Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose (2292 Views)

Ten Reasons Why South West Should And Will Vote For Atiku Abubakar / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
orisa37:
South west does not support anyhow. South west will always support experience, intelligence and a discerning spirit in any Candidate.
Put Osinbajo/Saraki for APC or Dangote/Iweala or Makarfi/Ekweremadu for PDP, South west will teach you how they vote.
South west has advised Fayiose to go to Senate and told Atiku, no way.

but the same south west voted Buhari and are about to do so again, in fact tinubu supports Buhari now than ever, especially when he went to aso rock.
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
it's time to get started
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by rosebowl01(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
MasterChen:
Southwest should support Fayose to prove they aren't asslickers?

Southwest should support Fayose because he's criticizing Buhari?

No wonder the country is a sh.it+hole. Someone who can't govern his own state.

Who gives a fook whether he's from the South-West. If you really love him that much, then beg him to come rule one of your potor states. Now speaking of slaves, there is no bigger slave than the one who was shouting Biafla or death last week and suddenly supporting Atiku this week. Or is Atiku from Ivory Coast?

Heck! You've been on chains from day 1 grin Let me read out your history incase you don't know it.

Azikwe gobbled Tafawa Balewa's nuts in the first republic. Yorubas played opposition

Ekwueme to Shagari in 2nd republic
Sylvester Ugo to Bashir Tofa in 3rd republic
Okadigbo to Buhari 2003
Ben Obi to Atiku 2007
Ume-Ezeoke to Buhari 2007

Need I remind you Abacha 1million march was headed by a potor man? Arthur Nzeribe. And you have the guts to even use that word?

Shukudi, you better go back to work before they steal your fanyogo

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by deomelo: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
I've noticed something of recent.

Fayose is contesting for president but instead of support from the South West they try to push his presidency towards igbos as if he is an igbo. when no igbo man has supported his ambition.

why do they do this thing, the truth is based on their nature of betrayal and ars licking. The do not prefer their own son to rule Nigeria so they try to use the excuse that it is the igbos that are supporting him so they can betray him quietly without people realizing, but I have brought this on the table.

South west don't want to support their son, Fayose has been outspoken about this government and has tried time and time again to wash the face of the yoruba man so that he/she can see how they've been deceived but to no avail.

2019 Elections will prove so many points

1) the South West will betray their son for a dullard without certificate twice.

2) South West are zombies and will follow their cow masters

3)They don't want to be saved from shouting Owo da' on the streets.

Biafrans worships Fayose, why he attacks Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIkHOko48Zg

Thousands of IPOB supporters chant “Fayose, we love you”

Barely 24 hours after the Ekiti state Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, launched his 2019 presidential campaign bid on Facebook, video has emerged of thousands of IPOB supporters chanting love songs in support of the Governor. In the video, the Biafran supporters are seen following a convoy of Governor Fayose and chanting, “Fayose, we love you.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/video-thousands-ipob-supporters-chant-fayose-love/

Fayose the clown and the most useless governor in the SW is not relevant in the SW and from the above video of SE and ipob terrorist chanting his name doesn't alter the fact that he's only relevant in the SE and his main supporters are SE people and ipob terrorists.

Fayose is all yours so carry your load and garbage.

4 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by ModsWillKillNL: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
MasterChen:

Who gives a fook whether he's from the South-West. If you really love him that much, then beg him to come rule one of your potor states. Now speaking of slaves, there is no bigger slave than the one who was shouting Biafla or death last week and suddenly supporting Atiku this week. Or is Atiku from Ivory Coast?

Heck! You've been on chains from day 1 grin Let me read out your history incase you don't know it.

Azikwe gobbled Tafawa Balewa's nuts in the first republic. Yorubas played opposition

Ekwueme to Shagari in 2nd republic
Okadigbo to Buhari 2003
Ben Obi to Atiku 2007

Need I remind you Abacha 1million march was headed by a potor man? Arthur Nzeribe. And you have the guts to even use that word?

Looonatic flatiyeasterners NEVER learn!

They are a bundle of empty chest beating chimps.

4 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Danladi7: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
MasterChen:
Yorubas supported Jona in 2011, was he the Imam of Nasfat then?
YOU THINK yIGBO PEOPLE ARE INTELLIGENT?

3 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by ModsWillKillNL: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

your scratched faced father is a chimp. obasanjo and tinubu are perfect examples of a chimpzee and with tinubu one o' clock eyes.

E pain am grin grin grin

Next don't post rubbish.

Looonatic flatiyeasterners are learners where Yorubas are anytime anyday.

4 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by orisa37: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Elections and voting are momentary ventures. Rules change everytime. This Time PDP may be less careless and win the attention of the Yorubas. South west has no agenda for Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Provalker: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
My yoruba people hate fayose because he is not a fulani slave and anybody that is not a fulani slave is an outcast in yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by deomelo: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Provalker:
My yoruba people hate fayose because he is not a fulani slave and anybody that is not a fulani slave is an outcast in yorubaland.

You want Fayose, you also want Atiku/Hausa Fulani, the the same Hausa Fulani you bigots hate so much so who is the slave? grin grin

Why are you supporting Fayose and Ariku for 2019? Abi ibo people mean the richest, the smartest, the most industrious and the most intelligent people in Nigeria can not come up with any relevant or credible ibo man to run for Aso Rock? grin grin

Slaves calling other people slaves grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by CrtlAltDel: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Provalker:
[s]My yoruba people hate fayose because he is not a fulani slave and anybody that is not a fulani slave is an outcast in yorubaland[/s].
Comment with your real ipig moniker, then we will take your fake coward a$$ serious grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Justiceleague1: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
MasterChen:

Who gives a fook whether he's from the South-West. If you really love him that much, then beg him to come rule one of your potor states. Now speaking of slaves, there is no bigger slave than the one who was shouting Biafuro or death last week and suddenly supporting Atiku this week. Or is Atiku from Ivory Coast?

Ekwueme did the same to Shagari in 2nd republic
Okadigbo to Buhari 2003
Ben Obi to Atiku 2007

epistle de la mental grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Gazzy88(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Provalker:
if its not 'prowalker',it can never be like him so get the f**k outta NL. We hate imposters here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by ProWalker: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Gazzy88:
if its not 'prowalker',it can never be like him so get the f**k outta NL. We hate imposters here.

That is ibo for you, everything is FAKE about them grin
The reason they have no qualms imitating any original name anc product

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Provalker:

funny

2 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
ProWalker:

That is ibo for you, everything is FAKE about them grin The reason they have no qualms imitating any original name anc product
betray Fayose without pushing him towards igbos

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Provalker: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

funny
It is the gospel truth.
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Provalker: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Comment with your real ipig moniker, then we will take your fake coward a$$ serious grin grin
Your moniker resembles my goats name. Are you my goat.
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by CrtlAltDel: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Provalker:

Your moniker resembles my goats name. Are you my goat.
hahahahahaha…. See as you just exposed your low IQ level…. Kikikiki… CrtlAltDel resemble goat name in Ipig kingdom….. I have faint grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Provalker: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Yes I am
Okay.
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by CrtlAltDel: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Provalker:

I am a mumu gala selling ipig Provalker.

2 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Provalker: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

I am a stvpid afonja goat
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by CrtlAltDel: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by ProWalker: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

betray Fayose without pushing him towards igbos

What is this trash ?
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
ProWalker:

What is this trash ?

what I'm saying is simple, when Fayose fomes out to speak about his presidency, stop saying it is the igbos that are going to support him.

just accept that he is your son.
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by oloripelebe2: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Even our ikemba lost all the biafla states in 2003 contest grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by ProWalker: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

what I'm saying is simple, when Fayose fomes out to speak about his presidency, stop saying it is the igbos that are going to support him.

just accept that he is your son.

Your brain is weak, go and rest

2 Likes

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by Provalker: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by tuniski: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
I've noticed something of recent.

Fayose is contesting for president but instead of support from the South West they try to push his presidency towards igbos as if he is an igbo. when no igbo man has supported his ambition.

why do they do this thing, the truth is based on their nature of betrayal and ars licking. The do not prefer their own son to rule Nigeria so they try to use the excuse that it is the igbos that are supporting him so they can betray him quietly without people realizing, but I have brought this on the table.

South west don't want to support their son, Fayose has been outspoken about this government and has tried time and time again to wash the face of the yoruba man so that he/she can see how they've been deceived but to no avail.

2019 Elections will prove so many points

1) the South West will betray their son for a dullard without certificate twice.

2) South West are zombies and will follow their cow masters

3)They don't want to be saved from shouting Owo da' on the streets.
You are too naive! Yorubas are beyond tribal politics. Fayose speaks to Nigerians and for nigerians not Yorubas!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why South West should Take Responsibility for Fayose by ProWalker: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Provalker:

You just described CrtAltDel

Not surprised, igbo thrives in fake things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Saved From Attack, As Ganduje’s Supporters Patrol Kano With Weapons / EPIC Reply To GEJ Propaganda Claim / Only Thugs With Presidential Backing Can Snatched the Mace - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.