprehension skills, and bothered to look through my comment history, you'd know that I've been saying the very opposite for more than a year now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
omohayek:

Again, if you had basic reading comprehension skills, and[b] bothered to look through my comment history, [/b]you'd know that I've been saying the very opposite for more than a year now.

and why should I do that. what does Buhari know?
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by orisa37: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
South west does not support anyhow. South west will always support experience, intelligence and a discerning spirit in any Candidate.
Put Osinbajo/Saraki for APC or Dangote/Iweala or Makarfi/Ekweremadu for PDP, South west will teach you how they vote.
South west has advised Fayiose to go to Senate and told Atiku, no way.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Legacy Projects / Who Is The Chief Of Defence Staff, Where Is He & Why Does Nobody Talk About Him? / Throwback Tweet Of El-rufai When Dino Melaye Was Allegedly Attacked In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.