Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid (729 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Please Help A Sister As Her Marriage Is About To Crashed / Please Help Save A Sister's Life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid by ItsAnderson: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good day Tehn,
My Warm Nairalanders

A sister of ours needs our help please .
Ebunoluwa Esther Gbolade is her name.

Please read. photos are below too.

AS reported by her

"It started exactly September ending I had a symptoms of malaria I took some drugs to help and I was OK but first week in October I had pains all over my body I thought it was the usual crisis I had I went to Tue hospital as usual and I was treated intact I told the doctor after four days of my stay in the hospital that I was OK but that same night I was discharge I began to feel unusual again but this time around it was some thing different my urine and colour of my eyes was changed totally and my stomach was swollen so I was rushed back to another hospital for check up and that was where I was told I had infections in the blood (sepsis) I was treated again I had to spend some of saved alawee and even my parents spent to the extent of asking for help from my extended family because the bill was high but before leaving the hospital.

I discovered I had pains on my lower back I complained to the doctor and I was told that it was because I had being on bed for a long period of time because I spent close to three weeks. On bed without changing position except when I want to eat or urinate but I was discharge thinking when I get home everything will change but it grew worse and I discovered I could not even stand up on my own or even walk well to the extent of not being able to bend down being at home praying and having faith that all will be well which I still believe when the pain was too much to bear I went back to the first hospital again then I discovered I had appendicitis mass and ovariances the doctor said he has to refer me to a specialized hospital in order to carry out the operations as I am speaking the operation was success but the problem I am still facing right now is that I can't still walk well or bend down after being operated, now I have to see the orthopedics and physiotherapist for another appointment I have spent all my resources and they still demanding for another amount of money which is about 200k again alli need is your support and prayers"
Gbolade Ebunoluwa Esther
First bank
Please help with any amount.

Re: Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid by ItsAnderson: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Tehn RoyalRoy Sunday Lalasticlala
Please move to Frontpage. Help save a life please
Re: Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid by ItsAnderson: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid by thorpido(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2017
The N200k is for what?The accumulated bills or the orthopaedic and/or physiotherapist fees?
Break it down.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Father Mourns Daughter Who Died Two Days To Her Dedication (photos) / Marriage Dilemma / Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.