Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

… More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank (972 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus / Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP / ''''President Buhari May Leave For Checkup If There Is Need" - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

… More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by zakim(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2017
The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has warned that more party leaders may leave the ruling party after the exit of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

Frank, in a statement issued yesterday in Abuja, said the leadership of the party should be remorseful, following the resignation of the Wazirin Adamawa and many others.

He attributed Atiku’s defection to the failure of APC leaders at national level, saying he had predicted the recent development in the APC.

He said, “It is high time the APC realised that politics is about number; every youth, man or woman is important. The kind of arrogance going on in the party led some of us out of the PDP in those days. But we have now realized that it is even worse in the APC.

“Though it’s already getting late, but if this impunity is not tackled between now and early next year, the APC may witness the mother of all defections to opposition parties.

“As for me, I’m still a member of the APC because I believe I have worked hard to bring about the ruling party as a young man. But if the impunity does not stop, I will be left with no option.

“Not only me, but some other serving governors, members of the National Assembly and other known party leaders across the country have to decide their political future elsewhere,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/-more-apc-leaders-may-leave--frank.html

3 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by Jesusloveyou: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Back to PDP.
Frank the supporter of corrupt people like saraki and atiku.
I don't know what the stupid Frank is still waiting for.
Just go back to PDP now before it is too late to cry.
Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by mercyp001(f): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2017
our Frank, we know DAT u are on your way to PDP,but Zombies will still call it propaganda as usual. U guys knw DAT Atiku resignation is still propaganda. Zombies said Atiku has no followers but they will soon knw better. our Frank,we can't wait to have u in PDP. Atiku2019.
PDP Power!!!

3 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by osazeeblue01: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2017
We are already aware.

2 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by DLondonboiy: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is that one news...Everybody is leaving Buhari and his 40thieves...

4 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by IsokoPrince: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesus love u frank.repent now

2 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by mercyp001(f): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Back to PDP.
Eeyah! the thing pained u? sorry dear. all this zombies dey make me laf, wen Atiku ,Saraki and co decamped to APC from PDP, they were received and they were not corrupt then,now that they are leaving APC for PDP,they are now supporter of corrupt people. Zombies, u guys never see anything. the political train DAT will hit u guys,u will not b able to survive it.

5 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by Jirate(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Back to PDP.

Even the Devil is a Saint if he Joins APC, he only becomes a Devil once he leaves the Devilish Party, What a Shame. cool

4 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by Atikulate01: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
You dont need to warn sir.... Atikulate is now a movement... Watch and see what will happen in 2018.. Umbrella is taking over..... Majority still waiting cos of fear of incumbent .... By 2018 you will be surprised at the rate of cross carpeting starting fron NASS.. grin

5 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by aolawale025: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
It's an event whose time has come. Yes they would surely return to their former party.

3 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by CharlotteFlair: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou is now the wailer in chief! grin

2 Likes

Re: … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Useless party

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ambode Presents N1.046tn Budget For 2018 / Throwback: Buhari - Banner Headline Of The Sunday Herald / UN Slams Nigeria Over Cameroon Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.