Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. (972 Views)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by presidency: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari: The situation in Libya, of people being sold into slavery, is appalling and unacceptable. We will do everything to protect our citizens wherever they might be. We have also started bringing back home all Nigerians stranded in Libya and elsewhere. We will ensure they all return home safely and are rehabilitated.

1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by Munae(f): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Been waiting for this
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by majamajic(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good Morning sir !!!

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Baba thank you

I love your passion for Nigeria

God bless you

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by RoyalUc(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Thanks Mr President.

But I am yet to believe and come to terms with the fact that Libyans could be involved in such a barbaric act in this age.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by SillyMods: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
The loss of Ghadaffi has actually unleashed the beast in those Libyan bastards.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by naijaboy756: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
After how many days

Who turned on the battery??

SMH!!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by magoo10(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Finally the dumbo have woken up from slumber with another already prepared cabalistic speech that will add no value.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by PMWSpirit(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
This man network na edge
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by Gisthoodng(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
Since?? Park well jawe

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by bloodmoneyspita: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
baba I want buy car for your head 2019.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by Crocky23: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
After more than a week of CNN report.

This is why the likes of FFK, Reno Omokri, Fayose are important in democracy.
If not for those named above, Buhari wouldn't have said a thing.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by smulti(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Belated reaction !!

obviously trying to save face
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by adadike281(f): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Okay Mr President but u are part of d reason why our people are there in d first place. Pls, correct your mistake sir.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by Virus777: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
adadike281:
Okay Mr President but u are part of d reason why our people are there in d first place. Pls, correct your mistake sir.

Adadike, please I want to be your lover. I will treat you like a queen and make you the happiest woman ever. smiley
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by IamLaura(f): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
Baba thank you

I love your passion for Nigeria

God bless you
Thank you??
For what exactly??
Doing the work he's being paid for and took an oath to perform judiciously?
We really deserve the kind of leaders we have.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by sarrki(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
IamLaura:

Thank you??
For what exactly??
Doing the work he's being paid for and took an oath to perform judiciously?
We really deserve the kind of leaders we have.

Nah talk you want
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Nah talk you want
[/s]

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by adadike281(f): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Virus777:

Adadike, please I want to be your lover. I will treat you like a queen and make you the happiest woman ever. smiley
cheesy yes your highness
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by Virus777: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy yes your highness

Oh yipee!!!! She said yes!!! cheesy

I'm soooo happy!!!

My Iyom, I'm truly going to move mountains for you. I'm going to go to any length just to put a smile on your face.

Yes, I'll put joy in your heart and make you the happiest queen ever. smiley smiley smiley
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by BruncleZuma: 3:40am On Nov 30, 2017
The Real Donald Trump
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by collitexnaira(m): 6:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Incompetent president, if you hv handle the affairs of the country well enough, they won't be leaving the country in the first place
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On The Situation In Libya. by weownlagos: 7:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Obama must pay.

(1) (Reply)

… More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank / BREAKING: Ambode Presents N1.046tn Budget For 2018 / Throwback: Buhari - Banner Headline Of The Sunday Herald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.