Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,895 members, 7,852,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Gender Selection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gender Selection (603 Views)

Social Media Challenges: A Proponent Of Natural Selection. / Chimamanda Should Return To Her Country And Speak On Gender Mutilation / Pregnancy, Ovulation, Gender Selection, Childbirth, Infertility And Cure, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gender Selection by osualaik(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2018
In the past few years i have discovered that many families in our society are either searching for male or female child after all their present children being all male or female as the case maybe. Therefore i am taking it upon me to solve such issues and bring that smile and feeling of fulfillment on the faces of affected families. So if you are affected please contact me via my email address ossygrt@gmail.com and lets have a chat and move on from their and use the right Gender selection method to influence your choice for your next child, God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

Home Finishing And Home Decor Materials. Floor And Wall Tiles / 3,750 Candidates Get Issued ITAs / This Will Make You Cry...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.