Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Kenyan Citizen Prefare To Pay Dowry With Bitcoin Rather Than Goat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Citizen Prefare To Pay Dowry With Bitcoin Rather Than Goat (600 Views)

Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Citizen Prefare To Pay Dowry With Bitcoin Rather Than Goat by BitZamp: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Far away in Africa a kenyan citizen named Anthony Mburu arranges to partially pay dowry using bitcoin rather Than Goats. Anthony Mburu a young bitcoin miner negotiated to pay the ‘goats portion’ of his dowry using bitcoins – and has so far paid the equivalent of 25 of the 100 required goats.

The 26-year-old Mr. Mburu quit university in 2010 only one semester into an engineering course. Mr. Mburu recently discussed his decision with Kenyan media, stating “Formal education is good. It will give you an average life. You’ll eat, have your mortgage, car loan and all that — live an average life; struggle through life to the end.” Since discovering the cryptocurrency, Mr. Mburu states that his entire life has come to revolve around bitcoin. “Everything is bitcoin. Where I live, bitcoin; what I drive, bitcoin; investment, bitcoin. It will be a bitcoin wedding,” he said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Citizen Prefare To Pay Dowry With Bitcoin Rather Than Goat by chloride6: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Btc don cause wahala Sha..

I can see the Father in law struggling to cramp his wallet address.

Xyt.... what .

Please give me my goats abeg

grin
Re: Kenyan Citizen Prefare To Pay Dowry With Bitcoin Rather Than Goat by benabbey(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Why not Post Help of 100 goats Bit coins ko MMM ni. Come oo 100 goat that is a lot
Re: Kenyan Citizen Prefare To Pay Dowry With Bitcoin Rather Than Goat by BitZamp: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

Gender Selection / Home Finishing And Home Decor Materials. Floor And Wall Tiles / I Cry Out All Nigerians Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.