Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Marriage Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Dilemma (730 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Marriage Dilemma / Marriage Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Dilemma by zedegit: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Looking at those that married before me and the type of wives they ended up with which leaves nothing to desire.

I begin to wonder if indeed marriage is for me. Assuming I make enough mullar tomorrow, should I marry or should I shun it and live a single life?

This is my dilemma.
Re: Marriage Dilemma by anthonyuncle(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
forge your own path
Re: Marriage Dilemma by zedegit: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
anthonyuncle:
forge your own part

Part or path?

How?
Re: Marriage Dilemma by anthonyuncle(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

Part or path?
How?
path.
make your own decision and work towards it.
every path has its own rough terrain. it isn't smooth all the time
Re: Marriage Dilemma by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:
Looking at those that married before me and the type of wives they ended up with which leaves nothing to desire.

I begin to wonder if indeed marriage is for me. Assuming I make enough mullar tomorrow, should I marry or should I shun it and live a single life?

This is my dilemma.
Make the mullar first. Your body go tell you
Re: Marriage Dilemma by lilvicky68(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Marriage is a good thing..but these days it's quite unfortunate what it has turned to.. follow your heart marriage no be for everybody..
Re: Marriage Dilemma by zedegit: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ishilove:

Make the mullar first. Your body go tell you

Can you please explain what you mean?
Re: Marriage Dilemma by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
zedegit:

Can you please explain what you mean?
When you make the money you're chasing, you will know if you want to marry or remain single
Re: Marriage Dilemma by frozen70(f): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
zedegit:

This is my dilemma.

Don't ever be scared of marriage

Marry your heart desire and whatever comes out of it, you weather the storm
Re: Marriage Dilemma by Divoc19(f): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Your story may be different. Make sure you learn from them and make better decision then.

Enough mullar tommorow will be your only attraction tomorrow.

If you can get a loyal girl now both of you can make the mullar together

zedegit:

This is my dilemma.

(1) (Reply)

Settling Down With Him In A Self Contained Or The Family House? / My Husband And I Are Always Arguing; How Can I Handle This Constructively? / Wow! If This Guy Had Asked Me This Before I Joined Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.